05-19-2018, 08:16 AM
he looks like andre the giant

juji
05-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Money.

You don’t make money to get ladies

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:27 AM
I'm act5aully getting messages from really hot chicks on dating apps I decided to give it a go and I literally can't believe these girls are real I haven't replied because I mean I literally can't believe they're real they're hotter than cag and they're sending ME chats and liking my pics but I literally literally literally don't bleive any of them are real lmfao idk what to do

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:28 AM
btw don't worry tom jones is a singer you don't have to discuss something you've never experienced like I've never experienced cocaine and therapy so marks can't expect me to know about them ya know, if you want we can discuss how I can find ou tof these hot fucking babes are real on tehse dating apps

juji
05-19-2018, 08:30 AM
Screenshots or didn’t happen

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:30 AM
feel free to stalk me I use my real info maybe bgd in a valiant attempt to fit in can post the two pics I've uploaded so far and really troll me and clay can come in and go hey it's finally pics of stevey even though he's posted more pics than every forum female combined and marks can come in and start crip walking and bgd can smile wide because he the kang of ytmnd now

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Screenshots or didn’t happen

knew it you find it since you're insane and care lol