PDA

View Full Version : lonnie gal gaddot looks like her parents are oh yeah GEORGE FORMBY that's his name and the retarded bald people from some movie

steveyos
04-30-2018, 06:44 AM
idk the name of the movie imagine a jewish propaganda cartoon of george formby that's what the retards look like it's been used on ytmnd a lot

steveyos
04-30-2018, 06:49 AM
I wanna thank her and khloe and kourtney and kim actually kardashiaan hey kkkk super racism thanks all you ugly retarded idiots I've made $400 just from http://koinme.com/?affili=1RQNJF-k1y alone not counting the other things, I run koinme in my other monitor muted while I game and in my peripheral vision I see these dumb sluts and I get paid for it, I get paid to have these sluts barely be in my sight, also that's even if I'm home I can run it and just go out but the point is I don' thave to, btw the more affialites I get the quicker I can pay ruby back let's have a vote if you like ruby sign up or share this link if you hate ruby then say something mean to me, let's see if I'm ruby's only friend

steveyos
04-30-2018, 06:51 AM
I might just set up a REAL perk farm if you guys don't wanna help me with coin mining but I think that makes a lot more therefore I could actually pay ruby back I'd sure love to pay him back if only he had any friends besides me it's like I'm his only friend in the whole wide world you all are being very mean to him by not helping me it's so odd you're here wasting his bandwidth there's nto even any ads on his site how much money do youw ant the poor kid to lose?

Desolation
04-30-2018, 09:08 AM
Don’t nobody reading that

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2018, 09:57 AM
Steveys fascinating life as a click worker on disability

steveyos
04-30-2018, 02:56 PM
I don't make any clicks :)