PDA

View Full Version : about that tornado

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 08:06 PM
rhode island never gets anything other than rain I was actually standing under the walkway of an abandoned building near me watching the lightning the weather was actually nice too I think the ILLUMIATION control9ing th E WEATHER MACHIENS knows better than to fuck with mafia OG rhode island home of fjs but I wish something would kill taylor swift did she get outta here yet that makes me nautious every time I think about it

die niqqr die
05-18-2018, 08:37 PM
just die

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 08:47 PM
ok

clay
05-18-2018, 10:06 PM
rhode island seems like a boring place

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 10:11 PM
43% of the States budget goes to Welfare

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 11:02 PM
oh

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:48 AM
clay I just thought of something what does it matter what's outside you're in texas and you're morbidly obese you don't ever go outside you can't judge outdoor fun like elz can't judge music lol trust me rhode island owns especially being nine minutes for arcadia and wow I just noticed there's a ski and waterpark 30 minutes away I was just randomly mapping around arcadia it's HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEE and yeah I can get there in 15 minutes but it turns out yeah wsaterpark and ski area too bad gabi's skull is misshapen I woulda taken here there anyway you woudln' tknow about this but hiking or exercise whatever ya know is fun to people who aren't forever fats anyway the point is I'm going back out today it's supposed to rain I'm gonna watch mass get tornadoed flat from the safety of wonderful rhdoe island then I'll drive there and pull up next to marks who'll be crying on a therapist couch surrounded by burnt rubble I'll give a coy grin then burn out all the way back to the mass ri border spin 180 and go backwards as I flip his entire shitty state full of bad drivers that like taylor swift should stay the fuck out of my state