PDA

View Full Version : it turns out this is the rtm candidate windwos 10 fast ring this might be the version you all upgrade to normallly I picked th e

steveyos
04-16-2018, 11:09 PM
perfect time I guess that's why it actually worked but of course my sound still isn't fixed lol but whatever it's rare and the new wireless headset will probably work fine this 780's dolby shit is still inb eta on widnwos 10 and I think ti's becuase they just wanna move on and since this headset is s o old I owuldn't even be mad if that was the case, however it worked thsi whole time so eithe rway if it keeps wokring like this or better I'll stick with it if not I'll fianlly ahve an "excuse" even tough I oculd fix it myself but ugh to get that wirelss headset I want that really bad so I can use my pc to listen to ron and fez whiel I'm home and let my moto e4 do perks

steveyos
04-16-2018, 11:10 PM
I was on normal versiosn that's why Pi ciked the perfect time, uto upgrade to the fast ring, I actually am helping at a key point ensure ya'll get a working update, it's too bad whoever took over microsft when bill retired fired everyone with talet and windows 10 is ltierally being made by peopel who are learning on the job and doing it for cheap and that's actually TRUE ugh at least games work on this trash fucking non-microsoft operating system