PDA

View Full Version : 15 hours left for the sale cag you wanan join me tomb raider co-op walking sim mode or what

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 07:07 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration?hmb_source=search_bar

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 07:07 PM
if you don't it's ok just tell me so I can play it with a random

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 07:12 PM
also can I fap while we play I just won't mention it

Wendy <3
03-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Meet some chicks on farmersonly.com

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 08:26 PM
that shit all costs money

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 08:27 PM
I was so close to holla'ing at the walmart girl but this smelly pussy stuff on o&a and the fear of her being hairy because of LEXIE LAREDO OF SPIRIT SCIENCE AND STELLA WINGTIPS IN SECOND LIFE I just need cag back so bad

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 08:30 PM
I asked jim norton but the only way I could get him to reply was to critique his interrupting of jesse ventura and he gave a fucking horrible faggy reply you'd see on like sperm mensa and I lost all hope for everything I was trying to get him to get bailey jay's dick in my ass no reply for months I was like ok this guy's a lizard cause he talks about haters on the radio which is so fucking gay so I was already like fuck all these guys who say haters and at ein their fucking 50's it's disgusting fuck everybody I know what this fag wil reply to something I don't care at all about and low and behold it worked I understand why howard stern fucking has the hallways closed I am going to do the same damn thing man people are fukincg teribler