PDA

View Full Version : how come lily doesn't know a single fucking program but she's been using computers for years she doesn't even click youtube link

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 01:58 AM
s yet she goes to youtube, she hasn't heard of audacity, I don't do any sound shit and I've heard of audacity, everyone has, everyone who isn't a retard has heard of audacity and knows how to record themselves with or without it, please ban lily she really shouldn't be here now that we know she's mentally handicapped for real

Certified Lily
02-27-2018, 04:23 AM
s yet she goes to youtube, she hasn't heard of audacity, I don't do any sound shit and I've heard of audacity, everyone has, everyone who isn't a retard has heard of audacity and knows how to record themselves with or without it, please ban lily she really shouldn't be here now that we know she's mentally handicapped for real

because I had no reason to use it I don't trust that

I don't record my voice for any one Dustin

Certified Lily
02-27-2018, 04:28 AM
your dumb

I have a right to not record my voice, I only used the recording from my computer for music

It's really none of your biz

ban me for not recording my voice for you

yea right , go pick on some one else

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 08:57 AM
my computer in the 80's could record and it was super easy back then too you're mentally retarded just admit it

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 09:35 AM
my computer in the 80's could record and it was super easy back then too you're mentally retarded just admit it