PDA

View Full Version : I'm about ready to stop playiiiing desitny 2

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 07:19 AM
I have to use the casual game launcher with such classics as overwatch and world of warcraft it's bad enough having to deal with that and not being able to hide them but now in the activion category a new game just popped up it was just destiny 2 but now I'm blessed with having to look at anot being able to hide no tjust overwatch and world ofw arct now I also have to deal with not being able to hide call of duty 4

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 07:22 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S CALL OF OVERWATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7uD53F1-Hw&feature=youtu.be also notice not even bullet holes, and I was reminded about a couple weeks ago when I played call of duty on my cousins xbox one but the new one not the first xbox and it really is 4k with all graphics settings on low so yeah jj you enjoy your ps4 btw that was so fucking funny I was like dude my friend was like he's got a ps4 and plays 4k and this is what the graphics are hahahahahahahahhaha and because you guys are really stupid they're at the point now where they're not even fucking putting bullet holes haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaah btw pc shit game players are just as stupid as console shit game players just to clarify oh wow I really would kill myself if I was anyone else but myself or I guess maybe I'd enjoy all the terrible garbage you guys do but I"m just so glad I don't oh wow