PDA

View Full Version : clay just made an april fools thread

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 09:02 PM
it's not even fucking funny everybody knows ruby's never going ot shut down the forum, nobody's going to believe that, except lily who's egoing to reply saying she didn't sue ruby as if you were serious ab out it when you said it, because she's retarded, and the moral of the story will be that ruby really should stop paying for this forum because it's fucking horrible and unfunny and predictable and boring

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 09:08 PM
Dude this guy has to be playing a character, nobody fuckin says the shit he does and is serious lmao at all you idiots that believes this is real hahahaha, this dude is not funny at all you can tell everyone in the room is fake laughing because they're uncomfortable lol. Lmfao at the part where "Donald trump" calls lmfao he's actually trying to act like its the real Donald haha you people are fool, this guy literally said "you're fired" as if it was a new joke haha wow how does anyone believe this guy what a fraud pretending like its the real president the sad part is most of you believe it!!! He can't even say names right, scarlet Johannesburg? Are you serious bro?? Lmao this is disgusting this gets views, good job people, you're actually getting fooled by someone who is a fraud lol, I bet you guys talk to your friends about how this guy talks to the REAL president lmao wow

juji
04-02-2018, 09:31 PM
I'm just wondering, did you vote for Trump?

clay
04-02-2018, 09:39 PM
felons cant vote

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 11:24 PM
arrest records are public find mine, and I've never voted for anything political because I'm not a retard

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 11:25 PM
I wasn't even sure why you asked me but I scanned that random youtube comment I copy pasted and it says donald trump so that must be why I vote lisa gets elected next banned bitch for killing donny trump

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 11:31 PM
so fucking hacky, yeah sure ruby has no reason to pay for this forum, even though his entire life is lisa, him and tek play dayz for 15 hours or more every day the entire time discussing lisa, lisa's more entertaining than ever right now, and ruby's gonna shut the forum down

that's why I shut down fjs every three months clay it's because none of you are funny or original there's no thought put into your thread it couldn't be any more obvious that it's fake why can't you people take responsibility for your own unfunnyness lol

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 11:38 PM
on the rare occasions it was up you ever notice I never made april fools threads becuase it's what every hack admin does if admins were hired based on comedic talent you would be fired it's a good thing you're nto a comedy writer but you'd fit in at saturday night live they'd love that thread but don't try anywhere funny you'd have to stick to hacky unoriginal shows

juji
04-03-2018, 12:09 AM
You never voted, thats 1+ like for you

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 10:32 AM
cool