I know a few people from alol who have black family members

Desolation
05-14-2018, 11:03 PM
niggers arent human

Wendy <3
05-14-2018, 11:18 PM
Just cause your a racist does not mean every one is

and no one cares

You're the racist for even mentioning it. They're supposed to be your family no matter the color of their skin, but you had to bring it to everyone's attention. You being in your 60's i'm not surprised at all by your racism

juji
05-14-2018, 11:41 PM
Trump voters arent human

Certified Lily
05-15-2018, 02:01 AM
Trump voters arent humanI did not vote for him

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Trump voters arent human

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016 - This audio file is the interview of Erik Prince discussing the methodology behind the NYPD evidence obtained on the Anthony Weiner laptop
"NYPD was the first to look at that laptop- Weiner and Huma Abedin, his wife. The closest advisor of Hillary Clinton for 20 years have both flipped are cooperating with the government." "NYPD first gets that computer, they see how disgusting it is, they keep a copy everything and then pass a copy on to the FBI" "NYPD has all of the information and they will pursue justice, within their rights if the FBI doesn't" "Money laundering, underage sex, pay for play, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling - sending and receiving of classified information up to that level special access programs." "Chief said as a parent- father of daughters- he could not let that level of evil continue". "De blasio wants to stay away from this. Evidence is so bad, the email content is so bad, that even he wants to stay away from this- which is telling." "Up to the commissioner or at least the chief level in the NYPD, they wanted to have a press conference and the DOJ, Washington people, political appointees have been exerting all kinds of undue pressure on them to back down." "You know that if the left had emails pointing to Donald Trump visiting, multiple times, an island with underage sex slave- emails- they would be shouting it from the rooftops. This kind of evil, this kind of true dirt on Hillary Clinton- Look, you don't have to make any judgements, just release the emails- dump em." "There is all kinds of forensic analysis done that shows they are not fabricated. This is stuff that came right off of a hard drive owned by Weiner- this is not from some hacker. This is from a warrant in a criminal investigation. "This laptop was in the possession of Weiner who did not have security clearance- that is the carelessness with which they handled this classified information"

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 04:52 PM
how much longer until you realize how much pie is on your faces, wipe it off and carry on.

Desolation
05-15-2018, 05:21 PM
breitbart links yeah we can go ahead and shut this forum down

Desolation
05-15-2018, 05:21 PM
i hate jews so fucking much lately

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 05:26 PM
if you think i hate jews u haven't been paying attention

Desolation
05-15-2018, 05:27 PM
anyone that shills for trump is a jew lover

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 05:28 PM
i love americans

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 05:30 PM
whats on wieners laptop?!?!?

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Critical thinking dismisses fictional clickbait claims.- Critical thinking is absolutely NECESSARY to understand EXACTLY what is going on. You cannot passively watch what is happening and understand it without applying critical thinking.

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 05:40 PM
don't wanna debate me?!?!

keep fapping to stormy Daniels, let the adults handle the tough stuff

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 06:11 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAnZZoD7y5Ydwx2rSrZualrZTNUYDY7gozTXkT0YUOs/htmlview#gid=0
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

don't start shit you don't want me to finish

~OUT~

Desolation
05-15-2018, 07:26 PM
what

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 07:51 PM
i thought so

juji
05-15-2018, 08:21 PM
https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016 - This audio file is the interview of Erik Prince discussing the methodology behind the NYPD evidence obtained on the Anthony Weiner laptop

I dont like to read a text which contains a lot of unnecessary words could lead as excuse, would you mind to summarize it into small text?

Cag.
05-15-2018, 08:33 PM
what

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 08:36 PM
You know that if the left had emails pointing to Donald Trump visiting, multiple times, an island with underage sex slave- emails- they would be shouting it from the rooftops. This kind of evil, this kind of true dirt on Hillary Clinton- Look, you don't have to make any judgements, just release the emails- dump em.

this was in bold (ANTHONY WIENER'S LAPTOP/NYPD HAS A COPY) , my stance is if trump is such a bad guy where is the impeachment? meanwhile if you read the news critically [QANON] its pretty clear trump team is building a case against clintons/obama. Hes finally cleaned house in the FBI and DOJ, Mueller's russian investigation will fall apart VERY soon (HUGE LIE). Over 24k sealed indictments filed OUTSIDE of DC (SWAMP) https://squawker.org/politics/doj-releases-list-of-24500-sealed-indictments/

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 08:36 PM
trump supporters are patriots

Cams Purple Lambo
05-15-2018, 08:37 PM

how you can post for 12+ years on multiple troll forums and not understand you're getting trolled (by posting a response like that)? 100% guarantees you are mentally deficient/retarded in some way. damn

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 08:37 PM
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Rv9nPKtmmkc-emSNJOoWNwHaEK&pid=Api

Cams Purple Lambo
05-15-2018, 08:38 PM

also you dumb fucking bitch i made the rubycalaber account on your "main forum" i forgot the link, but please send it to me so i can log onto it. stupid gullable retard.

juji
05-15-2018, 09:02 PM
trump supporters are patriots

I doubt it, the true patriots defend for the Constitution and the patrimony.

Trump supporters know themselves as "patriots" maybe they mean SS waffen volunteers in analogy since they support for a person who personally does not like about the "things" in the country.

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 09:10 PM
I doubt it, the true patriots defend for the Constitution and the patrimony.

Trump supporters know themselves as "patriots" maybe they mean SS waffen volunteers in analogy since they support for a person who personally does not like about the "things" in the country.

I'm a trump supporter and I defend the constitution! meanwhile the librals and democrats are the ones AGAINST the constitution actively attacking our first and second ammendment rights.

this alt right Nazi fear is incredibly naive and disrespectful dude, welcome to America u have the right to be WRONG.

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 09:11 PM
what's on anthony wieners laptop elz why won't u actually debate me

don't wanna die on this hill?

Lina Goldberg
05-15-2018, 09:12 PM
when u immigrated to America was there a democratic welcoming party?

Wendy <3
05-15-2018, 09:34 PM
Stop derailing threads lexie that's not nice

Desolation
05-15-2018, 10:20 PM
lexie loves almost all of you

juji
05-16-2018, 12:17 AM
I'm a trump supporter and I defend the constitution! meanwhile the librals and democrats are the ones AGAINST the constitution actively attacking our first and second ammendment rights.

this alt right Nazi fear is incredibly naive and disrespectful dude, welcome to America u have the right to be WRONG.

I dont consider myself as democrat or liberal but “The right to bear arms” is considered a condition why we fight for freedom, does the school massacre count as the perpetrator is fighting for freedom against the bullies?

Besides these people dont have better education like Trump supporters how they treat shit to everyone as they want

juji
05-16-2018, 12:18 AM
when u immigrated to America was there a democratic welcoming party?

Welcoming party? Does it really exist?

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 02:44 AM
okay so your taking an ANTI 2nd ammendment stance after calling trump people against the constitution.....

MENTAL HEALTH is the primary reason these shootings occur. BIG PHARMA produces psyc pills to stabilize moods which list the 'side' (bullshit,MAIN) effects as extreme violent ideation

GUN CONTROL is 100% about the ability to shoot the dissarmed without repurcusion (SOUTHERN KKK DEMOCRATS, FIRST TO GO AGAINST 2ND AMMD TO DISARM BLACK PPL)

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 02:50 AM
Welcoming party? Does it really exist?

the democrats have all ways opperated like a mob, 100 years ago they would meet new immigrants as they left Ellis island, put them in a home, and drag them to the polls to vote in their block (extortion) [Tammany hall]

republicans party wanted to Grant citizenship to native Americans (democrats GENOCIDED them) LINCOLN (republican) freed slaves.

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 02:54 AM
trump is the first president in my lifetime who hasn't been clinton crime mob, Muslim brotherhood Obama (not joking, will bet 5000$ he will be exposed), or bush son of black ops cia ghw bush

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 03:00 AM
HIS PLATFROM IS DRAIN THE SWAMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. this isn't just an empty promise THIS is why he was elected and this is what he's doing

if u don't consider yourself a democratic partisan than consider this- we live in the age of spin. your anti trump lot includes rich and famous Hollywood (HARVEY WEINSTIEN #METOO), Washington DC (CORRUPT 'SWAMP'), and every mainstreme media outlet (BUZZFEED CLICKBAIT,NYT,WSJ)

he's anti establishment and a hero to all

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 03:06 AM
anyone at this forum wanna know what's on anthony wieners laptop, remeber how the DNC server was leaked, what about Hillary's PRIVATE server

just give up if your not going to address my points, its over anikan, I've got the high ground (u will die on this hill)

maks
05-16-2018, 06:14 AM
when did lonnie morph into an amalgam of cag and stevey

Desolation
05-16-2018, 08:33 AM
Mental health is the primary reason these postings occur

Wendy <3
05-16-2018, 08:38 AM
when did lonnie morph into an amalgam of cag, plug drugs and stevey

Cag.
05-16-2018, 01:18 PM
I wanna eat where the white folk eat cus I got white on the bottom of my feet

Garfield
05-16-2018, 01:32 PM
I wanna eat where the white folk eat cus I got white on the bottom of my feet

girl you know damn well you got bunions and your feet are grey possibly green with kitty litter and lawn cuttings on the pavement

Cag.
05-16-2018, 01:34 PM
They are?

Garfield
05-16-2018, 02:06 PM
prove it

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Mental health is the primary reason these postings occur

elz started it I'm finishing it

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 04:31 PM
no one will debate me, attack the personality not the ideology because you can't compete

juji
05-16-2018, 05:16 PM
okay so your taking an ANTI 2nd ammendment stance after calling trump people against the constitution.....

MENTAL HEALTH is the primary reason these shootings occur. BIG PHARMA produces psyc pills to stabilize moods which list the 'side' (bullshit,MAIN) effects as extreme violent ideation

GUN CONTROL is 100% about the ability to shoot the dissarmed without repurcusion (SOUTHERN KKK DEMOCRATS, FIRST TO GO AGAINST 2ND AMMD TO DISARM BLACK PPL)

That's ironic, mental health is considered an excuse that everyone understand this cause, but it's not, it's about the social inequality would lead the consequences since the society is not eliminating this cause enough.

If is non-white person, then media would call "terrorist", you know what I mean. My conclussion it's social inequality brings resentment how they would murder people, no matter for racial purpose or mental health purpose, etc.

Funny, KKK democrats were fake. Again im not a democrat. Just assuring to Trump supporters must understand Im not a democrat.

the democrats have all ways opperated like a mob, 100 years ago they would meet new immigrants as they left Ellis island, put them in a home, and drag them to the polls to vote in their block (extortion) [Tammany hall]

republicans party wanted to Grant citizenship to native Americans (democrats GENOCIDED them) LINCOLN (republican) freed slaves.

Did you understand this point? it goes irony.

trump is the first president in my lifetime who hasn't been clinton crime mob, Muslim brotherhood Obama (not joking, will bet 5000$ he will be exposed), or bush son of black ops cia ghw bush

Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien". Unfortunately there is no president who had zero negative traits.

HIS PLATFROM IS DRAIN THE SWAMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. this isn't just an empty promise THIS is why he was elected and this is what he's doing

if u don't consider yourself a democratic partisan than consider this- we live in the age of spin. your anti trump lot includes rich and famous Hollywood (HARVEY WEINSTIEN #METOO), Washington DC (CORRUPT 'SWAMP'), and every mainstreme media outlet (BUZZFEED CLICKBAIT,NYT,WSJ)

he's anti establishment and a hero to all

I don't follow celebrity people since I have no relations with them, I don't care about their opinions since media is looking for attention. I make my own judgments.

Again, I'm not a democratic partisan, it makes me wonder why Trump supporters have mental issues for failing to understand.

anyone at this forum wanna know what's on anthony wieners laptop, remeber how the DNC server was leaked, what about Hillary's PRIVATE server

just give up if your not going to address my points, its over anikan, I've got the high ground (u will die on this hill)

The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency.

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 06:18 PM
That's ironic, mental health is considered an excuse that everyone understand this cause, but it's not, it's about the social inequality would lead the consequences since the society is not eliminating this cause enough.

If is non-white person, then media would call "terrorist", you know what I mean. My conclussion it's social inequality brings resentment how they would murder people, no matter for racial purpose or mental health purpose, etc.

mainstream media purposely race baits and that has nothing to do with a majority white nation and demographics of school shooters. they have all been mentally ill persons who've been alienated and many prescribed irresponsibly marketed drugs marked up at rates that are pure extortion. Hussein Obama ensured health insurance and pharma companies had an essential monopoly in the USA in order to siphon its wealth. this is part of the same agenda that engineers the social inequality in order to divide the nation and its ability to effectively elect benevolent politicians

Funny, KKK democrats were fake. Again im not a democrat. Just assuring to Trump supporters must understand Im not a democrat.

Abraham Lincoln was a member of the republican party. the original targets of the kkk were republicans while democrats blocked anti lynching legislation.

Did you understand this point? it goes irony.

do you understand that its hard for me to understand your broken English?

Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien". Unfortunately there is no president who had zero negative traits.

idk this is my point when people cry about anything he's said years before he began campaigning. I'm sure early on he realized he could only get so far in real estate and decided to create the 'trump brand'. if you conflate this with his policy you're grasping at nothing.

I don't follow celebrity people since I have no relations with them, I don't care about their opinions since media is looking for attention. I make my own judgments.

Again, I'm not a democratic partisan, it makes me wonder why Trump supporters have mental issues for failing to understand.

I do understand this to and extent, notice how I have never told you to go back to where you came from? you have to understand to a fault that its assumed from my perspective that you've been manipulated into an anti trump position since you cry about raycism and in my opinion fall victim to division politics. again if trump is a bad guy where is the impeachment?

The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency.

division politics. bernie sanders wouldn't have diffused the Korean peninsula, wouldn't have had lowest unemployment in decades. his own party threw him under the bus and he cucked for Hillary, he is compromised weakling. don't complain to me that you didn't like Bernie idc.

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Did you know Trump's mother was literally illegal immigrant? since 1920's they have no system such as legal immigration or illegal immigration but she is considered as "Alien".

I'm not sure what your position is but a nation needs secure borders in order to thwart criminal activity (corrupt politicians who lobby against this are part of these syndicates, over 24k sealed inditements are waiting for them)

The real patriot would never vote for Trump or Hillary, it's very shameful why they did let these candidates to run the presidency

it was simple for Donald to win, if you look at the dnc leak, emails desribe him as the pied piper candidate who was artifically inflated by the mainstream media [owned by clinton] in order to give her an easy opponent. they underestitmated trump [re_the art of the deal].

Wendy <3
05-16-2018, 08:19 PM
no one will debate me, attack the personality not the ideology because you can't compete

That's because everyone is probably scared of you now with all your crazy talk

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 08:22 PM
attack the personality not the ideology

juji
05-16-2018, 08:57 PM
This debate won't change since politics and religion never change since origin of feudalism.

Trump supporters will receive nothing in return after of Trump's administration since ethical capitalism does not exist because the private companies may hire immigrants whatever they want and they aren't forced to hire national citizens.

The wall won't solve anything, ICE and Border Patrol excepted they wanted to have something smarter as tracker drones, field sensors, etc. like AEGIS of border than the primitive idea like the outdated wall, I know Trump learned how the wall worked in Israel but that's not supposed to work in the longest border, the smart border it would save a lot of money and I have no problem if they approve this idea, you know Trump is really retarded how he could waste the money and he doesnt even improve the country

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 09:39 PM
nobody cares about the national debt or ferderal spending unless it's a partisan issue. there is an immense amount of wealth which is basically embezzled from our nation due to over regulation. government tends to allow issues to occur in order to justify its expansion of powers, this is antithetical to the vision of constrained government that our founding fathers had in mind when they penned the declaration of independence, articles of confederation, and ultimately the constitution.

until all viral legislation that allows businesses to effectively have monopolies is removed, the people cannot effectively hold these corporations accountable.

if your arguing for some idyllic if socialist overhaul or commie revolution, you should just say it flat out.

meanwhile we have the lowest unemployment in decades (real captitalism, for each new regulation two old regulations must be removed, thank you trump) and he's denuclearized the Korean peninsula (today's article is fake news).

debate my point- the govt has been infiltrated by a mob since Kennedy was assassinated.

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 09:44 PM
keep in mind- checks and balances

juji
05-16-2018, 09:50 PM
nobody cares about the national debt or ferderal spending unless it's a partisan issue. there is an immense amount of wealth which is basically embezzled from our nation due to over regulation. government tends to allow issues to occur in order to justify its expansion of powers, this is antithetical to the vision of constrained government that our founding fathers had in mind when they penned the declaration of independence, articles of confederation, and ultimately the constitution.

until all viral legislation that allows businesses to effectively have monopolies is removed, the people cannot effectively hold these corporations accountable.

if your arguing for some idyllic if socialist overhaul or commie revolution, you should just say it flat out.

meanwhile we have the lowest unemployment in decades (real captitalism, for each new regulation two old regulations must be removed, thank you trump) and he's denuclearized the Korean peninsula (today's article is fake news).

debate my point- the govt has been infiltrated by a mob since Kennedy was assassinated.

Maybe if I could say "Again", then Im not a commie, a lot of young people were stubborn because they had no idea how communism works.

Would you mind what are 2 old regulations?

Trump never denuclearized neither he deserves a nobel prize, it had a rumor they collapsed nuclear complex inside of mountain and everything is ruined, the leader of North Korea decides to give up and make a reunion with south korea to repair the things.

Lina Goldberg
05-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Maybe if I could say "Again", then Im not a commie, a lot of young people were stubborn because they had no idea how communism works.

sorry to assume your flavor of anti capitalist dogma. hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?

Would you mind what are 2 old regulations?

I was wrong it's not 2:1 it's 22:1:lol: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-delivering-deregulation/

Trump never denuclearized neither he deserves a nobel prize, it had a rumor they collapsed nuclear complex inside of mountain and everything is ruined, the leader of North Korea decides to give up and make a reunion with south korea to repair the things.

yes I believe the launch silos were collapsing. trump negotiated the release of the 3 prisoners after putting pressure on nk unlike any president before him. notice he never instigated but always one upped any empty threat from nk. by the way did you notice bill Clinton's nk nuclear deal was just as bad as Obama's with Iran? holding the world hostage with nuclear war? this is bigger than some peace prize.

juji
05-16-2018, 10:53 PM
sorry to assume your flavor of anti capitalist dogma. hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?

I was wrong it's not 2:1 it's 22:1:lol: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-delivering-deregulation/

yes I believe the launch silos were collapsing. trump negotiated the release of the 3 prisoners after putting pressure on nk unlike any president before him. notice he never instigated but always one upped any empty threat from nk. by the way did you notice bill Clinton's nk nuclear deal was just as bad as Obama's with Iran? holding the world hostage with nuclear war? this is bigger than some peace prize.

I hate to type with "Again" how you assume me as anti-capitalist dogma, you're totally wrong, Trump supporters always assume the people with pre-judgements. I sell my software things and my services online.

You sent me a link, I see a lot of text make no sense but one title "We will get rid of the redundancy and duplication that wastes your time and your money." how did it improve the employment? it's not clear to me.

Come on, you believe the launch silos were collapsing was never meant how Trump denuclearized it.

Garfield
05-16-2018, 11:13 PM
wow yall are total fags lol

juji
05-17-2018, 12:22 AM
Also lol look at this: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/white-man-rants-spanish-speaking-workers-fresh-kitchen-article-1.3993056

He's a professional lawyer and its website he can offer with spanish language. After of his threat, he is getting a lot of 1'd votes in his firm and he's a Trump supporter according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Schlossberg donated $500 to the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

Garfield
05-17-2018, 01:20 AM
just pooping in to remind elz that ellen page is a lesbian

juji
05-17-2018, 01:51 AM
just pooping in to remind elz that ellen page is a lesbian

youre trash for knowing celebrity people

Lina Goldberg
05-17-2018, 03:01 AM
I hate to type with "Again" how you assume me as anti-capitalist dogma, you're totally wrong, Trump supporters always assume the people with pre-judgements. I sell my software things and my services online.

stop crying I'm just poking at you for fun... and you won't adknowledge many of the points I'm making so let me clarify for you 'AGAIN'

You sent me a link, I see a lot of text make no sense but one title "We will get rid of the redundancy and duplication that wastes your time and your money." how did it improve the employment? it's not clear to me.

whats so hard to understand? regulation is burdensome on business in America, most of it is ment to keep independent small businessmen [such as your self I'm now learning] from being able to compete with the same corporations that move their plants to foreign soil to avoid the high taxes the little guy can't avoid. in addition to this dergulatory initiative Donald trump has cut the corporate tax rates. many people cry he is giving kickbacks to greedy guys but when business is brought back states side paying 21% taxes of anything is more than 35% of nothing. Donald trump knows business and the jobs are back . who gets credit? Obama? god? I think it's clear Donald trump has proven to corporations that he will facilitate a healthy environment for business . do I really need to explain more in depth?

Come on, you believe the launch silos were collapsing was never meant how Trump denuclearized it.

just imagine what the world would look like if hillary was president. she would have let nk completely fall apart, leaving all the north Koreans to starve at the feet of a rouge nuclear puppet. not only has trump applied pressure on china, he's stregthened relations with them and India too. I would say as leader of the free world trump has done a great job diffusing the nk peninsula. he's set in motion a humane and peacefully negotiation process to a war that has been in stalemate for half a century . who do you want to credit? Obama? god? I think it's clear that trump doesn't care about this peace prize, hes working with good acting generals and other white hats from NSA to secure a peaceful future.

Lina Goldberg
05-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Also lol look at this: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/white-man-rants-spanish-speaking-workers-fresh-kitchen-article-1.3993056

He's a professional lawyer and its website he can offer with spanish language. After of his threat, he is getting a lot of 1'd votes in his firm and he's a Trump supporter according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Schlossberg donated $500 to the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

I really don't care about your cherry picked articles from a pool of anti trump main stream news outlets. when you reduce the trump supporter to a one dimmensional character you are using propaganda techniques that I can easily rebuke every time. so when trumps black male fan base doubled it was because of some raycism? http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/reuters-poll-black-male-approval-for-trump-doubles-in-one-week/ blame the race baiting mainstream media with the anti trump bais (that's apart of your lot elz when you paint all trump people as raycist your are defending the same people who cultivate a negative environment)

example: I'm a trump supporter who isn't racist. I would like to walk away from this as proof of 'the one okay trump supporter' in order to defeat this raycism you try to smear all over the Americans who voted for a man who delivered on his campaign promises unlike any before him.

Lina Goldberg
05-17-2018, 03:16 AM
hypothetically- youre in America and don't like the trump team, what do you do about it? do you take up arms against the govt? who are you going to vote for? join a sex cult?

Desolation
05-17-2018, 09:10 AM
wow yall are total fags lol

Autistic Spectrum
05-17-2018, 05:17 PM
Uhh

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 04:46 AM
really elz, you're just gonna yield to me?

maks
05-18-2018, 06:45 AM
fact is trump has turned the US and the mainstream press into this forum, a nonstop vitriolic drama factory full of petty fighting and passive aggressive sniping, and I love him for it. I can't wait to see how much it's ramped up after the midterms when someone inevitably files impeachment proceedings. let the games begin are you not entertained lets get ready to rumble

maks
05-18-2018, 06:51 AM
Politically though he's a bigger authoritarian than even Sanders, he actually buys into the whole 'god emporer' thing, and since the incumbant president drives their party's policy we essentially no longer have a small government party in this country welcome to 20 years or so of expanded federal powers higher taxes and degradation of states' rights

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 03:30 PM
fact is trump has turned the US and the mainstream press into this forum, a nonstop vitriolic drama factory full of petty fighting and passive aggressive sniping, and I love him for it. I can't wait to see how much it's ramped up after the midterms when someone inevitably files impeachment proceedings. let the games begin are you not entertained lets get ready to rumble

this is the greatest time to be alive, so entertaining! remeber you can impeach but you can't remove without a conviction. btw I'm not sure what he's going to be indited for seeing how the Russian collusion investigation(s) are coming to a close, stormy Daniels thing is a nothing burger, and the oig report that is before congress has reported that under Obamas admin the trump campaign was wiretapped and at least one mole was groomed and planted into the trump campaign. 'bigger scandal than watergate' or at least that what's rumored.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Politically though he's a bigger authoritarian than even Sanders, he actually buys into the whole 'god emporer' thing, and since the incumbant president drives their party's policy we essentially no longer have a small government party in this country welcome to 20 years or so of expanded federal powers higher taxes and degradation of states' rights

hey that might be your opinion but I don't believe you can really say this so defintively when both parties are in the midst of a paradigm shift. the midterms will be hell but who knows all the 'neo' in neocons and neolibs could be ousted and either party could take a populist stance.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 04:08 PM
really elz, you're just gonna yield to me?

elz I hope you reply, don't let your 'friends' call us fags and tell you what you can talk about and who you can talk to. this forum is dead- they can deal with it.

juji
05-18-2018, 05:04 PM
elz I hope you reply, don't let your 'friends' call us fags and tell you what you can talk about and who you can talk to. this forum is dead- they can deal with it.

I was busy yesterday, anyway I read some article Trump said MS-13 are animals, I agreed with him but he mentioned a word: "immigrants", seriously he needs to stop saying "immigrants" like China that's why he's an idiot since the media can manipulate his speech then turned into "immigrants are animals" now the world knows what Trump said.

Wendy <3
05-18-2018, 05:16 PM
Someone is trying to dethrone stevey as the craziest person here

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 05:44 PM
how can trump be an idiot if anything he said is spun by the media? have you failed to notice how desperate the largest media outlets have been to portray him in a negative light? its not just for click bait- what do you think their real agenda is?

do you know who Candice Owens is?(kanye west likes the way she thinks tweet) She accuses Joe Bernstein [buzzfeed] of contacting her former college classmates and threatening to expose them as 'anti abortion right wing radicals' if they don't share info on Candice Owens

im waiting for the oig report on the clinton email probe to released to the public. should be soon https://www.bing.com/search?q=immigrants+are+animals&FORM=AWRE look at how many outlets take trumps animal quote out of context in the headline. this and they way 'journalists' like joe Bernstein operate is evidence to me they are more than clickbaiting people, they are trying to cover for a huge scandal about to break.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 05:45 PM
if you think trumps been "fun" so far...

maks
05-18-2018, 05:49 PM
hey that might be your opinion but I don't believe you can really say this so defintively when both parties are in the midst of a paradigm shift. the midterms will be hell but who knows all the 'neo' in neocons and neolibs could be ousted and either party could take a populist stance.

the last 3 presidents have made it their life's work to increase the power of the office of president and if the next guy dials back any of it, even a little, I will eat my hat.

maks
05-18-2018, 05:50 PM
how can trump be an idiot if anything he said is spun by the media? have you failed to notice how desperate the largest media outlets have been to portray him in a negative light? its not just for click bait- what do you think their real agenda is?

do you know who Candice Owens is?(kanye west likes the way she thinks tweet) She accuses Joe Bernstein [buzzfeed] of contacting her former college classmates and threatening to expose them as 'anti abortion right wing radicals' if they don't share info on Candice Owens

im waiting for the oig report on the clinton email probe to released to the public. should be soon https://www.bing.com/search?q=immigrants+are+animals&FORM=AWRE look at how many outlets take trumps animal quote out of context in the headline. this and they way 'journalists' like joe Bernstein operate is evidence to me they are more than clickbaiting people, they are trying to cover for a huge scandal about to break.

I don't need the press to tell me trump's a dipshit, I've read his twitter

juji
05-18-2018, 05:52 PM

Again... this is last time I've wrote this word.

I'm aware how the mainstream media is used to manipulate the facts what the authors did not really mean their facts, at the end the attention is for business.

You need to agree why Trump is an idiot since he doesn't know the consequences what he is trying to say, if he brings forbidden words then he's an idiot after all, also his brain is full of shit since he has experience as center of attention for TV.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:09 PM
I don't need the press to tell me trump's a dipshit, I've read his twitter

i want to talk about this, what makes you think he's a 'dipshit'? you can't only attack his personality, it represents how hes perceived but it doesn't represent his actions. what has he done so far that you haven't been in favor of? Jerusalem embassy move? bombs in Syria?

juji
05-18-2018, 06:13 PM
Trump is a murderer, killed 52 palestinians for moving the embassy to Jerusalem as his "promise" that the another presidents would not approve this idea.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:17 PM
You need to agree why Trump is an idiot since he doesn't know the consequences what he is trying to say, if he brings forbidden words then he's an idiot after all, also his brain is full of shit since he has experience as center of attention for TV.

how couldn't he know? 'AGAIN' you can't just attack the way he speaks or his personality. i agree perception can 'trump' reality in the sense that the nation could consider him an idiot but the MAGA people who elected him LIKE the way he speaks. compared to Hussein obama who couldnt speak without a teleprompter, Donald Trump sound more sincere and his trump larger than life brand successfully worked for him.

btw all my grandparents were from NYC. Donald Trump is from the same generation. Anyone who thinks he speaks like an idiot can fuck themselves because thats just how people from NYC spoke lmfaoooooo

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:19 PM
Trump is a murderer, killed 52 palestinians for moving the embassy to Jerusalem as his "promise" that the another presidents would not approve this idea.

did trump kill them or did he tangentially kill them with this decision?

juji
05-18-2018, 06:21 PM
how couldn't he know? 'AGAIN' you can't just attack the way he speaks or his personality. i agree perception can 'trump' reality in the sense that the nation could consider him an idiot but the MAGA people who elected him LIKE the way he speaks. compared to Hussein obama who couldnt speak without a teleprompter, Donald Trump sound more sincere and his trump larger than life brand successfully worked for him.

btw all my grandparents were from NYC. Donald Trump is from the same generation. Anyone who thinks he speaks like an idiot can fuck themselves because thats just how people from NYC spoke lmfaoooooo

Why don't you take a seat over my groin and lets read articles on my front of monitor?

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:22 PM
what you don't want to debate any more?

juji
05-18-2018, 06:23 PM
did trump kill them or did he tangentially kill them with this decision?

His order to israeli prime minister then prime minister edicts an order to all israeli gov workers, then palestinian riot is now coming... aftermath, the hebrew soldiers say: "Im'just following the orders"

What's the root of problems? it was Trump's order

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:28 PM
His order to israeli prime minister then prime minister edicts an order to all israeli gov workers, then palestinian riot is now coming... aftermath, the hebrew soldiers say: "Im'just following the orders"

What's the root of problems? it was Trump's order

so it was tangential and Israel is yet again responsible for having open air ghettos and committing crimes against humanity. nice try but you can't pin the Israel Palestine conflict on trump, they have been pulling that shit for decades.

maks
05-18-2018, 06:31 PM
i want to talk about this, what makes you think he's a 'dipshit'?

Simplistic exclamations! Outraged antagonistic sentence fragments! Fake news, very sad!!

you can't only attack his personality,

sure I can. It's fun, it's about all the guy is good for.

what has he done so far that you haven't been in favor of? Jerusalem embassy move? bombs in Syria?

He proposes and/or passes laws and he spends money.

juji
05-18-2018, 06:32 PM
so it was tangential and Israel is yet again responsible for having open air ghettos and committing crimes against humanity. nice try but you can't pin the Israel Palestine conflict on trump, they have been pulling that shit for decades.

Who disagrees Hitler killed 6 millions jews and it was tangential by SS waffen as responsible for caused this?

maks
05-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Why don't you take a seat over my groin and lets read articles on my front of monitor?

ok elz just won the argument

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:44 PM
Who disagrees Hitler killed 6 millions jews and it was tangential by SS waffen as responsible for caused this?

netanyahu will kill 50 people every day if he had to in order to get reelected. the Israeli citizens are completely paranoid because of the propaganda they a subjected to. trump is the president of USA, he doesn't control how netanyahu handles his nation. also he stopped netanyahu's people from building a new building for 1bill and instead renovated a space for 250K.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 06:44 PM
Simplistic exclamations! Outraged antagonistic sentence fragments! Fake news, very sad!!

sure I can. It's fun, it's about all the guy is good for.

He proposes and/or passes laws and he spends money.

at least youre trying to be funny

maks
05-18-2018, 06:55 PM
well I mean it's all true too, people that either worship this dunce or are terrified of him really need to learn to prioritze because at the end of the day not much is going to change and whatever does is going to be worse no matter which asshole is in charge

maks
05-18-2018, 06:56 PM
can you think of any politician alive who would be a good leader for this country I can't because to even want the job you've got to be the kind of self righteous prick who would do a shit job of it

maks
05-18-2018, 07:06 PM
Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

maks
05-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:08 PM
would you feel that way if Hillary was convicted?

maks
05-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Obama is, without question, the WORST EVER president. I predict he will now do something really bad and totally stupid to show manhood!

maks
05-18-2018, 07:09 PM
would you feel that way if Hillary was convicted?

I couldn't give a fuck about hillary, she's not the president. the only people still thinking about hillary are trump and facebook pundits who want to deflect attacks on trump by saying "but what about hillary??"

maks
05-18-2018, 07:11 PM
read those trump tweets, I can post dozens more, pretend a random person come here on this forum posting like that, would you be all "hey I like your moxie you should be in charge of whether there's a nuclear war"

so

what makes you think he's a 'dipshit'?

really? are we living on the same planet?

maks
05-18-2018, 07:14 PM
The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:24 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html

ctlf f Counterintelligence

a counterintelligence investigation is an abuse of power. what would have been legal is a criminal investigation.

BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution

its being reported (not in that nyt spin piece) that under the Obama admin trumps campaign was infiltrated by at least 1 mole and his campaign was being spied on by the opposing party.

maks
05-18-2018, 07:26 PM
uh oh we better impeach obama then

maks
05-18-2018, 07:27 PM
read those trump tweets, I can post dozens more, pretend a random person come here on this forum posting like that, would you be all "hey I like your moxie you should be in charge of whether there's a nuclear war"

so

yopu never answewred either of my questions

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:28 PM
i guess its just a unsubstantiated claim from me at this point because we don't know what the OIG report will read or whats on anthony wieners laptop but this is why im still thinking Hillary. my claim is that trump is the anti establishment president- look at how hard all the MSM outlets are hitting him and the entertainment wing of the pentagon (Hollywood). the establishment hates him so i believe this hillary shit it the tip of the iceberg. ive mentioned before the 24k sealed indictments

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:28 PM
yopu never answewred either of my questions
im doing one at a time hold up

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:30 PM

so

oh yeah, really doesn't bother me. hes posting on twitter its 2018 if life is so mundane and hell for everyone i don't see why you even care lmao

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:32 PM
uh oh we better impeach obama then

obama working with clinton. look at the shitty iran deal and bill clintons north korean deal. theses guys are playing both sides of a nuclear war AND they are in on it together. its bigger than 'worse than watergate'

maks
05-18-2018, 07:32 PM
oh yeah, really doesn't bother me. hes posting on twitter its 2018 if life is so mundane and hell for everyone i don't see why you even care lmao

it's not about posting on twitter it's about how he's posting on twitter he sounds exactly like marco the man is a retard

maks
05-18-2018, 07:34 PM
obama working with clinton. look at the shitty iran deal and bill clintons north korean deal. theses guys are playing both sides of a nuclear war AND they are in on it together. its bigger than 'worse than watergate'

we should focus more on people who are no longer relevant that seems like a productive use of our time

Cag.
05-18-2018, 07:35 PM

Hey lina did you 3ver know karina aggrokatz? She died

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:36 PM
The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!
Obama is, without question, the WORST EVER president. I predict he will now do something really bad and totally stupid to show manhood!
Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!
Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

where is the lie. i really don't care weather or not you like the way he speaks ive said that a bunch already

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:40 PM
we should focus more on people who are no longer relevant that seems like a productive use of our time

its a waste of time to expose a coup doesn't really matter if 70% of politicians have been bought out by big tech big pharma big gay etc. what would you rather focus on? ending social inequality- then lets expose these guys who have engineered the issues our nation faces.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Hey lina did you 3ver know karina aggrokatz? She died

no, whats that some kinda chan?

maks
05-18-2018, 07:42 PM
he speaks like a 9 year old with downs syndrome I think that is of more immediate concern than whether the person who lost the election did the world's shittiest job trying to fix the election

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:43 PM
he speaks like a 9 year old with downs syndrome I think that is of more immediate concern than whether the person who lost the election did the world's shittiest job trying to fix the election

yes attack the personality because you can't attack the ideology.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:44 PM
oh yeah and they failed at rigging the election so they all decided to call it quits and let the rightfully elected leaders run the world

maks
05-18-2018, 07:45 PM
its a waste of time to expose a coup doesn't really matter if 70% of politicians have been bought out by big tech big pharma big gay etc. what would you rather focus on? ending social inequality- then lets expose these guys who have engineered the issues our nation faces.

my ideal presidenty would cut the federal government down to 1/100th its current size, dissolve the office and resign

Lina Goldberg
Hollywood and Washington are always melt down mode nothing to see here

maks
yes attack the personality because you can't attack the ideology.

I tell ya, that marco, he sure does have a lot of great ideas

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:46 PM
my ideal presidenty would cut the federal government down to 1/100th its current size, dissolve the office and resign

hey i like minarchism too.

maks
05-18-2018, 07:46 PM
hey marco, want to make some life and death decisions for me? I trust you to do that because you're an outsider

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:47 PM

if hes only as smart as marco why isn't marco selling drums to neil peart or whoever

maks
05-18-2018, 07:47 PM
hey i like minarchism too.

it's the logical end game of libertarianism

maks
05-18-2018, 07:48 PM
if hes only as smart as marco why isn't marco selling drums to neil peart or whoever

because marco's dad couldn't afford to buy his way into wharton

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:48 PM

if you would like to call out something specific i would love to debate it, otherwise your full of empty conviction

maks
05-18-2018, 07:51 PM
if you would like to call out something specific i would love to debate it, otherwise your full of empty conviction

why bother you have a plug drugs level of cognitive dissonance about this guy I mean if you can read those tweets and think anything other than "what a fucking moron" I'm not going to bother going down the list

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:56 PM
because marco's dad couldn't afford to buy his way into wharton

most children of rich people WASTE their families wealth, trump hasn't. i get your skepticism of him as a policy maker but so far hes has done wonders the the economic sector and as for his foreign policy a 'deal maker' is what we need at the moment in order to stand up for our nation against the various global 'mobs'. btw he isn't the king of america hes the president and hes working with other white hats in order to end obstruction. he is fulfilling yet another campaign promise (unlike any president before him) and literally 'Draining the Swamp' [DC]

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:57 PM
why bother you have a plug drugs level of cognitive dissonance about this guy I mean if you can read those tweets and think anything other than "what a fucking moron" I'm not going to bother going down the list

why bother debating me? to prove me wrong.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 07:58 PM

you are yielding to me. lets keep going.

maks
05-18-2018, 08:11 PM
why bother debating me? to prove me wrong.

because that's p much all I ever do on the internet but taking it seriously and having a Real Discussion™ seems like it would be boring as fuck

maks
05-18-2018, 08:12 PM
you are yielding to me. lets keep going.

I actually implied that debating this subject with you is beneath me, but however you want to take it is fine by me

maks
05-18-2018, 08:14 PM
most children of rich people WASTE their families wealth, trump hasn't.

trump has gone bankrupt like 7 times

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 08:22 PM
I actually implied that debating this subject with you is beneath me, but however you want to take it is fine by me

if you believe its below you that's fine. you are a better troll than me and i still like you as a poster. however I implied that you haven't actually supported any of your conviction with any claims other than 'he talks dumb'. if this was a good point in debate no one would have voted for him and the rigged election would have gone to Hillary. its a weak argument and from an outside perspective you haven't actually thwarted me in debate.

in a sense this is my best troll yet and I've fended off deso, elz and im guessing soon to be you. im not a good debater and I still can hold my own because Donald trump hasn't done anything objectively terrible.

have you considered that you might be a sheep- as an anti trump guy there is no other way of splitting it- the liberal tears cringe compilations, the nyt, cnn, buzzfeed- that's your lot- the anti trump lot.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 08:23 PM
trump has gone bankrupt like 7 times

and he still owned an international hotel chain up until he entered office. I don't know much about business but I can't see how this is evidence he's a failure

maks
05-18-2018, 08:34 PM
if you believe its below you that's fine. you are a better troll than me and i still like you as a poster. however I implied that you haven't actually supported any of your conviction with any claims other than 'he talks dumb'. if this was a good point in debate no one would have voted for him and the rigged election would have gone to Hillary. its a weak argument and from an outside perspective you haven't actually thwarted me in debate.

in a sense this is my best troll yet and I've fended off deso, elz and im guessing soon to be you. im not a good debater and I still can hold my own because Donald trump hasn't done anything objectively terrible.

have you considered that you might be a sheep- as an anti trump guy there is no other way of splitting it- the liberal tears cringe compilations, the nyt, cnn, buzzfeed- that's your lot- the anti trump lot.

I'm neither pro nor anti trump, I'm one of those rare people who can look at him objectively because I don't really have any strong feelings either way other than an underlying hatred anyone who willingly holds a political office

maks
05-18-2018, 08:35 PM
if you want to hold office you're an asshole. if you expand the powers of your office you're an asshole. if you bomb people who haven't attacked you you're an asshole. I really don;t care what else he does, he can;t come back from those three.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 08:56 PM
I respect your opinion (which isn't debatable) and mostly agree with it at that!

juji
05-18-2018, 09:40 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18/nyc-lawyer-aaron-schlossberg-under-fire-for-racially-charged-rant-facing-legal-complaints.html

As Trump supporter who hates the people who speak spanish.

Trump Supporters promote hate and bigot.

Clay is a Trump Supporter, Marco too.

juji
05-18-2018, 09:42 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18/nyc-lawyer-aaron-schlossberg-under-fire-for-racially-charged-rant-facing-legal-complaints.html

Making sure it's not liberal news which dislikes Trump since Trump openly supports Fox News like as he did in his twitter

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 10:47 PM
I'm well aware people are racist thank goodness the first amendment protects our right to free speech so some of these immature bigots can reach catharsis online instead of being oppressed and acting out violently. again im the trump fan who isn't a bigot disproving any one dimmensional claim about 100% raysist maga crowd

https://youtu.be/EwoJw440fK8

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 10:49 PM
if trump is racist how come the people he's oppressing aren't united states citizens (travel ban nations and south/central Americans)

Wendy <3
05-18-2018, 10:50 PM
What did you bastards do to my lily nigger thread

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 10:58 PM
I mean seriously if you think a large enough amount of maga people are alt right, how do you explain all the Israel loving Christians and Jews?

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:00 PM
What did you bastards do to my lily nigger thread

if lilys a racist how did a nigger get in her family

juji
05-18-2018, 11:10 PM
I'm well aware people are racist thank goodness the first amendment protects our right to free speech so some of these immature bigots can reach catharsis online instead of being oppressed and acting out violently. again im the trump fan who isn't a bigot disproving any one dimmensional claim about 100% raysist maga crowd

https://youtu.be/EwoJw440fK8

Provoking isnt protected, there a big difference between freedom of speech and freedom of insulting, a police officer can arrest you for saying like “hey cocksucker can you suck my cock for free?” Do you think the police officer arrested this guy illegally?

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:18 PM
yup I completely agree and in no way am apologizing for whatever that lawyer did. free speech ends at inciting violence and defamation of character.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:19 PM
like when clay or Marco post at you, it's never been a credible threat therefore you cannot have them arrested.

juji
05-18-2018, 11:22 PM
Because of Internet, it has no laws, it’s funny how Marco is posting his hate speech everyday in pink forum

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:23 PM
hate speech is free speech

juji
05-18-2018, 11:25 PM
hate speech is free speech

You say like murdering someone is freedom

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:25 PM
I believe with the right to anonymity and free speech, the internet will diffuse most of our racial tensions through the war [or exchange] of ideas

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:27 PM
You say like murdering someone is freedom

if you make hate speech illegal what stops the authorities from arresting you when you speak against them under the guise of free speech?

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:29 PM
also if we were in the UK I could be arrested for posting 'i think Islamic practice of genital mutilation is wrong' cuz racism

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:30 PM
I could be arrested for pointing out the ethniticiy of an ethnic gang do u understand the importance of free speech in this context?

juji
05-18-2018, 11:31 PM
if you make hate speech illegal what stops the authorities from arresting you when you speak against them under the guise of free speech?

Thats pretty polite to do not hurt their feelings, hate speech is considered as weapon for war

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:34 PM
Thats pretty polite to do not hurt their feelings, hate speech is considered as weapon for war

I ment guise of hate speech in that quote, my bad. can u clarify?

juji
05-18-2018, 11:34 PM
also if we were in the UK I could be arrested for posting 'i think Islamic practice of genital mutilation is wrong' cuz racism

That’s not a hate speech, it’s a negative opinion against religion since it had nothing to provoke someone

juji
05-18-2018, 11:40 PM
I ment guise of hate speech in that quote, my bad. can u clarify?

Hate speech is desire for violence and aggression in imagination

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:42 PM
That’s not a hate speech, it’s a negative opinion against religion since it had nothing to provoke someone

define Hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

I could have went further and said I believe Muslims should be denied the right to pracitce genital mutilation and it's still free speech and under the definition of hate speech. the line is when anyone incites violence (yelling in public like the lawyer) credible threats and defamation of character

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:42 PM
in America you have the right to be offended just as much as I have the right to offend

juji
05-18-2018, 11:46 PM
define Hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

I could have went further and said I believe Muslims should be denied the right to pracitce genital mutilation and it's still free speech and under the definition of hate speech. the line is when anyone incites violence (yelling in public like the lawyer) credible threats and defamation of character

Thats not our problem how they practice genital mutilation, we need to do is shhhh because these people are insane.

Lina Goldberg
05-18-2018, 11:49 PM
Thats not our problem how they practice genital mutilation, we need to do is shhhh because these people are insane.

what's your point I was being hypothetical. I'm pretty sure you can be arrested for having that opinion in the UK and Germany . they do not have free speech because they lack the criticism of hate speech

juji
05-18-2018, 11:58 PM
what's your point I was being hypothetical. I'm pretty sure you can be arrested for having that opinion in the UK and Germany . they do not have free speech because they lack the criticism of hate speech

I was supposed do not give my opinion about this since in Germany denying the holocaust is considered illegal and may be arrested.

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 04:55 AM
I was supposed do not give my opinion about this since in Germany denying the holocaust is considered illegal and may be arrested.

in a hypothtetical situation it's supposed you can say or do anything idk what your point is lol *shoots neighbors dog wears shoe on head singing 'spring time for hitler in germany winter for poland and france'*

maks
05-19-2018, 05:52 AM
if trump is racist how come the people he's oppressing aren't united states citizens (travel ban nations and south/central Americans)

because the constitution exists

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:34 AM
because the constitution exists

well thank goodness someone is following it.

maks
05-19-2018, 08:46 AM
it's not like he wants to

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 09:10 AM
if i wanted superpowers, doesn't mean i'll ever get them.

maks
05-19-2018, 09:24 AM
p much he follows the constitution because he's forced to given the choice he'd be a dictator and that's what scares people like elz

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 09:40 AM
well he doesn't have a choice, he's an article 2 public servant. meanwhile noone seems to give a shit about all the other elected representatives actively undermining the republic.

Cag.
05-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Trump is bad because he says mean things:(

Cag.
05-19-2018, 09:42 AM
That's coming from this forum of all places because we all know that kindness is highly valued in this community lol

maks
05-19-2018, 11:13 AM
well he doesn't have a choice, he's an article 2 public servant. meanwhile noone seems to give a shit about all the other elected representatives actively undermining the republic.

so start laying undeserved praise on nancy pelosi and I'll tell you why she's a cunt too, you're the one who keeps bringing it back to trump like a fanboy

maks
05-19-2018, 11:14 AM
you're an alt rightaboo trump is your waifu I'll bet you own his full size body pillow

maks
05-19-2018, 11:16 AM
I mean yeah he did threaten the prime minister of japan with a steak knife and try to singlehandedly repeal the 14 amendment but explain how that's a bad thing

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 11:37 AM
nice insults but you still haven't criticized anything about his policy. this is one thread that we have all done nothing but talk about trump... that's kinda the point.

all your conviction - so far empty - opinions are not debatable.

if you want to prove me wrong say something other than 'he talks dumb and he is dumb because he talks dumb'. its just one part of his personality. i don't really want to have to say that again... and i really don't mind if you crack funny jokes at his expense.

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 11:38 AM
i mean trump is hilarious anything he does or says makes me laugh!

maks
05-19-2018, 11:47 AM
He opposes DC statehood, he favors eminent domain media censorship pre-emptive strikes torture stop and frisk mandatory minimums the drug war and the death penalty, and his personal charity gave money to jenny mccarthey's vaccines cause autism group

so like I said, he's authoritarian wanna-be dictator on a mission to increase the power of the federal government in general and his office in particular, and he's also a moron

maks
05-19-2018, 11:51 AM
I mean shit if the guy has such a hard on for big government he should have run as a democrat

rubycalaber
05-19-2018, 12:25 PM
Trump voters arent human

"NYPD was the first to look at that laptop- Weiner and Huma Abedin, his wife. The closest advisor of Hillary Clinton for 20 years have both flipped are cooperating with the government." "NYPD first gets that computer, they see how disgusting it is, they keep a copy everything and then pass a copy on to the FBI" "NYPD has all of the information and they will pursue justice, within their rights if the FBI doesn't" "Money laundering, underage sex, pay for play, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling - sending and receiving of classified information up to that level special access programs." "Chief said as a parent- father of daughters- he could not let that level of evil continue". "De blasio wants to stay away from this. Evidence is so bad, the email content is so bad, that even he wants to stay away from this- which is telling." "Up to the commissioner or at least the chief level in the NYPD, they wanted to have a press conference and the DOJ, Washington people, political appointees have been exerting all kinds of undue pressure on them to back down." "You know that if the left had emails pointing to Donald Trump visiting, multiple times, an island with underage sex slave- emails- they would be shouting it from the rooftops. This kind of evil, this kind of true dirt on Hillary Clinton- Look, you don't have to make any judgements, just release the emails- dump em." "There is all kinds of forensic analysis done that shows they are not fabricated. This is stuff that came right off of a hard drive owned by Weiner- this is not from some hacker. This is from a warrant in a criminal investigation. "This laptop was in the possession of Weiner who did not have security clearance- that is the carelessness with which they handled this classified information"

but there is literally a lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13 year old girl while visiting that exact same island with underage sex slaves lmao

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

rubycalaber
05-19-2018, 12:26 PM
jeffy sure knew how to throw a good party #freeepstein
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/PedoJuliet.gif

maks
05-19-2018, 12:34 PM
more like #meatspin amirite

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 12:52 PM
he favors eminent domain media censorship

mainstream media protects select party members and this insulates them from the public knowledge of the depth of their criminality. the first amendment allows them immunity from being sued for reporting lies but whats worse is the supreme courts ruling in the Branzburg v. Hayes case which protects reporters from having to reveal their confidential sources. This basically is how they can operate as a propaganda outlet for the FBI/CIA swamp. So if being actively against media outlets who circumnavigate libel daily at the whim of a project mockingbird style operation is favoring censorship- why doesn't the censorship extend to all the alt media and citizen journalists on youtube and twitter? MSM is dieing and collectively the decentralized media outlets have a greater reach and influence compared to the deep state and this scares them. Also im not a corporate fan boy in any way- fox is simply giving the people what they want to hear because its the only way they can remain marginally afloat compared to the left wingers. idk how close you pay attention to the entertainment media world but ive heard big changes are occurring- new board members at fox and others- alex jones is trying to syndicate his infowars crap (recently went live 24/7) through the sinclair group at no charge to the stations (he just wants to plug his pills). i love following this and DC

pre-emptive strikes

i'll be honest his foreign policy at time seems schizo and im really not afraid to criticize him on acts of war in the middle east, but if you would like to point out a specific instance i could try to explain why i trust the plan (widely reported false flag chemical attacks) come to think of if i can only really recall 2 times so far trump has launched missiles 'against assad'

torture

are you referring to gina haspel [new CIA director] im not a fan of torture either but their is something to be said about torturing people who burn people alive and chop off hands. how do you think any criminal was made to flip in every investigation ever? without some kinda of pressure no one ever would flip on their superiors. still i agree torture isn't really cool- you and i have never tortured anyone why should we be subjected to it?

stop and frisk mandatory minimums the drug war

totally - on - board . im sure you can tell by now, i 'trust the plan'. how can we end the drug war without first draining the swamp? the cabal(s) operate globally- ive talked about how the border wall can hurt the cartel- how hollywood and local and federal lawmen from california are most likely lobbying in order to support human trafficking- so on and so forth. nobody wants to take time out of their day to read my thread WWG1WGA or find out who Q is. anyway imagine if Mexico was as healthy as our northern neighbors (Canada). there is absolutely no reason a nation like mexico with its natural resources and location should be as poor as it is. this is most likely due to corruption that is share between both of our nations. remember this- bad actors play both sides of the war...

and the death penalty,

i don't like the death penalty i want to see hillery bill hussein and the whole lot rot behind bars. so i guess if thats true you've won the debate- congratz. there is no way his stance on death penalty is just a projection to get more votes from hardline republicans- just like his new found faith in christ with that electro shock therapy my homo son pence. [i don't get caught up in political theater]

and his personal charity gave money to jenny mccarthey's vaccines cause autism group

ive only started looking into this vaccines thing- kinda makes sense to me that they renamed polio in order to skew statistics about vaccines success rates- big pharma makes a lot off this nation at the expense of its health. have you noticed anything fishy about these prophetic diseases that everyone gets a shot for- zika sarrs ebola all this shit (annual flu shot). could the entire nation be getting filled with heavy metals to keep us in poor mental health- idk if you agree with me that most people are like sheep. meanwhile the advent of the highway system allowed better food to be delivered nation wide during the very hygienic nifty fifties. could their be a correlation between better overall health and lower disease rates?

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 12:55 PM
but there is literally a lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13 year old girl while visiting that exact same island with underage sex slaves lmao

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

i don't trust snopes- can't you see this is counter propaganda to the patriots counter propaganda?

unless you want to really show me evidence i'm just going to post a url to something i didn't read entirely too http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 12:56 PM
if you knew anything about trump (art of the deal) or being a skilled business man (art of war) you would understand his tactics

maks
05-19-2018, 01:12 PM
if you knew anything about trump (art of the deal) or being a skilled business man (art of war) you would understand his tactics

what tactics, he just wants people to talk about him. he's essentially stevey.

Cag.
05-19-2018, 01:21 PM
What freedoms have you lost since Trump seized the throne of power?

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 01:26 PM

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. did you know hes a teetotaler? i think he might get buddy buddy with all the dems in nyc that loved him for years just so he can have leverage over them when they drunkenly gloat about how they screw people over like the narcissists they all are (including trump idc if you think this or try to use this as a point against me)

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 01:28 PM

so many people have limited world views based off of some nihilistic 'man is evil by nature' bullshit

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 01:37 PM

oh and the tactics post was a reply to ruby- sure he vistited epstein's island i knew that but neither of us know what happened there. did you hear about the bunkers under epstein's island being demolished? cover up?

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 01:40 PM
i mean ive been gassing the bikes for a race war ever since being alt right was cool! you think im not suspicious of kushner :P

maks
05-19-2018, 01:44 PM

he shit on transparency by refusing to show his tax return, shit on the first amendment with the travel ban, stolen land from a sovereign indian nation for the dakota pipeline, killed the right to sue creditors over payment disputes, took away the states' right to design their own work programs for welfare recipients, violated property rights by reversing a ban on civil forfeiture, the right to volunteer for the military if I decided to cut my dick off, the right to opt out of ISP data sharing, and the right to see a list of visitors to the white house

maks
05-19-2018, 01:50 PM
to name a few

juji
05-19-2018, 03:34 PM
In next years you will be ended to pay the taxes a lot because of the wall

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 05:57 PM
he shit on transparency by refusing to show his tax return,

earlier elz was trying to say he was stupid for not knowing how to act because the media will mischaracterize him. well he isn't stupid and is well aware of this fact so why would he give them anything like tax returns if he wasn't forced to? only people with a partisan agenda care about his tax returns because the people who elected him trust that his business was at the very most not any more compromised than the same unions and corporations their livelihoods depend on. think 'the almighty dollar'

shit on the first amendment with the travel ban,

i agree it sucks how the constitution and bill of rights only really apply to the government's interpretation of them. the framework should work so elected reps reflect 'we the peoples' will since the constitution protects both citizens and non citizens. but the travel bans and him beating back the daca stuff has also effectively immunized our nation from the migrant crisis occurring in europe. sure think of the families if you want but don't forget about the end game of uncontrolled immigration of fighting aged males. plus isn't it obvious theses refugees and immigrants are used at the polls to prop up the hemorrhaging support for corrupt dems?

stolen land from a sovereign indian nation for the dakota pipeline,

im in favor of assimilation- reservations will never be anything more than casino fed ghettos with poor education, drug abuse, and overall poor quality of life. just give them all the same rights as us and they can preserve their cultures in mostly the same way. as for the pipeline im not in favor of coal oil or gas just like any other sane person but is it really any different for our planet if we're dependent on the same oil from saudi arabia- the pipeline would effectively remove the thumb they hold over us. dems like hillary and hussein who receive kickbacks from the middle east and obstruct industry in the states want to cripple our nation in order to keep funding whatever the fuck their ultimate agenda would be- tyrannical power or nuclear war- who knows?

killed the right to sue creditors over payment disputes,

i can't find any info about what you're talking about. i did find the fair credit billing act which protects consumers from unfair billing practices but doesn't extend to installment contracts. maybe there is more you can tell me?

took away the states' right to design their own work programs for welfare recipients,

sorry same deal- i see that he signed an executive order increasing the work requirements for welfare recipients but nothing on 'work programs'. idk if this is relevant but a bloated welfare state isn't healthy for anyone but the neolibs and neocons who want socioeconomic stratification.

violated property rights by reversing a ban on civil forfeiture,

freezing the assets of people suspected (but not always convicted) of participating in criminal activities? am i off, is this what you're talking about? how do you enforce the law and be really nice and civil towards the suspected criminals?

the right to volunteer for the military if I decided to cut my dick off,

gender dysphoria is a mental illness. idc if people cut their dick off but there is something to be said about having the mentally ill attempting to serve in the military.

the right to opt out of ISP data sharing,

it was never a right it was a regulation stopping ISPs from selling your data without your consent that was struck down. ISPs don't necessarily want to tank their credibility with the consumers by being exposed selling data. the real issue isn't with the ISPs who have to compete in the market place- its the social media platforms that have what are effectively monopolies over the dissemination of information of their users virtual intellectual properties. if a ISP was caught throttling bandwidth to conservative websites- the consumer in outrage will switch providers but when facebook twitter and youtube have an obvious liberal bias and censor, or screw with the notifications to subscribers, or sick bots against the pages of any conservative content creators (or anyone who goes against their agenda this includes REAL libertarians who are being cast by the MSM as 'nazi gate keepers') they now can no longer effectively spread their content to the same number of people as 'accepted narratives'. I support the right to anonymity and free speech including the inability of any isp or platform to censor based on religion, race, sex, political views, etc... (obviously illegal content like CP needs to be removed). the user needs to be given an ability to block any content they don't want to see- its currently being controlled by a BS algorithm that amounts to nothing more than a left wing bias. i think people are trying to codify these rights under the name 'internet bill of rights'. by the way- notice how all the social media platform's get everyone's dick up about net neutrality (which is fine but doesn't go far enough at all), its just a distraction so sheep will be complacent as so called 'extremist content' gets censored.

and the right to see a list of visitors to the white house

again this was never a right, hussein obama was voluntarily disclosing the names of white house visitors (prolly cuz he didn't do SHIT when he was in the white house, especially the first two years of basically DEM super-majority). if trump had to he would have been forced to disclose. as for his claim that its a national security risk hes absolutely right. the election was rigged, the mueller probe is part desperate attempt at impeachment and a clinton coup. have you ever heard of the clinton body count? what about mcmaster's father- what about seth rich. i am totally in favor of transparency but you're failing to see this from a pragmatic stance.

how you consider his actions to be authoritarian, i see as you harboring some sort of idyllic world view of what elected officials should and shouldn't be doing. I consider these 'authoritarian policies' to be completely pragmatic and if you consider this some kind of weakness in my support of trump let me ask you this- what politician's policies have you been in favor of? someone like ron paul? im just asking because you said you have disdain for anyone who runs for office- of course i completely understand the whole keep government shut down fuck it perspective if that's where you're coming from.

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 05:58 PM
In next years you will be ended to pay the taxes a lot because of the wall

do you know that for sure? could just be spin. how could he get reelected if he breaks promises to his core fanbase? all i'm saying is only time can tell.

maks
05-19-2018, 06:07 PM
idc how you personally feel about the end result, there is never any excuse good enough for the government to violate the bill of rights, we the people shouldn't allow any latitude on that and it's sickening that you're trying to rationalize it

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 06:14 PM
idc how you personally feel about the end result, there is never any excuse good enough for the government to violate the bill of rights, we the people shouldn't allow any latitude on that and it's sickening that you're trying to rationalize it

we the people don't even give a shit about going to the polls. this is such a generalized statement and yet again you haven't rebutted any of my counterpoints. what violates the bill of rights?

eminent domain - No person shall be deprived of... property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation
there it is in black and white.

that's just one point if you would like to keep going im willing but if you simply stop caring- you have yielded

maks
05-19-2018, 06:21 PM
but the travel bans and him beating back the daca stuff has also effectively immunized our nation from the migrant crisis occurring in europe. sure think of the families if you want but don't forget about the end game of uncontrolled immigration of fighting aged males. plus isn't it obvious theses refugees and immigrants are used at the polls to prop up the hemorrhaging support for corrupt dems?

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 06:31 PM
come on don't yield actually refute my point do you really think unrestricted immigration isn't an issue that 'we the people' have suffered from?

maks
05-19-2018, 06:36 PM
I think the federal government treationg people differently based on their religion is illegal 100% of the time and no matter how much of a hard on you have for this president's policies violating the core values of this country isn't the way to go about enforcing them

your point is stupid, wrong, and patently unamerican. consider it refuted.

maks
05-19-2018, 06:39 PM
freezing the assets of people suspected (but not always convicted) of participating in criminal activities? am i off, is this what you're talking about? how do you enforce the law and be really nice and civil towards the suspected criminals?

yeah god forbid the 4th and 5th amendments prevent us from punishing people who haven't been convicted of a crime

maks
05-19-2018, 06:41 PM
under current civil forfeiture law siezed assets aren't even required to be returned after the suspect is found not guilty, sounds constitutional to me, make america great again!

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
I think the federal government treationg people differently based on their religion is illegal 100% of the time and no matter how much of a hard on you have for this president's policies violating the core values of this country isn't the way to go about enforcing them

your point is stupid, wrong, and patently unamerican. consider it refuted.

what about immigrants who hold anti american ideologies, practice them under the guise of religious freedom, and refuse to assimilate to the overarching american values (sharia law).

it would be unamerican for trump to deport illegal immigrants who hold american values but how can you say an illegal immigrant who is convicted and deported harbors american values? im in favor of naturalizing children brought to america who are 100% american (speak english, attend public school, love american culture, and would have no real ties to central or south america if they were deported). they are disposed to criminality not because they are from a specific race but because of the nature of their illegal status. these non citizens are being used like pawns as cheep labor, to traffic illegal substances, and as sexual commodities by the same sanctuary state politicians and people of influence that actively undermine federal immigration policy. Immigration is not a states right- its the job of the federal government to protect its borders and is completely justified to enact any immigration policy it feels necessary in order to protect the nation from people who are largely considered in the public eye to be anti american. think of the children at this point is just a partisan wedge issue used by the same people who profit off of illegal immigration, gang activity, cartel drug and human trafficking etc.

yeah god forbid the 4th and 5th amendments prevent us from punishing people who haven't been convicted of a crime. under current civil forfeiture law siezed assets aren't even required to be returned after the suspect is found not guilty, sounds constitutional to me, make america great again!

'If the property has been used in association with criminal activity, the property is subject to civil forfeiture proceedings... most[states], regardless of innocence or guilt, require the property owner to carry the burden of proving the property was not associated with criminal activity.' its time to consult your defense attorney! hypothetically if the cops seize the wad of cash you had because they had some sort of reasonable suspicion you of participating in a drug deal, you are now the defendant and if the cash was legally obtained you shouldn't have a problem in court proving your innocence. how do you expect criminal investigations to proceed if you obstruct law enforcement from obtaining evidence? if there is no wrong doing the 'blind justice' court system should rule in the defendants favor. the abuse of power isn't in the civil forfeiture law, the abuse is coming from cops without oversight who bend reasonable suspicion and judges whose rulings are unjust. How do you operate a criminal investigation if the law enforcement can't obtain evidence? if there is no wrong doing or abuse of power by civil servants than there should be no problem here.

maks
05-19-2018, 09:57 PM
7 paragraphs of "but the bill of rights gets in the way of the particular form of racism I support!"

no you goddamn sheep the constitution is absolute and anyone who violates it is your enemy

Garfield
05-19-2018, 10:31 PM
man why dont you guys just post jokes and stuff instead of getting so mad about things

juji
05-19-2018, 10:33 PM
man why dont you guys just post jokes and stuff instead of getting so mad about things

Your jokes are so horrend because you're already dead

Garfield
05-19-2018, 10:34 PM
Your jokes are so horrend because you're already dead

Garfield
05-19-2018, 10:34 PM
somebody that a signature forme like with cool graphics nd stuff

maks
05-19-2018, 10:37 PM

don't you see we're saving the fucking world here

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 06:55 AM
no you goddamn sheep the constitution is absolute and anyone who violates it is your enemy

why do you make me bait you into actually dissecting my points... I hope you're at least enjoying this as much as I am.

islam isn't a race- do you really want to defend foreigners who commit human rights abuses against women, gays, etc... is that the hill you want to die on?

I've destroyed your illusion long ago- you don't care about debating me youre just desperate to look like you've accomplished something. all your immediate replies are short, meaningless, and miss my point when you fail to address anything i actually said

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 07:03 AM

whose mad? trump is the God king and he's coming for all the haters, neoliberalism/neoconservatism will reign supreme! hail the globohomogayplex! enlist in the dickless corps to defend homosexuality from the muzzie brotherhood!

maks
05-20-2018, 10:02 AM
why do you make me bait you into actually dissecting my points... I hope you're at least enjoying this as much as I am.

islam isn't a race- do you really want to defend foreigners who commit human rights abuses against women, gays, etc... is that the hill you want to die on?

I've destroyed your illusion long ago- you don't care about debating me youre just desperate to look like you've accomplished something. all your immediate replies are short, meaningless, and miss my point when you fail to address anything i actually said

Race isn't protected by the constitution, religion is. All religions are to be treated equally under law, and if they aren't then the constitution is being violated. Trump is a traitor and an enemy of this country's founding principles. Make all the excuses for him that you want, it's true and will continue to be true.

Wendy <3
05-20-2018, 10:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWyfE4VZiUY

maks
05-20-2018, 10:05 AM
all your immediate replies are short

Long heartfelt replies have always been considered a sign of winning on this forum and elsewhere on the internet, especially if they're all over the place difficult to follow hypotheticals and whataboutism

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 12:11 PM
assimilation is civic, cultural, and economic. Latino/Hispanic immigrant demographics have the highest rates of failing both economically and civically. muslim refugees fail to assimilate civically and culturally- most resent america for bombing them out of their homelands under bush/obama admin. islam is openly against liberty. give their nations a moratorium of immigration.

[immigrants should be absorbed] “by an intermixture with our people, they, or their descendants, get assimilated to our customs, measures, laws: in a word soon become one people.”

[welcome the immigrant who could assimilate, but exclude the immigrant who could not readily] “incorporate himself into our society.”

“The safety of a republic depends essentially on the energy of a common national sentiment; on a uniformity of principles and habits; on the exemption of the citizens from foreign bias and prejudice; and on that love of country which will almost invariably be found to be closely connected with birth, education and family.”

“The United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another. The permanent effect of such a policy will be, that in times of great public danger there will be always a numerous body of men, of whom there may be just grounds of distrust; the suspicion alone will weaken the strength of the nation, but their force may be actually employed in assisting an invader.”

[depends upon] “the preservation of a national spirit and a national character.” “To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens the moment they put foot in our country would be nothing less than to admit the Grecian horse into the citadel of our liberty and sovereignty.”

maks
05-20-2018, 12:25 PM
Here's my rationale for why the constitution doesn't matter

I mean you can believe whatever you want but stop calling yourself american and pretending that any of this fits with the core values of the united states. violating the constitution is real deal treason it's not meaningless edgy bullshit like burning the flag it's the actual death of this country

maks
05-20-2018, 12:29 PM
tell me right now succinctly without long winded hypotheticals and weasel words why you believe this country is better off without the bill of rights

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 12:53 PM
i don't believe this nation is better off without the bill of rights. the argument for assimilation was supported by our founding fathers.

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 12:56 PM
let's let anyone one in who cares if they commit crime the founding fathers all loved getting cucked after all their work framing the constitution.:giggle:

maks
05-20-2018, 12:57 PM
i don't believe this nation is better off without the bill of rights. the argument for assimilation was supported by our founding fathers.

which one of the quotes you posted is followed up by "And that's why it's ok to ignore the first amendment whenever it's inconvenient for us"?

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 01:03 PM
“The United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another. The permanent effect of such a policy will be, that in times of great public danger there will be always a numerous body of men, of whom there may be just grounds of distrust; the suspicion alone will weaken the strength of the nation, but their force may be actually employed in assisting an invader.”

cuz it's a matter of national security lol

maks
05-20-2018, 01:04 PM
fun fact when the president takes his oath of office he pomises to, and I quote, "preserve protect and defend the constitution of the united states". Trump took that oath, he lied, he almost immediately started trying to pass unconstitutional laws.

maks
05-20-2018, 01:06 PM
cuz it's a matter of national security lol

limiting the number of immigrants is constitutional denying particular immigrants based on religion is unconstitutional you're arguing an entirely different point try again

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 01:08 PM
muslim refugees are a national security threat because they participate in radical islam. their religion is the threat.

maks
05-20-2018, 01:13 PM
muslim refugees are a national security threat because they participate in radical islam. their religion is the threat.

cool, so quote the part of the constitution that says it's ok to disregard the first amendment under those circumstances

maks
05-20-2018, 01:14 PM
actually how about you quote the part of the constitution that says it's legal to disregard the first amendment under *any* circumstances

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 01:32 PM
cool, so quote the part of the constitution that says it's ok to disregard the first amendment under those circumstances

Congress passed the Naturalization Act, which extended from five to 14 years the period of residence required for alien immigrants to become full U.S. citizens (1 Stat. 566). On June 25, Congress passed the Alien Act, which authorized the president to expel, without a hearing, any alien the president deemed "dangerous to the peace and safety" of the United States or whom the president suspected of "treasonable or secret" inclinations (1 Stat. 570). On July 6, Congress passed the Alien Enemy Act, which authorized the president to arrest, imprison, or banish any resident alien hailing from a country against which the United States had declared war (1 Stat. 577).

actually how about you quote the part of the constitution that says it's legal to disregard the first amendment under *any* circumstances

articles 1, 2, and 3 structure the federal government, im sure you know bills are passed through legislative branch to be signed into law by the executive and the judicial determines their constitutionality.

maks
05-20-2018, 02:24 PM
If I were you I wouldn't mention the judiciary, they've declared the muslim ban unconstitutional and unenforceable like 3 or 4 times

maks
05-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Do you hate the entire bill of rights or just the first amendment? Also, how much of the first amendment would you like to repeal/ignore? Would you give up your own freedom of speech and of the press in order to give the executive branch the power to persecute whichever group you're bigoted against this week? Would you support attempts by congress to pass a law respecting the establishment of a mandatory state religion, something like an american anglican church?

maks
05-20-2018, 02:27 PM
You should petition the government with a redress of your grievances you're making some really good points itt

maks
05-20-2018, 02:32 PM
How about if you alt-right cowards stop trying to take away everyone else's liberties and practice your own second amendment rights if you're so goddamn terrified of the muzzies, that's what it's there for and it's worked fine for like 250 years

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:05 PM
If I were you I wouldn't mention the judiciary, they've declared the muslim ban unconstitutional and unenforceable like 3 or 4 times

good thing i don't want to ban islam, i just support the moratorium on immigration

Do you hate the entire bill of rights or just the first amendment? Also, how much of the first amendment would you like to repeal/ignore? Would you give up your own freedom of speech and of the press in order to give the executive branch the power to persecute whichever group you're bigoted against this week? Would you support attempts by congress to pass a law respecting the establishment of a mandatory state religion, something like an american anglican church?

i'm not against the bill of rights in any way, donald trump hasn't infringed on the MSM's freedom of press hes simply avoided them nor has he made any attempt to enact a state religion. i support the right to practice whatever religion you want and i'm just as critical of christianity and judaism as i am of islam and all religious institutions. i understand the community but what kind of divinity comes from some other mans mouth? the travel ban is a matter of national security to safeguard us from radical islam.

How about if you alt-right cowards stop trying to take away everyone else's liberties and practice your own second amendment rights if you're so goddamn terrified of the muzzies, that's what it's there for and it's worked fine for like 250 years

not only am i not alt right im not in favor of any ethnostate or division of this nation. i have no problem with the muslims in america. islam isn't a specific race and people practice it all over the world. i'm allowed to be critical of any religion i want- doesn't mean i want to control their lives. im in support of law and order and against open borders.

maks
05-20-2018, 03:10 PM
good thing i don't want to ban islam, i just support the moratorium on immigration

You support a law whgich has been struck down as unconstitutional more than once, so I ask you again, what other parts of the bill of rights do you oppose?

maks
05-20-2018, 03:10 PM
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

A founding father just called you a pussy

maks
05-20-2018, 03:26 PM
The world is scary! Big government, please, be my daddy and protect me from the bad evil extremists!

maks
05-20-2018, 03:28 PM
really lonnie, you're just gonna yield to me?

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:36 PM
really lonnie, you're just gonna yield to me?

lol either of us can take as long as we need to reply- these emotional trolling techniques don't affect me. on the other hand I had to bait you each time in order to get you to make any real point (thank you by the way for eventually doing so).

more comms incoming

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:40 PM
You support a law whgich has been struck down as unconstitutional more than once, so I ask you again, what other parts of the bill of rights do you oppose?
immigration in this nation has become a joke- loopholes facilitate drug and human trafficking. until stronger immigration laws are passed i support the moratorium [a temporary prohibition of an activity] of travel from nations that could harbor radical muslims.

Originally Posted by Ben Franklin
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
A founding father just called you a pussy
no american is being denied their civil liberties. trump would be denying suspicious foreigners of our nations civil liberties- for our nations own safety. you already made me spell out what laws are and why donald trump could enforce an executive order restricting immigration- signed into law by a founding father lol

maks
05-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Every time I argue with you, you insist that you trolled me into doing it, I'm sure that's the case it's not like me to get dragged into stuff like this, unless you count that period between 2006 and 2018 when I argued with everyone all the time non stop

maks
05-20-2018, 03:42 PM
immigration in this nation has become a joke- loopholes facilitate drug and human trafficking. until stronger immigration laws are passed i support the moratorium [a temporary prohibition of an activity] of travel from nations that could harbor radical muslims.

no american is being denied their civil liberties. trump would be denying suspicious foreigners of our nations civil liberties- for our nations own safety. you already made me spell out what laws are and why donald trump could enforce an executive order restricting immigration- signed into law by a founding father lol

Oh ok so this is the one time it's ok to let the government violate the constitution, becauise you agree with their intent, well it's a good thing that's not a very slippery slope that essentially invalidates the bill of rights as a whole

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:44 PM
Every time I argue with you, you insist that you trolled me into doing it, I'm sure that's the case it's not like me to get dragged into stuff like this, unless you count that period between 2006 and 2018 when I argued with everyone all the time non stop

i maybe said that once so far- and only speculatively. you didn't do anything but say donald trump talks dumb until i repeatedly asked you NOT to yield to me. i wasn't trolling- i want to debate!

maks
05-20-2018, 03:48 PM
trump talks dumb because he is dumb, he's shocked that anyone is challanging him on this shit he thought he was going to walk into the white house and do whatever the hell he wanted like he was idi amin

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Oh ok so this is the one time it's ok to let the government violate the constitution, becauise you agree with their intent, well it's a good thing that's not a very slippery slope that essentially invalidates the bill of rights as a whole

where's the quote where john adams on his death bed says "I regret passing the alien and sedition acts, i rather see the nation fall apart under uncontrolled immigration"

maks
05-20-2018, 03:50 PM
what a retard that dude is holy shit

maks
05-20-2018, 03:51 PM
where's the quote where john adams on his death bed says "I regret passing the alien and sedition acts, i rather see the nation fall apart under uncontrolled immigration"

I don't give a fuck what john adams personally believed, it's his contribution to the constitutional convention voted on and ratified by the states that is the law of the land