PDA

View Full Version : think about how fucking incosiderate lisa is, how concited, whatever words, to let donny's grandma get involved in this at all

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 01:55 AM
if lisa gave a shit she would keep an elderly women away from this fucking place, but she's literally brought an innocent old lady into her insane internet forum battle, I laughed at first but it just hit me now and I'm like got idk I got a whatever in my stomach man wow this is just really sad I feel so bad for this lady her grandson just died and somehow something even worse happens - lisa

imagine, you're supposed to die befor eyour kids, long before your grandkids, but you lose your grandkid and even though he's a huge faggot it's still your grankid, you can't get any sadder right? ..................... suddnely..................... lisa's in your life

fuck you lisa seriously you're a piece of shit for dragging a fucking old lady grandmother into your insane taking the internet seriously forum war fucking childish drama wow this is the worst thing I've ever seen I'm actually pissed I woulda never let my grandmother or anyone's grandmother actually get involved in this place I actually care about other humans, you are fucking heartless and you need to apologize to her and to marks

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:01 AM
if Lisa's life wasnt filled with trauma she wouldn't be posting here either but she's a lonely shut in like you and ruby

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 02:18 AM
I'm too good of a troll you guys can't stop being raged about me to have a conversation about anything else :(

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:25 AM
do you expect me to post about how lit shit was fam with people like deso and Dustin? I'm having fun saying mean things to you and really dont care if your having fun or upset

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 02:26 AM
don't* you're*

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:28 AM
your not making sense and I dont care

Lina Goldberg
03-25-2018, 02:30 AM
I mean thank your stevyos for point that out, please next wall of text you post put many commas so I can read it good

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 02:59 AM
you're welcome, and sure