PDA

View Full Version : animus control panel as of now you still sound like the guy when you switch to a girl so if you were getting your hopes up while

steveyos
04-19-2018, 01:53 PM
at work or whatever don't, I'm sure it wont' stay like this one would imagine although it is ubisoft so who knows

https://i.imgur.com/Pssm0YS.jpg

at least they included sheva alomar

steveyos
04-19-2018, 01:56 PM
the other options are all retarded it's cool you can set five or whatever animal companions but there's no option to just spawn them or spawn bad guys which I'm not usually into but if you're gonna force this trainer on me have it do what all the other trainers do ya know lol, anyway this game's still too simple both parkour and combat and shtity world with nothing fun to parkour even though the parkour is more basic now than syndicate so I"m ok with just still going around as eviee in the vampire outfit parkouring along all the signs and flwer pots and flags along the buildings rathern than running along flat fucking straight shapes origins is so fucking shit lol god dammit you be soft I want games to get better not worse I can't deal with the casual factor it's driving me mad

steveyos
04-19-2018, 02:00 PM
I mean I used the animal taming thing once, literally well actually maybe twice to test I think it was at lest twice yeah, then I foudn out the animal either doesn't even travel the long distance to where you gott ago or it turns on you anyway so I'm not one to cheat or like to spawn shit but actaully now taht I think of it the combat is so shitty between npc's human and or animal in this game it'd be boring no matter what, fuck this gam eis ltierally for kids and autistic adults only it's the easiest one and there's barely any animatiosn for anything and console graphics see if I had a game cmpany you'd be able to parkour up entire buidlings like youtube videos origins is not fun

steveyos
04-19-2018, 03:05 PM
actually if you're like me you listen to ron and fez via your bluetooth headphones via your phone while you play games anyway so it's nto affecting me that much I just like to use the headset during stealth parts