05-19-2018, 02:38 AM
he's just really angry against our dear leader Donny Trump

juji
05-19-2018, 04:27 AM
Youre not a real american, you need to go back to land of the racists

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 04:47 AM
Youre not a real american, you need to go back to land of the racists

if you are born here you are 100% forever American, I believe you might be thinking of the word patriot or something to that effect. (marco is a patriot, he thinks you might not be one)

juji
05-19-2018, 07:09 AM
I born in the american continent, doesnt matter about political division, you have go back to France where they supported the confederates

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:00 AM
elz I like you but I'm telling you, Marco can larp as Adolf in public and it's not illegal. this is the land of the free I could spend the rest of life standing in the woods pretending to be a tree or walking around NYC with a surgically removed penis and wearing a dress. none of this infringes on any other Americans cival liberties

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:03 AM
I born in the american continent, doesnt matter about political division, you have go back to France where they supported the confederates

it dosen't matter about political division but in marcos case in reference to a division he was hardly alive or around to see- now all the sudden political division means something?

juji
05-19-2018, 08:06 AM
it dosen't matter about political division but in marcos case in reference to a division he was hardly alive or around to see- now all the sudden political division means something?

If nazi germany takes over us territory, they assume they are automatically converted to nazi citizens is something that makes no sense

maks
05-19-2018, 08:06 AM
if you are born here you are 100% forever American

that's not true, you can renounce your citizenship anytime you want

maks
05-19-2018, 08:07 AM
elz I like you but I'm telling you, Marco can larp as Adolf in public and it's not illegal. this is the land of the free I could spend the rest of life standing in the woods pretending to be a tree or walking around NYC with a surgically removed penis and wearing a dress. none of this infringes on any other Americans cival liberties

this is all true, on the off chance you do get arrested you're not going to prison and you're gonna make bank after the civil rights lawsuit

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:09 AM
If nazi germany takes over us territory, they assume they are automatically converted to nazi citizens is something that makes no sense

well Nazi Germany never took over America so idk what your point is. define civil war- a war between citizens of the same country. American is American is American

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:10 AM
that's not true, you can renounce your citizenship anytime you want

agreed

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:12 AM
this is all true, on the off chance you do get arrested you're not going to prison and you're gonna make bank after the civil rights lawsuit

yeah I could see the Adolf larp bording the line of inciting violence depending on how it's performed but from YouTube comps I've seen most people just wanna have a laugh with the guy

maks
05-19-2018, 08:12 AM
US doesn't even recognize dual citizenships, it's our way or the highway that's the american way of life

juji
05-19-2018, 08:13 AM

What does it make you think I want to denounce them for being weirdly freaky dudes? Craziness without hate and violence is part of freedom

juji
05-19-2018, 08:15 AM
well Nazi Germany never took over America so idk what your point is. define civil war- a war between citizens of the same country. American is American is American

Im talking about political division in geography

maks
05-19-2018, 08:17 AM
What does it make you think I want to denounce them for being weirdly freaky dudes? Craziness without hate and violence is part of freedom

Study this https://www.billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/

And remember the phrase "Your rights end where another's begin".

Dressing as a nazi doesn't infringe on your rights, so it's within my rights and I wouldn't be breaking the law. You really need to get in the mindset if you're goimng to live here, or you're going to get really angry at things you can't control and get taken advantage of.

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:19 AM
nobody should have to leave america because of their skin color and place they were born, they should have to leave if they're really fucking stupid and for their entire lives they willingly will just be a waste of atoms literally the only thing good elz has ever done is his comics lol

Lina Goldberg
05-19-2018, 08:20 AM
Im talking about political division in geography
civil war fought between Americans, Marco is American, you must have American citizenship and I see nothing wrong with that. really unsure what your point is about larping as or holding opinions of people you never were or never could be because they no longer exist

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:22 AM
sorry actually being slowpoke in second life and standing right up against females so slowpoke's face is going through their vaginas and not doing it to be funny but because he's actually autistic and everyone openly laughing about it right in front of him and him literally just not getting anything at all actually that shit was fucking fantastic if elz would play second life and make comics he could stay in america but that's literally his only contributions he's never gonna and never gonna even wanna actually make real changes and help the planet and the future and shit ya know again the reason I'm no longer friends with any of you you're litertally garbage people lol

juji
05-19-2018, 08:27 AM
Study this https://www.billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/

And remember the phrase "Your rights end where another's begin".

Dressing as a nazi doesn't infringe on your rights, so it's within my rights and I wouldn't be breaking the law. You really need to get in the mindset if you're goimng to live here, or you're going to get really angry at things you can't control and get taken advantage of.

I totally agree with this, I have no problem with that, if there are some racists in my neighborhood, I’d leave them alone, if he comes to my house and does an amazing hate speech, Id give a pound of shut the fuck up to his face

juji
05-19-2018, 08:29 AM
sorry actually being slowpoke in second life and standing right up against females so slowpoke's face is going through their vaginas and not doing it to be funny but because he's actually autistic and everyone openly laughing about it right in front of him and him literally just not getting anything at all actually that shit was fucking fantastic if elz would play second life and make comics he could stay in america but that's literally his only contributions he's never gonna and never gonna even wanna actually make real changes and help the planet and the future and shit ya know again the reason I'm no longer friends with any of you you're litertally garbage people lol

I dont need you anymore because my pc is better than yourself

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:33 AM
lmfao super mensa is literally less cringy to read than you angry little girls please go back up top

maks
05-19-2018, 08:48 AM
super mensa is great you should go there and also stay there

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:49 AM
you guys literlaly rage harder than them I guess they're not as depressed so they just laugh at my troll posts it's like what this place used to be before you drove everyone away

maks
05-19-2018, 09:04 AM
no really I'm serious I'll bet you'll fit right in and be the best of friends in no time, you should totally register there

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 09:04 AM
here comes the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

maks
05-19-2018, 09:25 AM
why are you still posting here when supermensa can't wait to accept you into their community

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 09:30 AM
I told you already they don't rage as good

maks
05-19-2018, 09:36 AM
they're white trash wiggers and vicodin addicts it's impossible to interact with them without at least one of them chimping out maybe you're just a bad troll

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 09:38 AM
the more you downplay me the worse it makes you seem since you're a braggart yet your life is spent discussing me on a dead forum you really should be acting like I'm a celebrity for all the time you spend on me ya know

Marcon
05-19-2018, 11:21 AM
i would like to hear Elz yell at me because i'm rayciss

maks
05-19-2018, 11:24 AM
I only talk about you because you're a piece of shit and your shitty life is hilarious to me, you're the OG lisa basically. if you ever got your act together I'd stop caring at all.

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 11:25 AM
more

Marcon
05-19-2018, 11:25 AM
are you talking to me Geek Squad tornado boy?