PDA

View Full Version : marco...

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 05:41 AM
There is no-one dumber than you and not one person likes you marco, not one single person

If they let codys like you and BGD here they can't really wonder why no-one wants to post here

No-one wanted to post at safetynet when you were there either but now your shit posting tard ass is gone from there people are going there rather than be here with you, BGD and bots and the shittest posters

This forum has admin that just ruins the place rather than do what admin should do which is be decent, look after its good members and get rid of utter shit like you and fix the forum. I hardly see the point of the admins here at all. They fucked over good members who actually brought activity then tried to bring back utter shittards like you and BGD in the hope it would restore the activity they lost.

It's too late to fix their shit now, they should have managed their own ego problems rather than fuck up the forum and drive out the best posters while pandering to utter losers and piles of human shit. This forum tried so fucking hard to troll people that it simply came back on itself and no-one wants to post with fucking losers in this environment. You can't explain this reality to admin here because they are too fucking retarded.

Don't shoot the messenger, I didn't make any of the fuckwit decisions that lead to this, it's just how it fucking well is.

I'll be chilled for the next few days and not giving a fuck about forums so that's it from me for here.

It's kaput, capish?

maks
05-02-2018, 05:54 AM
shut up stevey

Fuk u lisa
05-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Fuk u lisa

Lina Goldberg
05-02-2018, 06:14 AM
the man paying for this whole operation doesn't care about this forum so its pretty fucking pathetic when you try to control it. want a board with rules just post at reddit or something.

Kenny Rankin
05-02-2018, 06:18 AM
dats right Darlin

maks
05-02-2018, 08:20 PM
shut up stevey

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 09:55 PM
There is no-one dumber than you and not one person likes you marco, not one single person

If they let codys like you and BGD here they can't really wonder why no-one wants to post here

No-one wanted to post at safetynet when you were there either but now your shit posting tard ass is gone from there people are going there rather than be here with you, BGD and bots and the shittest posters

This forum has admin that just ruins the place rather than do what admin should do which is be decent, look after its good members and get rid of utter shit like you and fix the forum. I hardly see the point of the admins here at all. They fucked over good members who actually brought activity then tried to bring back utter shittards like you and BGD in the hope it would restore the activity they lost.

It's too late to fix their shit now, they should have managed their own ego problems rather than fuck up the forum and drive out the best posters while pandering to utter losers and piles of human shit. This forum tried so fucking hard to troll people that it simply came back on itself and no-one wants to post with fucking losers in this environment. You can't explain this reality to admin here because they are too fucking retarded.

Don't shoot the messenger, I didn't make any of the fuckwit decisions that lead to this, it's just how it fucking well is.

I'll be chilled for the next few days and not giving a fuck about forums so that's it from me for here.

It's kaput, capish?

shut up jj

Wendy <3
05-02-2018, 10:53 PM

It's kaput, capish?

I'm guessing if there was a vote to keep you around or marco, he'd win hands down

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 12:00 AM
shut up jj

juji
05-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Marco is better than Steffies

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 12:45 AM
Marco is better than Steffies

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 01:12 AM
thank you all for coming down here to post with me and making only one post up top since elz betrayed to me

maks
05-03-2018, 06:39 AM
thanks for writing a whole novel bitching about marco

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 08:57 AM
shut up jj