PDA

View Full Version : my apology to all the girls

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:10 AM
I'm older now and wiser, and unfortunately I was right

for example, pj collected ball joint dolls and life size mermaid tails for her to wear, she watched sailor moon, etc terrible things, she's worse off than the people who actually make it to those tv shows like the crossdresser in the diaper, pj's more insane than that person

I'm sorry I was right and you're an absolute mess, pj, I'm very sorry

if this wasn't going to get edited it would be literally the greatest post in forum history but this place is garbage now so yeah I'll let ruby handle the megathreads

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:13 AM
all females including pj and cag are welcome to add me steam if you wanna play rise of the tomb walking sim co-op mode, roflbrothel record yourself saying funny shit for us to edit in I don't think you game if you do then play with me but at least cause you're england record yourself saying things like oy that last jump jibbled me bits eh

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:15 AM
pj I know you're afraid of him but tell these people about jehovah josh I will protect you, he's been going on and on and on about me and girls tell these people what happened with you two, also I know you're wondering why I said those mean things because we never fought ask him why ask him what he's saying about me to everyone and see if it's true and then inform these fine folks about the real jj please he's really being a bad boy lately and not in the fun forum way he's getting really creepy you need to perhaps even protect me from him

Wendy <3
03-23-2018, 10:40 AM
Please piss jugs come back and tell us all the bad stuff i did to you or whatever else i supposedly did

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:57 AM
I now have two signatures dedicated to me by people I have trolled what's up ladies

Wendy <3
03-23-2018, 03:31 PM
Why not admit you raged out on pj because she didn't want anything to do with your creepy sexual shit you were doing and immediately she turned into some horrible person you never liked to begin with

I would've never found out about any of the creepy shit you did to her until you retards released recordings of her talking about some other creepy retard and i warned her about it

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 03:50 PM
what's up ladies look at how mad I got that fat faggot

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 03:53 PM
man it's creep how he talks about me with girls, I never brought him up once to anybody female or male, and he's saying bad things about me too, it's sort of like he's a fucking psycho telling people lies so they'll fall in love with him or something idk I can't believe he's even admitting to doing it I can see why pj stopped talking to him and told me all the shit she said about him but until she brough thim up I never mentioned him idk I don't do that to anyone about anyone I don't talk shit ever especially behind people's backs that doesn't seem like a thing a good person does idk jj seems kinda creepy to me what do you think pj

maks
03-23-2018, 04:13 PM
I don't talk shit ever

here it is, the funniest thing stevey's ever said

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 04:29 PM
behind backs, to your faces all day

Lina Goldberg
03-23-2018, 04:31 PM
what's up ladies look at how mad I got that fat faggot

no u

maks
03-23-2018, 04:31 PM
that's not what especially means

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 04:32 PM
I think tomb raider's map might be smaller than my apartment!

Lina Goldberg
03-23-2018, 04:32 PM
steven isn't just trolled or mad right now, he in a state of mania

maks
03-23-2018, 04:34 PM
steven isn't just trolled or mad right now, he in a state of mania

right on time too, he's nothing if not reliable

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 05:05 PM
I think tomb raider's map might be smaller than my apartment!

Wendy <3
03-23-2018, 09:53 PM
I introduced stevey to the best friend he's ever had, he blows it with her, then lies to/about me to cover up his insanity for some deranged reason

maks
03-23-2018, 09:54 PM
no offense but you were like the last person to figure all of this out why do you think I never registered at fjs

Wendy <3
03-23-2018, 10:12 PM
I just assumed he was always trolling i never really paid that much attention to what was actually going on and that he had serious mental issues (which is why he was driving a wedge between me and pj so she couldn't tell me about it). I had no idea lina goldberg was the Lexie Laredo person he's been crying about for over a year because i pay no attention to most shit

Lina Goldberg
03-23-2018, 10:16 PM
I was just joking lol idk who she is sorry

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:24 PM
I had no idea lina goldberg was the Lexie Laredo person

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:24 PM
ahahahahaahahaaahahaahahahahahaahaha

Wendy <3
03-24-2018, 10:14 AM
I was just joking lol idk who she is sorry

Are you afraid i'm gonna fall in love with you and creep you out

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 10:25 AM
sorta like you did with pj but we won't talk about that it gets you too upset

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 10:26 AM
it's funny how when you say it about me I couldn't care less since none of it's true but when I say it about you you get really really really really really really realyl really mad and more serious than any lizard or juggajay

Wendy <3
03-24-2018, 12:40 PM
sorta like you did with pj but we won't talk about that it gets you too upset

Which is exactly why i tried repeatedly to get you to talk to her on the phone and you refused because you said you sounded like a girl which turned out to be true...because i was in love with her. This is the nonsensical insanity that lisa would post

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 01:38 PM
it's creepy how you hold all these years of internet so closely I can't even remember what my last post was, you need a real ping so you can game