PDA

View Full Version : will one of you please loan me to pay my credit card reasons I can't afford the interest but I"ll give you less interest if you

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:18 AM
want it please I need a bail out it's just 4k I'll live in my van to save the 300ish I pay for rent and internet I'll be able to give you at least that every month I don't have a cell phone connection I won't waste money on one I have an obama phone cheap phone I can use wifi to download youtubes I don't waste money those milk crates you guys like to make fun of work as shelves as boxes as tables they don't draw bugs like cardboard boxes and they were free my computer chair is completely destroyed I'm not buying a new one cause fuck computers not even wasting money on that to be able to game before moving out don't even care not wasting money I can pay you back I tried to pay ruby back and monde never let me pay him back I have a speedway gas card and get points from that for gift cards too I use apps that find discounts everything I buy even with food stamps I can get for money off earny ibotta krazy koupon lady etc my sister's basement is filled with food and using these apps she got most of it for free she gets so much she gives me shit becuase she doesn't even need it thanks guys I really appreciate this I was raised by a lisa and have several lisas literally knocking on my door and shamblign around like zombies all times of night please help me out with this I'll give you $250 a month and more when I can and these money saving things are legit if you use them you'll save so much you'll end up giving me more money to thank me you fuckng IDIOTS WHY IS EVERYONE SO STUPID I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I WANNA FUCKING DO WORK LET ME DO WORK THANK YOU

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:21 AM
I think it's 3k I had four credit cards I had just one for years I can't remember if that was the one with 2k limit and my current three are all 1k I will check if anyone wants to actually help thank you I fuckinghave to get out of these apartments so I can focus so I don't ahve to put another $1000+ into my fucking van I can't focus becduase I"m surrounded by lisas I need to be fucking alone I loved living in my van for a year my helath is super bad now like lily's but I can fix it I just have to get away from people first thank you

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:27 AM
also one of my irl friends wants to start a business with me he litrally wants to pay me to think because I am smart as fuck he sees my titan in action max grpahics irl and isn't jealous so he appreciates my brilliance I have a lot of ways to get money but I alos hate everyone irl I'd rahter be paying oen of you so help so I can get money from my irl smarter than you people and finally launch fjs thank you I can't fucking play any more video games I haven't died once in metal gear survive I immediately handled the hunger system everyone's crying about and every zombie walks towards you then pauses then swipes twice you literally just run past them further than their attack andthey still do the attack and they stop for severla seconds and you just backstab them I've taken out 30+ at a time like this becuase their attacks move them randomly so they disperse a bit and it's just backstab backstab backstab I'm sick of it I hate everyone and everythign because I am too smart I havne't had a challenge in any video I'm fucking palying origins on new game + nightmare and it's so easy I just listen to ron and fez you can just throw poison darts at the enemies and they don't detect it as an intruder I'M WANNA DO WORK FUCK