PDA

View Full Version : They're Already Trying to Roll-Over History

Plug Drugs
03-21-2018, 10:42 PM
So you may be familiar with the quote "Fascism is a merger between state and corporations" by Bernito Mussolini (aka, the guy who invented and pioneered Fascism). This was an undisputed fact until a few years ago when an argument appeared online and in print, from out of nowhere, called the 'guild' argument, saying that what Mussolini was referring to were guilds and not corporations. However, the modern definition of a corporation has existed since the 1870s since the Clayton and Sherman laws, so don't be fooled ever by the cult of death that has been ongoing throughout human history.

Plug Drugs
03-21-2018, 10:47 PM
How serious was the issue? Well, building up to the passing of the Sherman and Clayton Anti-Trust laws, you could enjoy about a 2-5 year life expectancy in an unventilated textile mill, and have your body thrown in a nearby ditch with other recently deceased workers (no discussion allowed on the assembly line of course, so "what happened to George next to us" was never even brought up until this issue persisted for several decades). Just remember that is what Fascism is promising you.

Wendy <3
03-21-2018, 10:54 PM
Stop it

Dustin
03-21-2018, 11:14 PM
this looks like C&P from /pol/

Visual Leader
03-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Too long might I suggest

Adding spaces in between

Very helpful imo

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
03-22-2018, 01:25 AM
factory workers, coal miners, men who do real work etc etc oughta be given a fair shake but gender studies majoring marxists who work at starbucks oughta be lined up at the edge of a ditch and shot, idk what political philosophy that is

03-22-2018, 01:33 AM
went to some trendy bar "open mic" the other night and heckled some marxist lesbo "comedian" who was talkin shit, making jokes about my white male privilege, it owned, some hipster gaywad beardo confronted me and called me a shitlord racist, gave him his first black eye of his life, fells so good to be a midwestern redneck in gay ass california

03-22-2018, 01:37 AM
even got accused of being an army soldier muslim killer by some lesbo with gauged ears and a buzz cut and purple hair because I was wearing my MOSSY OAK pattern hat (thank me for my service)

maks
03-22-2018, 05:09 AM
I wish we had open mic nights, I love to watcha train wreck but I'd have to go to danbury and that's too far to drive home drunk

Dustin
03-22-2018, 09:48 AM
we should get saturday night tinychat going again

Visual Leader
03-22-2018, 10:52 AM
I'm

Down

timmy
03-22-2018, 02:11 PM
So you may be familiar with the quote "Fascism is a merger between state and corporations" by Bernito Mussolini (aka, the guy who invented and pioneered Fascism). This was an undisputed fact until a few years ago when an argument appeared online and in print, from out of nowhere, called the 'guild' argument, saying that what Mussolini was referring to were guilds and not corporations. However, the modern definition of a corporation has existed since the 1870s since the Clayton and Sherman laws, so don't be fooled ever by the cult of death that has been ongoing throughout human history.

Giovanni Gentile was a left wing extremist who invented fascism you ignorant twat.
Anything big government is also left wing. Go back to wikipedia

Wendy <3
03-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Give me the link to your dog forum

timmy
03-22-2018, 02:27 PM
Give me the link to your heart

Visual Leader
03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
Www.zales

.com

maks
03-22-2018, 05:18 PM
remember when the big evil corporation Adolf Hitler Incorporated took over germany

maks
03-22-2018, 05:19 PM
plug drugs when are you going to stop believing you're smart, you're not, not at all

Plug Drugs
03-22-2018, 07:00 PM
I taught myself calculus