PDA

View Full Version : lily

clay
03-07-2018, 04:33 AM
i also dont know what "lies" youre referring to, i dont really pay attention to the forum. people can say what they want, i am not their monitor unless they cross the line into breaking the law. thats the only real rule here. you are trying to force a change in the rules of a place that existed before you.
no I'm not wanting to change rules and I think you do know what lies ,

me my forum Kent and so on. photo shopping fake message threats I did not do, I'm not a pedo and my forum never did have cp, I'm not old , like i said they would do any thing to get some one one banned they don't like

I actually cared about this forum

I'm logging out of this now

im not going to be messaging you across 2, 3, 4, whatever different accounts. you say whatever you have to say to me here and stop private messaging me.

i am not photoshopping fake messages, calling you a pedo, saying youre old, whatever the fuck your grievance is. so by messaging me about these things, you are absolutely shit out of luck. i'm not the source of your consternation.

if someone does something illegal to you via this forum, i.e. sends you pictures of a baby being fucked or threatens to mail anthrax to your home, please let me know. if someone upsets your feelings, please pretend that i do not exist and just message that person directly. i'm tired of fucking with you and your multiple personality syndrome chicken shit method of harassing me. i don't know you and i'm not going to go around policing other people's contact with you. if you have an issue with someone, put them on ignore.

grow up and deal with your own problems. 5 months worth of non stop messages is about where my limit is.

clay
03-07-2018, 04:35 AM
be aware that if you start doing your 10 message a day thing with ruby or deso that i'm just going remove you. you creep people out because you're creepy and they react to that. not much we can do about it

Certified Lily
03-07-2018, 04:54 AM
be aware that if you start doing your 10 message a day thing with ruby or deso that i'm just going remove you. you creep people out because you're creepy and they react to that. not much we can do about it

I don't send them 10 messages and deso I have not sent one in a long time, and I don't ruby very often

Certified Lily
03-07-2018, 05:00 AM
that's it keep doing me dirty clay

Certified Lily
03-07-2018, 05:04 AM
im not going to be messaging you across 2, 3, 4, whatever different accounts. you say whatever you have to say to me here and stop private messaging me.

i am not photoshopping fake messages, calling you a pedo, saying youre old, whatever the fuck your grievance is. so by messaging me about these things, you are absolutely shit out of luck. i'm not the source of your consternation.

if someone does something illegal to you via this forum, i.e. sends you pictures of a baby being fucked or threatens to mail anthrax to your home, please let me know. if someone upsets your feelings, please pretend that i do not exist and just message that person directly. i'm tired of fucking with you and your multiple personality syndrome chicken shit method of harassing me. i don't know you and i'm not going to go around policing other people's contact with you. if you have an issue with someone, put them on ignore.

grow up and deal with your own problems. 5 months worth of non stop messages is about where my limit is.I never ever said you did , I mentioned no one

clay
03-07-2018, 05:08 AM
i see 2 new messages in my inbox. i feel like i made it clear that i dont want you messaging me any more.

dont fuck with me, joyce

maks
03-07-2018, 05:15 AM
brb sending lily a picture of anthrax getting fucked and threatening to mail a baby to her home

clay
03-07-2018, 05:28 AM
ive been looking at the tax records of some of your homes, lily. it seems like every couple of years you just move on. you've sure been around the country. always a rental home, always about the same price. what's going on there, spin us a yarn

Autistic Spectrum
03-07-2018, 05:30 AM
She runs outta kids to fuck in the trailer park

Certified Lily
03-07-2018, 05:42 AM
ive been looking at the tax records of some of your homes, lily. it seems like every couple of years you just move on. you've sure been around the country. always a rental home, always about the same price. what's going on there, spin us a yarn
I have no homes

Certified Lily
03-07-2018, 05:43 AM
dont worry your not getting any more messages

clay
03-07-2018, 05:50 AM
I have no homes

right, what im suggesting is that you move around the country like a locust invading $75,000 rental properties in the back woods of different states. should i give that obamaphone of yours a ring? heres a picture of a fox taking a shit on you:

https://i.imgur.com/Gt5dPqS.jpg

clay
03-07-2018, 05:58 AM
just in case you were curious, lily, it was the 243rd unreasonable/annoying/pointless private message that tipped me over the edge

maks
03-07-2018, 06:00 AM
you have a tough job clay, I sympathize I really do

clay
03-07-2018, 06:04 AM
fox droppin a heater

Cams Purple Lambo
03-07-2018, 10:58 AM
lily has been sending me death threats

Wendy <3
03-07-2018, 11:00 AM
That bitch is insane, just a few months ago she posted this

Mind your own business, Leave Admins jobs alone, if there is a issue I'm sure they will take care of it

You old busy body

Then she proceeds to harass the friendly administrative staff here with a bunch of shit she started with the other members. Maybe it's time she's banned for her own good and our safety