this is exactly why we don't need stupid shit stains in this country

go back and fix your own country you fuking parasite piece of shit

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 05:05 AM
No idea why you voted for Trump to troll while he is fucking up the country

oh is he?

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 10:16 AM
trump has eight years to get elz the fuck outta this country and hoepfully separate usa and mexico's internet, that'll be one psycho out of my life

juji
04-07-2018, 02:42 PM
oh is he?

Trump isn't bringing any benefit to our country, he just wasted 20 billions for wall, besides increased tariffs to import goods from China, as retaliation China increased tariffs to import goods from USA too, expulsion of russian diplomats, also they got retaliate.

I think he's retarded.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:18 PM
we know you're retarded u little wet back stupid Fuk

get OUT!

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:21 PM
a strong border that cuts down on narcotics and human trafficking weakens the Mexican cartel and strengthens both the united states and Mexico (which has issues with south Americans traveling through Mexico without visa to make it to USA). Protecting national borders is one of the responsibilities of the federal government unlike any sort of regulation, social program, or amnesty for aliens.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:22 PM
elz here's the problem you're mexican and you're the worst person to ever post at this forum, so anything trump's doing to get you away from me is a good thing I don't care how much money it costs

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:22 PM
yeah take lexie with you no aliens allowed either

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:23 PM
i can't really defend his foreign policy tho maybe im retard

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:25 PM
but then again all the mainstream corporate media outlets are completely railing against him and his ilk which gives me faith :)

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:27 PM
elz here's the problem you're mexican and you're the worst person to ever post at this forum, so anything trump's doing to get you away from me is a good thing I don't care how much money it costs

noone cares about national deficit or budgets unless it can be used a wedge issue for campaigning

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:31 PM
the q anon stuff is crazy, they say a picture of barak obama is going to surface of him holding an AK and possibly pointing it at the USA flag. interpreters are saying barak wanted to NK to nuke USA to start WW3 because he hates america, donald trump diffused NK and now the new boogieman is russia

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:33 PM
but then again all the mainstream corporate media outlets are completely railing against him and his ilk which gives me faith :)

your fuking disgusting and as ignorant as that fuking def ass shit stain juji the JO

i can't wait till the SHTF so your ILK will be purged

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:38 PM
24,544 sealed indictments!

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:39 PM
your fuking disgusting and as ignorant as that fuking def ass shit stain juji the JO

i can't wait till the SHTF so your ILK will be purged

i can't wait for 5 years when you die of old age grandpa

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:40 PM
I was born JUST IN TIME for a RACE WAR

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:41 PM
barb rad trad is the only non degenerate lifestyle

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:41 PM
i can't wait for 5 years when you die of old age grandpa

not until i purge all you little faggots from this land you pathetic JO

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:44 PM
purge the hate from your heart old man winter

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 03:44 PM
namaste

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:56 PM
why don't you research communism and see what it brings u ignorant retard

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 04:08 PM
I'm not joking I haven't heard a single word trump's said since becoming president I didn't hear a single word barack said I didn't hear a single word bush said I've never listened to anything politics I literally could not care less politics are for retards no matter what side you're on if you're political it's just another word for retarded, all I know is I heard someone say trump said he's gonna build a wall and after dealing with elz all these years that's all I fucking want anyway

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Steffies you're ward of the state. Taken care of because your to fuking stupid to do anything but JO

I'm forced to pay taxes by the jew to keep you alive for what

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Fuking niqqrs and Wiggers kill them all

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 04:53 PM
it seems like you keep me alive because you want to have sex with me I don't know what's taking so long for you to get here and fuck me though

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 05:12 PM
why don't you research communism and see what it brings u ignorant retard

the rock is going to waste all your tax dollars 2020 asshole

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 05:14 PM
stop trolling me marco!

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 05:23 PM
I wish he'd stop trolling me too either get that dick in my ass or stop flirting with me all the fucking time

juji
04-07-2018, 06:06 PM
a strong border that cuts down on narcotics and human trafficking weakens the Mexican cartel and strengthens both the united states and Mexico (which has issues with south Americans traveling through Mexico without visa to make it to USA). Protecting national borders is one of the responsibilities of the federal government unlike any sort of regulation, social program, or amnesty for aliens.

I agree with that but I dont think the wall solves the problems about narcotics and human trafficking, it’s supposed to have high tech security on the border like sentries, drones and sensor fields instead of middle age wall could have saved like 15 billions and solve the part of problem.

Besides legalization of the drugs in Mexico can solve a lot of problems like the narcotics will lose the customers, then the powers after all due to elimination of monopoly as drug empire. The problem is USA wouldn’t approve the legalization of the drugs because they had an agreement with Mexico to fight the unsolvable drug war.

juji
04-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Besides, dont waste your time discussing with Marco or Steffies, they arent even real people.

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 07:04 PM
im already used to the idea of our nation wasting huge amounts of money on proxy wars so it doesn't really bother me if the border wall is overbuilt at least its a solution

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 07:05 PM
we could use one on the Canadian border too

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 07:14 PM
No more shit stains from Mexico

juji
04-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Imagine after of 4 years of presidency with Trump, the racists invested their votes and didnt get anything in return, besides the wall is a joke

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 08:05 PM
why the fuk are you here than you little asshole

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Imagine after of 4 years of presidency with Trump, the racists invested their votes and didnt get anything in return, besides the wall is a joke

you may be subjected to a lot of racism but trump was not elected because he's racist or by a majority of racists and the wall is coming as promised in his campaign and is a big reason he will be re-elected

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Marco meet the based jew rosanne Barr have you watched her show's reboot?

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:29 PM
lol and Tim Allen is the the only other conservative celeb (beside Taylor swift secretly) it could make you cringe like some of those kekistani types

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:31 PM
trump was elected because Obama's recovery only made it to the coastal cities and the fake news media downplayed the economic hardships of at least half of Americans

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:32 PM
also Hussein hates America and wanted to start ww3 with NK lol

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:33 PM
where's the birth certificate?

Lina Goldberg
who killed Seth rich?

Lina Goldberg
tower 7

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Here Lina. Glad you're waking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuYU5euwfM

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Will you shut the fuck up I never voted for obama you old jerk

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:43 PM
who are you subscribed to on YouTube truth seeker?

Lina Goldberg
04-07-2018, 08:44 PM
survive the jive is a great channel

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 09:31 PM
https://discord.gg/sfr3JHy

juji
04-07-2018, 10:01 PM
you may be subjected to a lot of racism but trump was not elected because he's racist or by a majority of racists and the wall is coming as promised in his campaign and is a big reason he will be re-elected

Trump didn't win for popular election, it was electoral college which is not related to democracy, besides not only the racists voted for Trump, the resent people voted for Trump.

The wall is indeed a dumb idea and a lot of people are still uneducated who complain everyday without thinking the perfect solution. If you voted for Trump, you should have repented because our country will be converted into third world community with first world law.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 10:52 PM

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 10:53 PM
doesn't it suck that elz is incapable of realizing he's fucking garbage doesn't it just fucking enrage you

El Presidente Trump
04-07-2018, 11:12 PM
There will be no catch and release

The will be catch and execute your worthless ignorant ass

We will build the wall and keep the juji's out

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 02:27 AM
Trump didn't win for popular election, it was electoral college which is not related to democracy, besides not only the racists voted for Trump, the resent people voted for Trump.

The wall is indeed a dumb idea and a lot of people are still uneducated who complain everyday without thinking the perfect solution. If you voted for Trump, you should have repented because our country will be converted into third world community with first world law.

the purpose of electoral college is so that a few costal cities can't throw the election in whatever way they want (cities people are retard who don't care about rural America and can't survive without Starbucks

the wall isn't a stupid idea it's a solution that will have an impact all u have done is complain it's expensive and asked for nothing to be done because you don't like the only plan of action.

amnesty for illegals who are used as pawns in voting blocks to elect the same corrupt people who profit from crime conducted over a weak border, and a welfare state as well as any Marxist wealth redistribution - this would turn America into a 3rd world nation

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 02:35 AM
don't think we can afford the wall? slash the alphabet agencies and quit wasting billions on the drug and terror wars.

juji
04-08-2018, 03:35 AM
There a guide how to get the votes. Power of lying.

Say we will decrease the tax and you will earn more votes... at the end, the tax wont be lowering after all and the voters are easily fooled and their childrens will be fooled when they turn 18 to vote in endless loop.

Trump promised to build the wall, and he did, but he did not the promise to stop illegal immigrations, and you will admit how you are an idiot. Why? You need to listen the experiences from Border Patrol and ICE agents, they were opposed the idea of wall, they demand high tech stuffs such as drones, field sensors and smart sentries.

Trump took the advantage of racists, white trash, uneducated people, etc. to earn the votes because he wanted to use the power of autority.

El Presidente Trump
04-08-2018, 04:58 AM
Steven is way more intelligent than you

just get on your little bike and head south

you're stupid as Fuk and don't belong here

juji
04-08-2018, 05:30 AM

Hahahahahahaha

maks
04-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Trump won by targeting disenfranchised rural poor blue collar whites, a group that's been ignored for decades, and they showed up in force to vote for him. I guess they got sick of hearing how backwards and unimportant they were and wanted to teach us self righteous big city elites a lesson.

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:37 AM
There a guide how to get the votes. Power of lying.

Say we will decrease the tax and you will earn more votes... at the end, the tax wont be lowering after all and the voters are easily fooled and their childrens will be fooled when they turn 18 to vote in endless loop.

Trump promised to build the wall, and he did, but he did not the promise to stop illegal immigrations, and you will admit how you are an idiot. Why? You need to listen the experiences from Border Patrol and ICE agents, they were opposed the idea of wall, they demand high tech stuffs such as drones, field sensors and smart sentries.

Trump took the advantage of racists, white trash, uneducated people, etc. to earn the votes because he wanted to use the power of autority.

u wish they were dumb racists , I would go as far as to say your lot is dumb stupid racists because you have to be dumb to eat up the talking points of corporations and racist to think Americans are somehow biggots because they could tell Hillary is a criminal.

I don't see a difference between promising to build a wall and promising to curb illegal immigration. the wall isn't military defence from Mexico the purpose is border security, one in the same

I don't see a difference in spending billions on tech for ice agents or spending billions on a wall. at least you can put solar pannels on the wall and subsidise electricity for Arizona and Utah etc...

how do u justify buying into the rhetoric of corporate media outlets that sold us the lie of WMDs in Afghanistan and takes direct orders from the CIA (opperation mocking bird). the only positive media coverage for trump comes from Fox and even they spend most of the time calling him retarded (it's all about the money, they are pro war pro establishment any pro trump message is to save face with the ratings and the fading out of cable tv).

Nova doggy
04-08-2018, 05:40 AM
yeah my dad is a self righteous big city elite who wears lingerie and takes bubble baths

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:42 AM

he isn't stupid I would vote in any block you told me too if you also sold me the idea my family's lives depended on it.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:46 AM
who needs lisa around when we have marks goth man

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:47 AM
i would get a new therapist cause the one you have isn't doing shit for you

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:48 AM
the q anon group asked trump to run who since the 80s has been saying he would run if he 100% could win. they knew he could finally do it because Hillary had so obviously rigged the primaries and is a weak old deep state hag.

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:49 AM
u lose a presidential election and you will never stand a chance in the future elections

juji
04-08-2018, 05:50 AM
The racists have mental issues like steffies, clay and marco because they were based with possible nazi ideology and they have never told the reasons. Is there a cure? A lot of dumb people think vote is free after all.

Also read my post again, you ignored an important part why the wall wont work according to ICE agents. It brings to fulfill the exceptations of security, it’s realistic.

I’m tired of Fox News, everytime I go to gym and I see fox news that pisses me off, I would change the channel to food channel while Im jogging with treadmill.

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:53 AM
I'm going off the rails here but this q anon deep state war has probably been going on since kenedy if not decades earlier but I would be joking if I told you I could wrap my head around it all, policy and platforms (DNC have none) are easier to discuss

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:54 AM
La Raza

you're a dumb def faggot who JO to DOTA

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 05:58 AM
most racism and hate speech is cathartic and prevents violence IRL. the dangerous racist is the klansmen without internet who has all the pent up nigger in his soul and let's it show when he finnaly sees one IRL

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 06:09 AM
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/14/577969830/what-border-patrol-agents-think-about-immigration-policy I found the article you were talking about, gonna read it at breakfast

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 06:12 AM
I hate npr but I'll read it lol

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 06:13 AM
npr the voice of the NYC fag who along side Albany RUINS agricultural upstate rural NY

maks
04-08-2018, 06:22 AM
The racists have mental issues like steffies, clay and marco because they were based with possible nazi ideology and they have never told the reasons. Is there a cure? A lot of dumb people think vote is free after all.

Also read my post again, you ignored an important part why the wall wont work according to ICE agents. It brings to fulfill the exceptations of security, it’s realistic.

I’m tired of Fox News, everytime I go to gym and I see fox news that pisses me off, I would change the channel to food channel while Im jogging with treadmill.

dude everything we've done since 9/11 is security theater. it doesn't matter if it works it matters if the voters think it works.

maks
04-08-2018, 06:24 AM
"That sounds like it could work if I don't think about it too hard!" -Supporters of the last 3 presidents

maks
04-08-2018, 06:25 AM
remember when obamacare was going to reduce healthcare costs for everybody well mine went from $500 a month last year to $800 a month this year but the left still loves it for some reason

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:32 AM

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:33 AM
I love how elz is blaming me for his people being disgusting retarded savages

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:33 AM
La Raza

you're a dumb def faggot who JO to DOTA

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:35 AM
elz mentioned me in every post he made in this thread, that should qualify me to be the next president quite frankly

maks
04-08-2018, 09:36 AM
I'm thinkinmg about getting a massage today but I'm not sure I'm ready to fully embrace being a yuppie yet

maks
04-08-2018, 09:36 AM
...I type, with a chihuahua and a macbookpro in my lap

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:38 AM
the funniest thing is how you all haven't realized no politics will ever work and polirics have been around long before any of you were even born, it never worked, it never will work, becuase pollitics, and you all as the masses, are dumb as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

imagine this, you can't even solve your own life, you need another person and a substance to get you through your days, what makes you think you know who should be in charge of anything when you can't even be in charge of yourself, ya know?

maks
04-08-2018, 09:39 AM
if I didn't have to pay for insurance I'd get one of those $6000 sharper image chairs that massages every part of your body at once those things are fucking amazing

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:40 AM
have the dog walk on your back, use the mac to look up the death statistics of the children who made it, elect our leader, get in the discord and make donny dying sounds for the donny dying sounds competiton (not right now I need to go get sugar and make coffe)

maks
04-08-2018, 09:40 AM
fuck the massage I'll just go to the mall I think they still hve a sharper image in danbury

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:41 AM
also you could just do exercise massages are just another way to prey on dumb people and y0ou're not dumb you havae chiaua and a macbook two telltale signs of the highest intelligence :sickburn:

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:42 AM
you know what's better than going to the mall letting someone else to go the mall and risking getting in trouble for filming jailbait upskirts make sure to share any footage in the fjs discord jailbait sectin

maks
04-08-2018, 09:44 AM
if I wanted to see a vagina I'd go to the bar. I want someone or something to work the kinks out of my back. shit's relaxing.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:46 AM
oh I do yoga so I don't get any kinks and the girls at bars are too old lmao

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:47 AM
I actually do trollga as I troll this forum I'm literally doing exercise at the same time not sitting down I highly recomend it

maks
04-08-2018, 09:48 AM
you don't get any kinks because you do fuck-all all day. you're gonna have a p bad case of carpel tunnel in a few years, that'll be fun for you.

maks
04-08-2018, 09:49 AM
either way, backrubs feel pretty good, maybe you'll find out someday if you can ever convince anyone to touch you

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 10:01 AM
uh oh gettin grumpy

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 10:05 AM
you don't get any kinks because you do fuck-all all day. you're gonna have a p bad case of carpel tunnel in a few years, that'll be fun for you.

I do habeeb this can be considered an ultimate :projecting: post because marks' job and fun are both computers with mouse and keyboard, as where I 99.99% of the time I'm using a comptuer am holding a controller and that's only maybe an hour a day or less becuase I don't enjoy any of these games lol

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 10:05 AM
it's sorta like elz calling me deaf maybe

maks
04-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Oh I'll have it too for sure, but I'll have something to show for it

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 10:08 AM
stevey u fat idiot go kill urself

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 10:43 AM
stevey u fat idiot go kill urself

steven y r u such a homo? if it's okay for your life path to be a huge loser it's also okay for marks to go to the mall.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:05 AM
I seriously wonder if marks and marco and anyone when time goes on and everything they say about me ends up being false and it all happens to them if they're gonna go insane and come at me irl

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:09 AM
malls and bars are for cool people

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 11:12 AM
I seriously wonder if marks and marco and anyone when time goes on and everything they say about me ends up being false and it all happens to them if they're gonna go insane and come at me irl

lol they will be laughing at you on their death beds when your sleeping in ruby's van

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 11:13 AM
well Marco will be at least, don't you have a terminal illness steven?

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:54 AM
I have gout and I really hope watch_dogs 2 gets naked female that can still play missions because watch dogs 1 is fucking terrible

maks
04-08-2018, 12:28 PM
wasn't that you on the juggalo forum bragging that you went to burger king like it's some big accomplishment to leave the house for 15 minutes

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 12:59 PM
I don't see anything about burger king there link please

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 01:00 PM
I am very proud when I go to burger king though that seems like something I'd do I do consider it a marvelous accomplishment

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:12 PM
I am very proud when I go to burger king though that seems like something I'd do I do consider it a marvelous accomplishment

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:18 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/mEnGsH/IMG_20180408_161704632.jpg (https://ibb.co/cU6nzx)

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:20 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/hG9wsH/IMG_20180408_161948645.jpg (https://ibb.co/ndVfKx)

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:28 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/eXnPCH/1523219803081882571771.jpg (https://ibb.co/hMYaKx)

juji
04-08-2018, 06:23 PM
dude everything we've done since 9/11 is security theater. it doesn't matter if it works it matters if the voters think it works.

They are not Batmans, they aren't focusing the critical point.

juji
04-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Oh wait, this is thread about steffies

juji
04-08-2018, 06:24 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/eXnPCH/1523219803081882571771.jpg (https://ibb.co/hMYaKx)

You may need a better furniture

maks
04-08-2018, 06:38 PM
They are not Batmans, they aren't focusing the critical point.

nobody, republicans or democrats, actually wants mexicans to stop coming in illegally, we can pay them less than minimum wage and they keep the price of food construction and maid/gardening services low. the republicans use them as one of their favorite scapegoats though and that's all this is the wall isn't supposed to keep mexicans out it's supposed to impress a bunch of rednecks so they'll keep voting republican

maks
04-08-2018, 06:39 PM
same shit with the democrats and welfare, they don't give a fuck about inner city blacks but they know that they'll vote for whoever gives them the most free shit

juji
04-08-2018, 06:54 PM
The problem is a lot of dumb people think their votes have no cost, they need to change what their votes must have prices, everything is equivalent exchange. We don't really care why our votes are expensive.

I want to imagine the country that nobody votes until the candidates purchase their votes.

maks
04-08-2018, 07:01 PM
if mexico was smart they'd be working on inventing a robotic mexican, eventually everything the illegals do will be automated they might as well be the ones that build it

maks
04-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Pedrobot 3000, it gardens, it cleans, it builds retaining walls, it picks lettuce, it does it all! available at home depot

https://orig00.deviantart.net/07ff/f/2011/132/b/1/mexican_robot_by_aidybarefoot-d3g6xyh.jpg

maks
04-08-2018, 07:04 PM
this guy sold me a bag of oranges by the off-ramp this morning

http://i.imgur.com/ZEqlDdb.jpg

maks
04-08-2018, 07:05 PM
someone make a joke about the instructions being in spanish I used up all my inspiration already

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 07:17 PM
AI will do all the coding and systems admin too

looks like you'll be living at Woodside apartments

maks
04-08-2018, 07:30 PM
nah, I'm making a fuckton of money I'll just retire early

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:21 PM
You may need a better furniture

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 08:33 PM
The problem is a lot of dumb people think their votes have no cost, they need to change what their votes must have prices, everything is equivalent exchange. We don't really care why our votes are expensive.

I want to imagine the country that nobody votes until the candidates purchase their votes.

the problem is their votes don't matter when the nsa is used to spy on presidential canidates under Obama admin and thousands of illegal aliens are bussed into the polls in the border states . this completely undermines our democracy and I wish the same people who own the politicians in sanctuary states and all corporate media and Hollywood the entertainment industry would be outted so smart people like you elz won't give into fear mongering

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 08:33 PM
steven yelle is a fat fag nobody wants to be in your discord channel

Lina Goldberg
04-08-2018, 08:37 PM
I mean this is like a boomer meme but since when has the revolution taken place in front of a tv studio camera take a look at your lot for once

maks
04-08-2018, 08:44 PM
if we don't come up with a viable 3rd party we're fucked. we should have elected ross perot.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:47 PM
PARMESAN BREAD TWISTS
(1) Garlic Dipping Sauce
$11.98
2-LITER SPRITEŽ
$2.99

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:48 PM

juji
04-08-2018, 10:38 PM
If you dont like any candidate, neither you don't trust any candidate until someone who never gives up like 2 or 3 times of elections, you could give your vote.

Giving your vote is receiving your 4 years of complaints.

steveyos
04-08-2018, 10:41 PM
politics are for retards simple as that if you live your life how the goverment wants you to, you're a retarded faggot who deserves all teh poison

steveyos
04-08-2018, 10:41 PM
this thread is now about how :hyper: I am that cag talked to me again

juji
04-08-2018, 11:37 PM
politics are for retards simple as that if you live your life how the goverment wants you to, you're a retarded faggot who deserves all teh poison

Show me how you can poison the foods to all politicans in gourmet restaurant

steveyos
04-09-2018, 10:19 AM
I love cag