PDA

View Full Version : You invited someones grandmother whos grandson passed away to a fourm full of people that call him a nigger faggot do you not th

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:14 AM
You invited someones grandmother whos grandson passed away to a fourm full of people that call him a nigger faggot do you not think before you do things?

Collapse Details

💕🖤💘💜~INTJ~💖💙💗❣️

Battery Bits's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2015
13 Hours Ago
God you're stupid and pathetic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha it's like lisa's saying it to herself she has to be calling herself stupid and pathetic in that post that's some good shit

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:15 AM
lisa and elz are both so much better than everyone but they invite dead grandmothers to dead forums and have welfare computers I wish we coudl figure out how their brains worked what filters are in their eyes and ears that warp reality once it gets to their brains

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:16 AM
to oj simpson: you killed that white girl

oj simpson: yeah well.... you're pathetic and you kill white girls!!

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:17 AM
to sam hyde: you're not as funny as tom green and never will be

sam hyde: you're so pathetic and I'm the funniest person ever! I will be providing no proof!

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:17 AM
Dustin's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2011
13 Hours Ago
You can't even come up with a reply, sad lisa, drugs really do turn your mind into mush

Collapse Details

💕🖤💘💜~INTJ~💖💙💗❣️

Battery Bits's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2015
13 Hours Ago
I already answered you dumb as dog shit idiot

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:18 AM
I am so fucking grateful that all the mcdonalds went to my body adn not my brain I don't know how I ended up normal but thank fucking allah