PDA

View Full Version : I realized the difference between me and possibly erveryone else here

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:34 AM
when I'm posting all I'm focused on is how good I am at trolling, I entertain myself, I barely read a word any of you type

you all or most of you take the internet serious, you actually read and think of replies to what you read becuase you get mad so you actually start to try to discuss things with me, and all I'm doin gis admiring my own work

I'm going to be a fuckiung bazillionaire thanks to my mind and the rest of you have to pretend you're happy to be nothing becuas eyou'll never be anything

I love being me, you hate being you

I'm literally repsonsible for vastly improving the quality of the top posters with fjs posting dojo, the rest of your forum dojos are responsible for people ran off or dead

I get free things like I"m a hot chick

Autistic Spectrum
04-27-2018, 06:54 AM
don't do this stevey

steveyos
04-27-2018, 06:56 AM
I always try not to but you guys ask for it and now that you've reveleaed how fucking terrible your real lives are it's more fun than ever, but I wanna do it less thane ver beucas eI really feel bad for you people now but you just giv eme no choice ya know, teach me how to mine bitcoins so I can do that instead I don't pay for electric my cousina nd his friend wanna invest in miners and I'll pay you and ruby and everybody back

Autistic Spectrum
04-27-2018, 07:32 AM
please stop this stevey

steveyos
04-27-2018, 07:58 AM
see what you just said was please make fun of my arcade cabinets instead of pay ruby back

clay
04-27-2018, 11:34 AM
I troll you people because for so many years you were mean to me

Desolation
04-27-2018, 04:24 PM
you hate being you

this hits close to home.

juji
04-27-2018, 04:49 PM
when I'm posting all I'm focused on is how good I am at trolling, I entertain myself, I barely read a word any of you type

you all or most of you take the internet serious, you actually read and think of replies to what you read becuase you get mad so you actually start to try to discuss things with me, and all I'm doin gis admiring my own work

I'm going to be a fuckiung bazillionaire thanks to my mind and the rest of you have to pretend you're happy to be nothing becuas eyou'll never be anything

I love being me, you hate being you

I'm literally repsonsible for vastly improving the quality of the top posters with fjs posting dojo, the rest of your forum dojos are responsible for people ran off or dead

I get free things like I"m a hot chick

:irony:

juji
04-27-2018, 04:53 PM
What Steffies really thinks:

Steffies is better than us and he entertains himself.

What we really see Steffies is a:

Laughingstock
Untrustworthy
Pathetic
Loser
Jobless
Friendless
Drug Addict

Desolation
04-27-2018, 05:01 PM
basically

Dustin
04-27-2018, 05:12 PM
basically

steveyos
04-27-2018, 10:06 PM
What Steffies really thinks:

Steffies is better than us and he entertains himself.

exactly finally you get it now you can be a fan and not a hater!

Wendy <3
04-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Are you allowed to have pets where you live maybe you need a cat

juji
04-27-2018, 11:09 PM
Updated:

What we really see Steffies is a:

Laughingstock
Untrustworthy
Pathetic
Loser
Jobless