Unregistered
03-26-2018, 09:28 AM
problems

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 09:30 AM
no body cares

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 12:04 PM
I am happy to say rottr just crashed, and then crashed again, I think I've gotten one of its famous game breaking bugs the company literally couldn't fix and apologized about lmfao

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 12:06 PM
I'm gonna try one more time luckily the fun walking sim co-op mode doesn't crash this is just some shitty part of the single player right before some big fight and this game's combat is the worst it's final fantasy game engine with shooting guns it shouldn't even exist so if it crashes again I will holy shit I just thought of something the outfits don't transfer to the walking sim mode anyway I'm litearlly wasint my time WOW FIRST TIEM A GAME CRASHES ON THIS COMPUTER AND IT DID ME A FAVOR AND AT THE EXACT MOMENT I WAS PREPARED TO STOP PLAYING THE SINGLE PLAYER ANYWAY, FUCKIN GSHIT MY COMPUTER IS FUCKING PERFECT

Wendy <3
03-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Maybe you should lower the graphics back down to 640x480 or whatever resolution your shitty monitor is

Wendy <3
03-26-2018, 01:23 PM
Both consoles run the game at 4k or slightly below with no issues, but your $3000 pc can't

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 02:17 PM
4k in medium low with no features is so cool lol

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 02:25 PM
just got the dadrkness 2 for free

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 02:39 PM
The package The Darkness II Standard Edition Retail has been permanently removed from your account steveyos.

I forgot it has cartoon graphics lol shoudla chose the gift option for one of you autistic fucks

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 02:53 PM
btw I want you to look into it and compare ps4 4k to pc 1920x1080 at max graphics, I hope you don't think ps4's running at pc max grpahics lol

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:08 PM
Far Cry 5 is Far Cry at its least engrossing, clumsiest and most basic

enjoy

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:11 PM
6v6 I was actually thinking about buying it by a female cahracter reason but I'm so fucking sick of these almost 1v1 multipalyer fucking games and it's you console faggots faults fucking desinty 2 just got an update to bring its fucking 4v4 to 6v6, holy shit I'll just wait until it's free in humble monthly

juji
03-26-2018, 04:06 PM
The package The Darkness II Standard Edition Retail has been permanently removed from your account steveyos.

I forgot it has cartoon graphics lol shoudla chose the gift option for one of you autistic fucks

You don't play videogames, you play graphics benchmark

Wendy <3
03-26-2018, 04:06 PM
btw I want you to look into it and compare ps4 4k to pc 1920x1080 at max graphics, I hope you don't think ps4's running at pc max grpahics lol

If you're not running the maximum resolution the game supports, you're not running max graphics you fuckin retard

Wendy <3
03-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Spent $1000 on a gpu and paired it with a $130 monitor. How fucking stupid can someone be to do that

maks
03-26-2018, 04:21 PM
If you're not running the maximum resolution the game supports, you're not running max graphics you fuckin retard

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:06 PM
You don't play videogames, you play graphics benchmark

yeah I have no choice people fucking play dota 2, tf2, pubg, overwatch, all the most popular games are fucking horrible because 99% of the world is retarded, so there's nothing to challenge or impress me in the video game world, turns out I built this amazing computer for nothing I thought games were going to get better they're just getting more basic ac origins has one button parkour for fuck's sake there's nothing for me to enjoy but graphics, because you people are fucking retarded lol

also lol @ the other comments seems like things people who can't run games maxed would post ya know or people stuck with consoles ugh feel bad for ya

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:08 PM
the witcher 3, I can't fucking stand how stupid you people are you're amused by these games I fall asleep to, the hardest mode you just press the dodge button rapidly you can't die in the witcher 3, but jj's like ohhhhhh so cool because he's retarded, and I have to suffer with the fact gaming is now for you mass retards because of faggot money, so yes elz all I have is graphics to enjoy, and it's your fault

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:10 PM
ac origins there can be a whole group of guys right next to you if you're in a bush you whistle even if ypu spam the whistle only one guy walks over and as he walks over any that were looking look away, I beat the whole game this way, watch dogs 2 I almost beat it it's so boring I barely play even in teh fbi bulding I fucking could spawn gang members to fight even that main story mission for me, you people are retarded stop being retarded and games will be fun for me it's that simple

maks
03-26-2018, 05:11 PM
stevey's looking for a game that will fill the hole in him left by all the stuff he's missed out on and will never experience, and no simple video game can make up for that, they all fall short, and that's why he hates every game

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:13 PM
at least I don't need cocaine and therapy though lol

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:14 PM
this guy spends more time talking about me on this forum than I do playing video games and that's literlaly true, and he does cocaine and goes to therpay, oh wow the coolness meter wait it just got cooler he also listens to slayer and asks gabi if he's evil when he's feeling a ltitle down haha fuck nice bullseye it's the tairy greene machine

maks
03-26-2018, 05:18 PM
I have friends and family that care about me and a career and spending money and I've seen tits irl, you have none of that, it must be so sad being you

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:23 PM
discuss it with your dealer and therapist and here at rubynet, I'm going to go play tomb raider walking sim mode WIHOTU cag, the love of my LIFE, while you play tf2 probably not even maxed lol, oh god 4k in medium-low I totally can't do that if I wanted oh yeah the ps4 is wayyyyyy more powerful thatn my pc oh yeah yes like I can't do 4k maxed either just don't want a fucking giant tv like who cares why don't you guys get lives why do you need such a big tv if you're not addicted to it look at yourselves honestly I feel so fucking bad for you people I have a titan you don't why woudln't you be mad I understand but I've tried so hard to explain to you guys how easy it is to get one but instead you just get more and more mad I almost wish it'd finally stop running games maxed or just break so you guys could all calm down a little you'd still have to use coke and therapy because you're too stpuid to improve your life but at least you woudln't be so needlessly mad at me

maks
03-26-2018, 05:31 PM
the only thing you have to take pride in is a 4 year old video card

maks
03-26-2018, 05:33 PM
on a forum filled with shut-ins, homeless people, the mentally disabled and hopeless addicts you're somehow the worst off, by a wide margin. I can imagine the hopelessness you must feel, especially now that you're in your 30's.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 06:49 PM
u mad

maks
03-26-2018, 07:04 PM
nah, I'm glad you're a dick or I might feel bad about picking on you

Bandwidth
03-26-2018, 07:08 PM
pubic fool system

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 07:53 PM
I'm the biggest dick

Wendy <3
03-26-2018, 08:16 PM
discuss it with your dealer and therapist and here at rubynet, I'm going to go play tomb raider walking sim mode WIHOTU cag, the love of my LIFE, while you play tf2 probably not even maxed lol, oh god 4k in medium-low I totally can't do that if I wanted oh yeah the ps4 is wayyyyyy more powerful thatn my pc oh yeah yes like I can't do 4k maxed either just don't want a fucking giant tv like who cares why don't you guys get lives why do you need such a big tv if you're not addicted to it look at yourselves honestly I feel so fucking bad for you people I have a titan you don't why woudln't you be mad I understand but I've tried so hard to explain to you guys how easy it is to get one but instead you just get more and more mad I almost wish it'd finally stop running games maxed or just break so you guys could all calm down a little you'd still have to use coke and therapy because you're too stpuid to improve your life but at least you woudln't be so needlessly mad at me

:woop: