PDA

View Full Version : snoofalew I've been asking the same thing to these people, what is their excuse for being exactly the same as lisa

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 05:36 AM
when lisa first showed up she hadn't shown her true colors so I made a forum for her, it never got past setup, and that's been something they use against me but I haven't talked to lisa in years as where they talk to her literally every day and if not to her, about her, every, single, day, for years and years lol

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 05:39 AM
these people could use a free forum hosting site 100% of them run better than this forum they could so easily have a forum a chat room anything without lisa for zero dollars, they won't even get away from lisa for free, this is because they are all lisa

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 06:07 AM
here's the best part they don't want any new users (because they don't realize they're just as bad as the new posters) and if they have to post on a forum instead of chat room etc no problem tons of free forums everyone signs up then turn registration off they could literally get away from lisa for free in under 30 seconds, but they don't, because they love lisa

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 06:17 AM
the best part about this is anyone who's like me who stopped posting when this stopped being a comedy forum, is labeled as insane, by a bunch of people who talk to or about lisa every single day lol, this group is more bizarre than any reject heaven or super minstrel because this place is now the central target for the worst of the worst from all around the internet we've got lisa we've got marco etc and again it's just too simple to get away from them before they even showed up there were super easy quick no hassle completely free forums from day one these people have been able to get away from lisa they have chosen not to because guess what, let me tell ya again because the truth is funny and I like to laugh, maybe it's because they can't get any women or whatever it may be, these guys love lisa lol, EXCEPT for dp he's the only one who clearly doesn't give a fucking shit about lisa and the fact lisa's in love with him shows how crazy she is, these people are all crazy, my suggestion is distance yourself from these people but since it's a train wreck nobody can look away from just comment about it in this section like I'm doing as sort of a self therapy to process the fact humans can be as cringey as marks how can he not know how well he fits in at supermensa and why is he the only person allowed on earth to post on reddit and not be a fag these are questions we cannot have answered because marks is insane as fuck or as fat and without dialup in 2018 in america as jj or how elz is by far more retarded than anybody ytmnd lizard or otherwise or the fact that that's the only people left posting I'm the only true original legend left posting and it's only to remind these people they're the reason we all left not the lizards we were already gone before the lizards we woulda left when the lizrds showed up but the fact none of these fucking idiots left shows they're also lizards but it just comes down to the fact they can't accept it lol

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 06:21 AM
the best best best part is when they actually reply to me but that's very rare because I own them every time but maybe this'll spark something and I can show you just how fucked in the head the remaining native posters on this forum really are

there's actually one new poster who's actually good though actually his name is lonnie somebody link to when he owned marks a few days ago in this forum snoopalew you gotta see that, it's classic marks all he does is come up with posts you'd see at a juggalo forum then says he wins it's really sad that's what you're dealing with at current day ytmnd forums is juggalos who don't realize they're juggalos, one time marks posted a picture of himself roleplaying as silent jay and bob in front of the quick e mart this is what cool people do they dress up as movie characters

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 06:25 AM
also he'll occasionally post while high on coke and he gets very "I love you mannnnnnnn" to everyone and does things like ask gabi if he's evil and other really really really fucking weird shit also watch him on tinychat him and his house it all looks like 90's footage the guy's 100% going to end up like Patrick mannix look him up he's a top ranking crazy lizard that's exactly where marks and probably jj are going to end up one day, that's what you're dealing with at this place, you don't want your real information on this forum any more I used to not care either but now this is just a literal internet insane asylum and the "ytmnders/guards" are actually lizard inmates who took over the place

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 06:26 AM
WATCH HOW THEY JUST GO "U MAD" AT ME NOW BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO TYPE ONE HANDED WHILE THE OTHER HOLDS THEIR FAYGO THEY NEVER PUT DOWN

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 11:08 AM
WATCH HOW THEY JUST GO "U MAD" AT ME NOW BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO TYPE ONE HANDED WHILE THE OTHER HOLDS THEIR FAYGO THEY NEVER PUT DOWN

what they do when I type this is instead make a bunch of other topics as replies, as you can see that's exactly what they did, over 15 of them, lol