PDA

View Full Version : http://woodlandapartmentsri.com/

Woodland Apartments
03-30-2018, 02:34 PM
At Woodland Apartments, your happiness is our top priority! With first-class service, friendly on-site management, 24-hour emergency maintenance and all of the comforts and conveniences you have been looking for in your new home — Woodland Apartments is certainly the ultimate in carefree living!

So take a swim in the pool, enjoy a game of tennis, shoot some hoops on our basketball court, enjoy a quiet stroll or an athletic jog through our beautiful grounds, or just relax on your private patio.

With easy access to Route 95 and just 13 miles from the Providence metro area and all it has to offer with its many restaurants, theatres, museums, riverfront, and cultural events — it’s easy to see why so many residents choose Woodland Apartments as their home!

Stop in today for your personal tour!

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:05 PM
I already posted my address is this from that or do you think you're an internet detective lol

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:06 PM
when you call them tell them I'm going to kill the guy I heard outside talking about me smoking and how the girl next door's innocent because he wants some pussy but she never goes out to smoke

two in the stink
03-30-2018, 04:41 PM
i see the Lakes by your apartment complex

going to hide in the bushes and ambush you when you take your afternoon no worky welfare walks

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:59 PM
duhhh of course you would have to do that if I saw you it wouldn't be fair

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:00 PM
I like how you capped lakes btw lol

two in the stink
03-30-2018, 05:02 PM
what would you do shoot me with your BB gun

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:05 PM
I would slap you lol that's all it'd take

two in the stink
03-30-2018, 05:07 PM
i would shoot your knee caps off then chop you up beotch

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry I flagged your video cag

Wendy <3
03-30-2018, 06:43 PM
Sorry cat avatar guy

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 08:39 PM
wish there was a foolproof way to avoid or reduce it. The type of person who catcalls is the same type of person that puts me on alert-mode, and I'm a 6'1" male soldier. I grew up in a bad area so I know how those type of people can be. Catcalling isn't about unwanted compliments or annoyingly persistent men - It represents actual danger.

Sadly, the best method I've determined is to work is to simply be in a group or be with a strong looking or armed male. I think it's a bit disturbing that these happen to be the same strategies required to be used by women in highly religious Muslim communities.

I don't know if my girlfriend notices, but I always try to position myself for her safety. Busy street? I'll let her take the inside of the sidewalk. Empty/Bad area? I stand where ever lets her know she can escape from a situation if needed. I make sure both of us are armed and that she knows that I prefer she runs away and leave me if she has to, and to hide her weapon until I've got them busy, etc...

I might just be paranoid, or I might actually be attuned to actual threats. I don't like that society forces me to feel like a caveman, "Ugg, me protect wo-man.", but I've seen what people are capable of, and I want people around me to feel a bit safer.

There definitely needs to be some sort of change at the societal level. There is obviously a problem when a woman can be your boss or leader, but still feel unsafe when she's walking around alone.

edit: I'm not sure if I should even be posting here, but I thought someone might be interested in the male/tactical perspective of the issue.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:04 PM
whoever you got that post from is a fag

Wendy <3
03-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Do you JO while watching people in the pool

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:21 PM
I don't go on that side that's where the sawed off shotty heroin dealer and probably tons of other of them live I'm on the older, whiter side

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:22 PM
my side has the tennis court lol, well the basketball court too that shoulda been on the other side only me and devon ever use it

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:26 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/hcnbc7/15224703393921953949909.jpg (https://ibb.co/mrPNH7)