PDA

View Full Version : Road raged someone today for the first time in a decade

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Obviously a nigger, decided 4-way stop means up to four cars can go at a time from the same direction and nearly hit me (I tried to t-bone the lil fucker but he knew I was there and gunned it)
Well I've had one bad fuckign day, im on 4 different tranqs on base and even still have to take time-outs to recenter so I dont harm myself or a piece of equipment.
Well niggerface was the straw that broke the camel's back, a couple seconds after I passed him (going the opposite way) i turned TCS off and turbo on, did a perfect e-brake 180, and fucking charged back thru the intersection, I saw people waiting but they knew I was fucked, I just waved my hands like crazy so nobody would go until I crossed intersection, by this time up to 55mph again uphill. Saw the nigger waiting to turn right, I pulled up in his rear quarter to get his license, him being a nigger took his first instinct to duck, as if his door frame would save him had I unstrapped and shot at him. I screamed his license number at him, and said "GOTCHYA MOTHER FUCKER", raced ahead of him, did another e-brake turn, and went home full of boiling fucking hate.

I got a new tranq today, I'm hoping this along with 600mg codeine base (powder, USP) will settle me the fuck down or I am going to find somebody here and force them to suicide on cam

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 02:41 PM
steve, monde, pluggy, barry, elz

Which one of you thinks this is a good day to fucking end your misery today, in such a way as to bring joy to others?

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 02:42 PM
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL KILL KILL ALL NIGGERS NOT ALL BLACKS JUST ALL THE ONES IN CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS I WANT TO FUCKING END THEM ALL SCORCHED-EARTH-LIKE GOD DAMN IT

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Anyone seen that movie Three & Out? It's about looking for suicidal people and helping them snuff it to make the world a better place. Where can I go (outside this place) to find someone who will willingly let me kill the?

elezzzark
06-27-2012, 03:10 PM
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL KILL KILL ALL NIGGERS NOT ALL BLACKS JUST ALL THE ONES IN CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS I WANT TO FUCKING END THEM ALL SCORCHED-EARTH-LIKE GOD DAMN IT

"Gringo Niggers"

elezzzark
06-27-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm glad here no annoying niggers like in the USA, but im bothered about there a lot of niggers in Texas, polite blackmen like the white ones are ok, but niggers are the plagues like the human cockroaches

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Are the spcis here any better no are the peckerwoods no this city is piling up with human garbage of every color

(someday a real rain)
(someday a real rain will come, and wash all the scum off the)
(some day a real rain will come)

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 03:17 PM
(someday a real rain)
(someday a real rain will come, and wash all the scum off the)
(some day a real rain will come)

yes this is from a real song no you cant hear it until i learn how to master my recordings properly

elezzzark
06-27-2012, 03:24 PM
I didn't like the spics in the USA, until they are polite and correct

blumpkin blownuts
06-27-2012, 04:23 PM

I've noticed this with other latino. Puerto Ricans actually in PR are generally great people.
But regarding many/most the ones living in the US, they are a real embarrassment to their heritage.

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
06-27-2012, 05:47 PM
I always speed up when I see them nigging across the road in front of me

stalker virus
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Hvvql.jpg

maks
06-27-2012, 06:16 PM
yes this is from a real song no you cant hear it until i learn how to master my recordings properly

that's not from a song it's from taxi driver

sex with dead people
06-27-2012, 06:54 PM

Stop being racist.

timmy
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
didnt read a single post other than the one aboveme

timmy
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
which kind of sucked

sex with dead people
06-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Now you know what everyone expects when they see you were the last to post in a thread.

sex with dead people
06-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Go back to cablejoe.

Plug Drugs
06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I got a new tranq today, I'm hoping this along with 600mg codeine base (powder, USP) will settle me the fuck down or I am going to find somebody here and force them to suicide on cam

I don't think I need to mention that you're above the ceiling dose of codeine (unless you have some sort of enzyme inducer)

m0nde
06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I'm glad here no annoying niggers like in the USA, but im bothered about there a lot of niggers in Texas, polite blackmen like the white ones are ok, but niggers are the plagues like the human cockroachesjust like psychotic mexican retards

m0nde
06-30-2012, 12:38 AM
luchadores enojadas con retraso mental?