PDA

View Full Version : jj I do have some good news now that I think of it concerning your ping

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 08:11 AM
there's not a single good game available right now be it single or multiplayer which is why I'm moving back into my van for another year I will have no internet at all you now what sucks though wherever I game with my pc I might be here in the country backwoods area of ri, less than 1 ping, or at my sister's which is in the middle or at my couisn's which is nigger city t-mobile towers everywhere even there no issues

so, my suggestion is start hitchhiking to rhode island don't spend extra money getting here fast you can get here slow and free cause it's gonna b ea while until ther'es good games since I need to make them personally and when you get here you can plug into any internet and it'll be better than your internet literlally guaranteed how crazy is that

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 08:13 AM
I'm not even buying the new ac expansion I'm literally sick of it I refunded ffxv even though you can be SUPER hot female it's only in tiny co-op things that aren't fun, just give me that part o\f it leave the sausage fest out jesus christ , cag help me I can't take it me you and jj gotta all live in my van

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctmS3fvIrxM

literally I parkour around and hope for funny shit to happen the combat is so easy for me in everything because I react really fast to shit thanks to karate at 2 years old so even when guys come from behind out of camera even if I'm playing without my headphones on but my other ones listening to howard stern or something I still effortlessly dodge even those attacks I'm just sick of it really you're not missing out on anything at all even having a titan look at how fucking shit the grahppics are and I saw a guy say they're the best he's ever seen and I got so mad

Wendy <3
03-14-2018, 09:12 AM
I bet i could've shaved 15ms off of the test if i didn't use wireless over my $15 router

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 09:40 AM
lmao it really should be illegal in the usa for that to even be a thing not you but your isp should be arrested tbqh

Wendy <3
03-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Fioptics cables are about 1 mile from here now on the next road over and they're are supposed to be running cable on this road over the summer so maybe you can stop being mean to me

Wendy <3
03-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Closing this thread now

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:42 AM
hopefully it cures your depression so you can stop being a lizard I would love that then we can to play games together if you can afford a good pc by then too

Wendy <3
03-15-2018, 08:53 PM
That would be so cool

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:27 AM
it woulda been when I was blind to how fucking faggoty you all are lol

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:33 AM
you can play games on low settings with lisa and elz though they still like you because they're huge fags too I can only play games with people who can run them maxed ya know it's not like the 1% socializes with the 99%, we're better than you ya know more sane more happy we don't need you psycho people in our lives with your anger and mental problems

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:34 AM
thank you for at least psoting proof that your internet is shit that takes guts, elz won't admit or show proof of his computer being garbage and it really just makes me not like him for real not for pretend like I don't want that kind of person in my life at all he's literally retarded he's not smart enough to know how to troll it's not like he's saying his 800 walmart pc is good to troll he doesn't know what trolling is he's too fucking stupid lol

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 05:12 AM
I bet i could've shaved 15ms off of the test if i didn't use wireless over my $15 router