PDA

View Full Version : Lisa what have you talked about to your mom about RUBYNET?

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:05 PM
how did the topic of rubynet even come up lisa

Visual Leader
02-13-2018, 08:06 PM
How about focusing your thoughts and time in your friends or family? Or yourself, even?

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:08 PM
how about when i ask you a question you awnser it, so if i say something like HEY HUGE FAGGOT, WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOUR DADDY PAYS YOUR RENT???

and when i ask lisa a question she can awnser it, she's a big girl(really fucking big) she can handle her self HUGE FAG

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:09 PM
i like to chat to my friends and family about IRL and never about the interent,

i like to chat wiht my internet pals about the internet and never about IRL,

IT'S MOSTLY BECAUSE I'M NOT A HUGE FAGGOT

Visual Leader
02-13-2018, 08:10 PM
how about when i ask you a question you awnser it, so if i say something like HEY HUGE FAGGOT, WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOUR DADDY PAYS YOUR RENT???

and when i ask lisa a question she can awnser it, she's a big girl(really fucking big) she can handle her self HUGE FAG

I do live in my car. Nuffy was lying.

Visual Leader
02-13-2018, 08:11 PM
Nuffy is a notorious cokehead, he lies constantly. It's his nature

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:12 PM
i have known nuffy for alot longer (did not even realize it till you showed up because he's like a house plant , just sort of there) and i trust him man, you have done nothing to earn my respect or trust in fact you have done everything to loose it, THIS IS REAL NOW , YOU AND ME ARE GETTING REAL

Wendy <3
02-13-2018, 08:13 PM
Buffy wouldn't lie because he's not an alcoholic

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:14 PM
nuffy's word is bond

Autistic Spectrum
02-13-2018, 08:16 PM
acutally your both faggots but that story seems real, and im going off clues like your accent and southern ways bay area etc, unless you can somehow live stream a day in the life of a homeless guy i can never be sure(i only sort of belive you because your teeth are so fucked up)

maks
02-13-2018, 10:00 PM
http://www.2hcreations.net/enquetes-impossible/images/zana/alma-female.jpg