PDA

View Full Version : still not convinced youre not all ruby alts

Skooks
02-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Still thinking this is all one mans schizophrenic nightmare of talking with your different personalities.

Autistic Spectrum
02-12-2018, 10:00 PM
May 2017
30 posts

Skooks
02-12-2018, 10:05 PM
I come and go. Im an old lurker fag who prefers to be a nobody among nobodies. I miss the old days where Ruby did a huge write up every week about stupid shit, like when he did his insane plot synopses on Lost. I wonder if he saved amy of it or if all got baleted when Jewberg took down the ytmnsfw forums.

Holy shit I just realized Ive been lurking amongst you for over 10 years now. Brb killing myself.

Wendy <3
02-12-2018, 10:11 PM
It's all saved on his own site somewhere

Skooks
02-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Dude Im not even joking I want to take a shit load of drugs and read his Lost series that shit was fukin gold nowm sayin?

Wendy <3
02-12-2018, 10:15 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/rubycalaber/threadarchive.htm

Skooks
02-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Faps intensely

Visual Leader
02-13-2018, 12:15 AM
Hello and welcome to rubynet!!!!

WELCOME FRIEND

I am Jon, the official rubynet greeter! Wanting to let you know you immediately have a friend and I'm sure you'll make many more! A word from the wise - start with the people in my cool list located in my sig. there you will find a mumber of people who will greet you with open arms!

This forum appreciates your posts and encourages you to make many more. Don't be shy, this community is all what you make of it!

Dustin
02-13-2018, 07:46 AM
Hello and welcome to rubynet!!!!

WELCOME FRIEND

I am Jon, the official rubynet greeter! Wanting to let you know you immediately have a friend and I'm sure you'll make many more! A word from the wise - start with the people in my cool list located in my sig. there you will find a mumber of people who will greet you with open arms!

This forum appreciates your posts and encourages you to make many more. Don't be shy, this community is all what you make of it!

put a real pistol to your chest and do us all a favor holy shit

Poopalew
02-13-2018, 08:35 AM
put a real pistol to your chest and do us all a favor holy shit

You should be angry.

rubycalaber
02-27-2018, 03:05 AM
Dude Im not even joking I want to take a shit load of drugs and read his Lost series that shit was fukin gold nowm sayin?

beware, alol user zorn once did a psychological experiment on himself where he tried to read all of my freewebs while listening to some genre of purposefully disturbing music called earrapecore or something like that and I haven't heard from him since