PDA

View Full Version : I get what just happened, marco never saw me post my address, knew I lived in oventry and ate papa gino's and lived in an apartm

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:20 PM
holy shit marco you think you found my address this is hilarious search woodland in the search bar on this forum at the top right you'll see I posted my address months ago and if you're curious without wanting to search I'm in apartment 215 in the main building, holy fucking fuck this is just as funny as the marks and lisa banter you really just thought you found my address and that it would scare me and I'm the only person whose openly posted every address they've ever lived at at this forum ha, haha, hahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it also could be cag in a rage that I flagged her animal cruelty video idk why marco would be doing this we're google plus friends unless you're just doing it because you get how this forum works now and are doing it for comedy's sake that'd be cool you'd be one step closer to being sane next up we'll have to get you comfortable with swear words lol be honest though what is it were you really trying to troll me with my address or did you know I posted it already

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:22 PM
I know you're just joking but hopefully I don't end up getting killed now you're the only person on the entire planet who'd be a suspect I wanna make it clear to donny trump me and marco are friends he would never hurt me and couldn't either I mean let's be honest lol

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:23 PM
can't search without being logged in btw could someone else do it for marco

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:24 PM
you better not kill me before I finish the last half of the chicken sandwich I already ate the steak one isn't it amazing how long food lasts me now that I'm not the resident forum fatty jj

plastic cag
gonna send my hit man marks the annoying IT guy

Unregistered
lonnie you can't make posts like that you have to really make sure you're portraying marco's anger and insanity with every word

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:26 PM
good job at ignoring the fact marks and everyone here has known my address long before you thought you did super spy tactics to find it though just like lisa marco does not actually see the posts on the screen he sees what's in his mind

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:27 PM
what would really be funny is if you suddenly found out I drive a white chevy express 3500 like I haven't said that and posted pics already too

JJ brakes
03-30-2018, 05:29 PM
cut your brake lines then you go crash n burn

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:32 PM
look at where I'm parked I'd simply realize my brakes didn't work and just pull on the grass I park right next to lol I'm always on the end spot it's a parking lot then there's speed bumps I would realize my brakes were out so long before I'd be in any danger and then I'd have you saying you were going to do it and have you on camera so again it's like I hope you're just trying to be funny

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:34 PM
this is the same level of ridiculousness as the lisa and marks back and forth rob dyrdek should be hosting this forum today with you and lisa as the spotlight vids

two in the stink
03-30-2018, 05:43 PM
shut up Steven

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:47 PM
I would be telling me to shut up if I made me look like a giant fool just now too

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:57 PM
tell me more stuff about my life no one knows about

two in the stink
03-30-2018, 06:00 PM
your an ugly neck beard degenerate life long virgin

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:18 PM
anything else?

Wendy <3
03-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Lexi stop being bad