PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably getting far cry 5 this week if you wanna come over to play

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:37 AM
why not just play online co-op? that's why it was invented in the 90's

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:41 AM
I would be so fucking mad if I had to play a fucking horrible game like far cry 5 in ps4's medium-low graphics that's why I returned ffxv it has flat rocks like idk how old of games haven't seen that in probably 20+ years idk why they did that but every brick in tomb raider is a separate object you crawl through a little thing in the manor in the basement and it's like the most detailed thing I've ever seen I even stared at a small piece of ceiling and how the library shelves can be adjusted the fact you're going to play far cry 5 in shit graphics just proves to me how fucking much of a sadsack you are even being able to run it maxed on pc master race I'm still waiting for that boring garbage to make its way into a humble monthly bundle you oh yeah you liked the witcher 3 too jesus christ lmao fucking hell oh wow

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 01:43 AM
I've never played far cry all the box art looks too gay

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:47 AM
wow good point

I skip every cutscene in every game but sometimes you can't or it's a talking part while you're palying and not a movie and the bad guys in far cry are fucking HORRIBLE, FUCKING TERRIBLE, HOLY SHIT UBISOFT IN ALL THEIR GAMES EVEN THE DIVISION I HAD TO TURN THE VOICE DOWN BECAUSE OF THE DUMB SHIT THEY SAY, IT'S ALL SO BAD BUT FAR CRY THE SPIC AND THEN AFTER HIM THE WHITE ANONYMOUS 4CHAN ANIME ACTING SUPERIOR LIKE FAGGOT,K HOLY SHIT IT'S BAD, AND I BET JJ'S INTO IT TBH I BET HE WATCHES THE CUTSCENES, AND CARES, AND THAT'S WHY ICAN'T BE HIS FRIEND, I WISH HE COULD UNERSTAND

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:49 AM
also every ubisoft game's exactly the same you drive to a small location fo bad guys kill them from too high and or too far for them to be abl eto kill you evne on the hardest difficutly rinse wash repeat except in watch dogs 2 where you just drive right up to the place and sit in the car as you call gang or police to figh teveryone for you, holy shti I hate ubisoft and would rather kill myself with a hipoint than play their games on medium-low console no fuck wow fuck just holy shti I feel so bad for jj

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 01:57 AM
maybe you should quit playing so much videos game or at least stop buying Ubisoft games idito

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:59 AM
that's not going to help jj any, I'm not the one with a ps4, what you just said made no sense, I hope these commas helped you, I like how you use grammar and stuff but your post is about me even though we're talking about jj, so no matter how properly grammatically structured it was, it would still make no sense, me playing video games has, nothing to do with, jj being fat and poor, but ok, nice convo bro,

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:07 AM
if jj wants to play ps4 that's just part of his life path monde. yr the only one who is upset over games everyone else knows it's just for fun

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:07 AM
that's not going to help jj any, I'm not the one with a ps4, what you just said made no sense, I hope these commas helped you, I like how you use grammar and stuff but your post is about me even though we're talking about jj, so no matter how properly grammatically structured it was, it would still make no sense, me playing video games has, nothing to do with, jj being fat and poor, but ok, nice convo bro,

u can't control me

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 02:19 AM
excuses from people with ps4's

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:27 AM
u care about video games

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 02:58 AM
deeply

Wendy <3
03-25-2018, 09:24 AM
why not just play online co-op? that's why it was invented in the 90's

I would be so fucking mad if I had to play a fucking horrible game like far cry 5 in ps4's medium-low graphics that's why I returned ffxv it has flat rocks like idk how old of games haven't seen that in probably 20+ years idk why they did that but every brick in tomb raider is a separate object you crawl through a little thing in the manor in the basement and it's like the most detailed thing I've ever seen I even stared at a small piece of ceiling and how the library shelves can be adjusted the fact you're going to play far cry 5 in shit graphics just proves to me how fucking much of a sadsack you are even being able to run it maxed on pc master race I'm still waiting for that boring garbage to make its way into a humble monthly bundle you oh yeah you liked the witcher 3 too jesus christ lmao fucking hell oh wow

wow good point

I skip every cutscene in every game but sometimes you can't or it's a talking part while you're palying and not a movie and the bad guys in far cry are fucking HORRIBLE, FUCKING TERRIBLE, HOLY SHIT UBISOFT IN ALL THEIR GAMES EVEN THE DIVISION I HAD TO TURN THE VOICE DOWN BECAUSE OF THE DUMB SHIT THEY SAY, IT'S ALL SO BAD BUT FAR CRY THE SPIC AND THEN AFTER HIM THE WHITE ANONYMOUS 4CHAN ANIME ACTING SUPERIOR LIKE FAGGOT,K HOLY SHIT IT'S BAD, AND I BET JJ'S INTO IT TBH I BET HE WATCHES THE CUTSCENES, AND CARES, AND THAT'S WHY ICAN'T BE HIS FRIEND, I WISH HE COULD UNERSTAND

also every ubisoft game's exactly the same you drive to a small location fo bad guys kill them from too high and or too far for them to be abl eto kill you evne on the hardest difficutly rinse wash repeat except in watch dogs 2 where you just drive right up to the place and sit in the car as you call gang or police to figh teveryone for you, holy shti I hate ubisoft and would rather kill myself with a hipoint than play their games on medium-low console no fuck wow fuck just holy shti I feel so bad for jj

excuses from people with ps4's

deeply

All this because i talked to lexie

maks
03-25-2018, 10:09 AM
u care about video games

he has nothing else