PDA

View Full Version : curse of the pharo swas at 8 minutes left

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 11:50 AM
I went to have a smoke came back I thiknk MY COMPUTER RETSARTED ITSEFL and rather than be a good kid like steam the download started over luckily it's only an hour and I need to do more sit ups and downs but boy ubisoft sucks if you are thinking about buying any ubisoft game I can assure you you'll be better off not

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:44 AM
while playing my headset would quickly cut out then come back I wonder if the storm power flickering broke my computer idk I'm posting from it right now and I played for hours and it only did that a couple times and I didn't have to restart or unplug anything I still haven't restarted it so I'm gonna try again and see what happens

juji
03-15-2018, 01:45 AM
RIP steffies' pc

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:46 AM
I wish this comptuer would break it's the cause of all my problems it's a curse it's so fucking good but it's ruining everything it's literlaly an ancient egyptian curse I want out of my life likje you can't imagine thanks tot his curse I spent 20 bucks on something I knew didn't hav ea female character and knew had shit worse-than-crysis-1-graphis

juji
03-15-2018, 01:47 AM
In using UPS so I don't worry after all

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:50 AM
have any of you actually played origins what I really hate the most is the fact the combat both stealth and non-stealth is easier than ever but everyone's like omg it's amazing and it's physics based even though it literally isn't every battle is animated the exact same way oh man I am literally moving back into my van as soon as the snow's done and I want this computer to be broken before I do so I don't have tow orry about it someone please hack me and make this fucking thing blow up not just one part but the whoel thing so I can't even take a ram stick with me idk why I can't bring myuself to break this stupid thing myself I guess I just always wanted to run games maxed and now that I have something that finally can I wish games were good and windows 10 was good my life would be perfect this computer's so fucking powerful but everything is gay this is such a bad time to have such a good computer because you're all stupid so nobody has to put effort into anything to impress me because you're all the masses and ther'es more sales pleasing your stupid simple minds and it's easier than it would be to make a game I enjoy ugh why the fuck do you all have to be so dumb for real why can't more humans be smarter

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:52 AM
I'm using a six power outlet strip, I've always used them, I've never once in my life had a computer get electrical damage lol my last house that I built this pc in was over 100 years old including the electrical and I don't replace them they're all shitty old ones that already blew their fuses before I even got them I bought my first new one only like a year ago lol

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 01:55 AM
I don't think it's a short in the headphoens cause I kept trying to do it on purpose and couldn't that would be the worst cause I want the headset I'm hoping I can plug it into a phone and use it as headphones with an adapater

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 09:33 AM
ok it's download a 4gb whatever now I can't see anything about patchnbotes but I found out everyone else is having the same sound problem and random downloading with this new thing because ubisoft literally doesn't care so sadly my pc is still perfectly fine

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 09:39 AM
My favourite game of all times! But #ubisoft i gotta say that day 1 and 2 of TCOP was filled with bugs, fps drops, stuttering and weird stuf. My 1080ti was crying :/ Hope this patch fixes it.

I love reading all these posts with the same graphics card you guys have that prove it can't handle games maxed I was running this expansion maxed for hours it was fine minus the audio thing which turns out this download is a new update and the audio stuff was fixed probably nto but they know it's a bug at least, but this guy gets fps drops, see that's why I love my titan all this proof it's better than your cards so when you guys refuse to post proof it just makes me lol harder I love being me lol I love having a titan that really can run games maxed smoothly and you guys just have to pretend haha

juji
03-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Ok, close this thread

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 04:13 PM
lol your computer can't run games maxed

juji
03-15-2018, 04:30 PM
My pc does and you dont know how is easy to understand

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 04:56 PM
lol your computer can't run games maxed

yr da sells Avon

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 05:00 PM
so easy to record proof yet you won't because your pc sucks lol

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 05:04 PM
Ok, close this thread

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 05:36 PM
yr da sells Avon

juji
03-15-2018, 06:28 PM
:projecting:

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctmS3fvIrxM

post some more smilies that don't fit into the conversation elz maybe if you do that enough you won't have to post any videos proving your computer can run games maxed, because posting the projection smiley is just as good of proof of what your comptuer can do than a video anyway, it's just as good as a video to know your computer can't run games maxed thank you lol

juji
03-16-2018, 02:16 AM
Ok, close this thread

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 02:20 AM
https://youtu.be/HQCQ8t2Sne0