PDA

View Full Version : I'm a stompleb, non-threatening as can be you'd be non-threatening too if you lacked nutrients like me

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 07:31 AM
there's no hair on my head there's green spots on my face I'm even vegan enough to lose feeling in my legs

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 07:33 AM
cause vegan is one step below emo

count my carrots then I feel like lead
I must be vegan
I made a post on a forum it almost killed me dead
I must be vegan

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 08:59 AM
I think b2 is the vitamin that you need to keep your mind strong, that is in meat and can only be made out of animal product in vitaminm form

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:33 AM
I've still never seen a healthy looking vegan

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:35 AM
they probably already have some brain problem they're bornw ith like being gay or black and then not eating meat makes obviously makes them worse and worse so yeah I can see meat being specifically for keeping our brain strong it's like vegans can walk around and shit they're like their own bodies like zombies it's not fully there the meat is like stringy and ugh idk I'm so happy I'm not vegan

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:36 AM
like their biceps separate up from shoulder to elbow along that path into several strands so when they flex it's like they got multiple muscles but it'sw just their one falling apart and their brain is too fucked to tell them they need to keep it healthy to kepe their bodies healthy cause if their brainw as healthy it'd tell them to eat meat

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Santa dik Salad bitch pu55y niqqr