PDA

View Full Version : hey my gamecon 780's finally just broke

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:25 PM
too bad I don't have a hipoint I don't have any video games or weed right now

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:33 PM
https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/rig-800hd

I wish platronics website wasn't poorly designed it's like they don't care about it but the gamecon's lasted since 2013 and just broke by a wired reason so if they're still on that level of qualtiy with their products and their website is just shit this is what I'm getting next I just wish I had at least one fucking video game I actually enjoyed playing I'm not even ordering this right now I might just wait until a good game comes out ah I can't decide I got these bluetooth non-gaming headphones for now I don't know if they're just stereo but it doesn't matter in today's casual easy games anyway

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:35 PM
I mean the headband snapped they still work I can probably still use them by putting an elastic around them lol I wish I still had bandanas actually that'd probably work too just wear a bandana over the headset anyway this is the part where you guys reply and I look at my post predictions and am 100% on point and get bored with how angry you guys are over the fact I have a titan

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:37 PM
tomrorow while I'm gaming like nothing happened to my headset after I nigger rig a fix for it I want you guys to post here all day about me since you can't run games maxed and some of you can't even play multiplayer let all the anger you've been developing flow into this thread talk all sorts of trash about my choices and hopefully with any luck the god damn headset will acutally stop working so I can stop playing these horrible games

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:52 PM
you fucking asshole why burn candles if you dont mean it

this shit is too funny, I'm laughing out loud at lisa saying stop this stop that ok? like anyone's going to listne, holy shit, she said stop defaming donny's picture ok?

are we sure it's lisa she's literally just telling you guys to make it worse, fucking, FUCK, it's gotta be somebody else how can she really think asking you guys to stop is going to make you guys stop yet she claims she knows how this forum works? it CAN'T be lisa that CANT' be donny's grandmother either this can't be real, this is way fucking more entertaining than shitty video games what a great time for this to happen thank you lisa for being more entertaining than ever when I need it most

maks
03-30-2018, 09:56 PM
lisa is a crazy poor, bev is a poor and there's mounting eveidence that she is also crazy, it's like a cyclone of what the fuck the last few days I can't see any logic in anything that either of them has done

maks
03-30-2018, 09:57 PM
bev actually threatened me when I posted my first donny picture, an old woman threatened me and lisa's acting like she's this innocent doddering old woman who needs her protection meanwhile lisa is hands down this bitch's #1 problem in life I'm about to OD on the drama if I do nobody convince my grandma to post here

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:00 PM
it really is the most mind blowing thing probably ever in this forum's history just the simple fact they're saying stop when stop means go here, and everyone's saying to them stop means go here, and if lisa knew this forum she'd know stop means go here, when I told this forum to call my grandma for a second time it never happened again, it happened once, I didn't give a fuck, I was never bothered again, holy shit I don't want it to stop though I really am sick of every current video game hopefully this goes on until beamNG and the divison 2 are ready lol

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:10 PM
I just thought of something the only two games I can bring myself to play are ac origins and then steep when I'm really bored and I listen to ron and fez via my headphones connected to my phone I haven't listeend to in-game audio much at all in months I wish I was but I'm not missing a millisecond of gaming I've been gaming like a deaf retard lately while listening to things like a non-mongoloid double tasking

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:13 PM
and ac origins has the worst map ever for parkour it's a fucking desert with like 15 outposts two of them are kinda big all of them are eaxctly the same it's more basic than ac syndicate was and I can't play that any more too played yeah I'm fucking sick of video games hey marco ask the gun range down the street if they're open 24/7 and if I can shoot at shit like broken oh wait I forgot the headset isn't really even broke it's just cracked on the headband ah fuck I wish this computer would just break already I'm so sick of it but I also doubt that gun range is 24/7 and probably you can only shoot shitty paper targets fuck I wish I lived in maine or some shit

Wendy <3
03-30-2018, 10:13 PM
I mean the headband snapped they still work I can probably still use them by putting an elastic around them lol I wish I still had bandanas actually that'd probably work too just wear a bandana over the headset anyway this is the part where you guys reply and I look at my post predictions and am 100% on point and get bored with how angry you guys are over the fact I have a titan

Your big fat head broke them

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:19 PM
I was gonna joke about that since another pair broke too but they were $14 bluetooth headphones thos eonly lasted like two seconds, the gamecons lasted since 2013 if it were my big head they woulda broken when I put them on six years ago it's not like I grew since then I lost literally hundreds of pounds lol

one in the pink
03-30-2018, 10:24 PM
but you ain't ever getting any pussy

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:32 PM
marco I have you that's more than enough

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:34 PM
that giant stinkbug I tried to send back outside I just found it on the floor where I put my FEET while POSTING ON THE INTERNET

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:39 PM
I didn't have any bugs in my van I really gotta move back in it and keep my pc at my sister's I'm actually allowed there any time even when they're not home it's good being loved and trusted

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:44 PM
fukdt muh Ass with a cabbage patch Kid

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:52 PM
if that's your edit I'm horrified to know what your post said originally, what did you even fix

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:54 PM
also I'm thinkikng about wrapping some string around before supergluing it do you think that'd help like some twine in the crack maybe to help fuse it it's probably not needed though what do you think

juji
03-30-2018, 11:10 PM
http://gofraudme.com

Wendy <3
Take a pic of them and i might give you nigger rigging ideas

juji
by the way, maks' sig is more disgusting than funny one, I have to put him on my ignore list since scat culture is not my thing

juji
03-30-2018, 11:11 PM
If maks changes his sig, I would be happy to get him out of field of ignorance

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 11:11 PM
nobody cares elz that just proves you don't belong here please leave you're creepy and don't udnerstand english you were great in second life as an oddity but the real you fucking sucks just leave please

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 11:15 PM
Take a pic of them and i might give you nigger rigging ideas

thanks but it turns out it's way less of a problem than I thought since the audio still works fine at least so far

https://i.imgur.com/r72kg3g.jpg

it cracked along that line on the inside of hte headphones the outer plastic part is still hanging on I really wish I didn't buy such good stuff

juji
03-30-2018, 11:33 PM
nobody cares elz that just proves you don't belong here please leave you're creepy and don't udnerstand english you were great in second life as an oddity but the real you fucking sucks just leave please

I assume why I'm better than you

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 11:36 PM
I assume why I'm better than you

now arrange those words so they make a real sentence

maks
03-31-2018, 05:51 AM
by the way, maks' sig is more disgusting than funny one, I have to put him on my ignore list since scat culture is not my thing

why don't you just adblock it like I did

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:00 AM
i play with my ass all the time while JO scat culture is my thing

maks
03-31-2018, 06:23 AM
stevey you live alone why don't you just use speakers

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:29 AM
stevey you live alone why don't you just use speakers

cause i'm Fuking poor

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:08 AM
I'm considerate of my neighbors I'm actually a nice person irl I don't have anger and jealousy issues because I have a titan so there's room in my mind to think of others

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:09 AM
plus after you use gamecon 780's you don't go back they can make things sound liek they're coming from the other fucking room I'm gonna get some superglue in a bit but right now I"m gonna parkour around in ac origins while listenign to ron and fez that's what I usually do anyway