PDA

View Full Version : this is the coolest thing I've ever seen

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 07:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPesXv2z1U

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 07:51 AM
idk what would be cooler ettgettgett getting into a relationship with a girl who ends ujp joining an alien cult or a girl who does flash mobs oh boy I wish I was asexual so bad lol

unregistered
05-20-2018, 09:36 AM
idk what would be cooler ettgettgett getting into a relationship with a girl who ends ujp joining an alien cult or a girl who does flash mobs oh boy I wish I was asexual so bad lol

insane fat right there

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 09:38 AM
she's not fat she's ridiculously pretty

maks
05-20-2018, 10:24 AM
maybe you should try fixating on an ugly girl next time, you still won't get anywhere but if she's desperate too she might not be as creeped out

maks
05-20-2018, 10:24 AM
then again if she starts thinking you're the best she can do she'll probably kill herself

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:43 AM
well I've gotten over ten messages and 90% of the girls are hotter than any forum female I relaly gotta figure out if any fo them are real or not I can't say for sure yet but you guys are wrong about everything else about me so taking that into consideration also there's a chance I might actually be a pussy magnet

maks
05-20-2018, 10:48 AM
I really fucking doubt it

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:55 AM
yeah but you're also a cocaine addict who goes to therapy everything you say about me is a projection of yourself with everything else and you have to bang fatties in a dark bar it's like my confidence has been built to the highest possible elevation in everything else in life because of you guys I know I"m physically and mentally superior to you guys and I'm starting to think I might be better in the girl game too I thought I had some sort of flaw but I might literally be perfect and whatever your reply is you do cocaine you go to therapy and you're literally a computer star wars nerd the more you hate the more I know I"m great it's not like you're someone who matters saying this to me it's you and you look like you're trapped in the 90's lol

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:02 AM
I should ask you for dating advice like I should ask dp for marriage advice like I should ask elz for computer advice ya know

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:03 AM
I should ask this entire fucking forum what the best video game is

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:04 AM
I mean I've been in love with two girls sure we didn't date but it almost coulda been with both of them neither of them regret me, you're the guy women regret lol, or you'd be in a relationship rather than them all running away...………… eeessshhh…. you might wanna run back up top seriously I don't like getting this vicious with people who don't have senses of humor

maks
05-20-2018, 11:17 AM
I didn't read that but you typed an awful lot refuting me so I must have struck a nerve

maks
05-20-2018, 11:18 AM
I really fucking doubt it

Word count: 5

yeah but you're also a cocaine addict who goes to therapy everything you say about me is a projection of yourself with everything else and you have to bang fatties in a dark bar it's like my confidence has been built to the highest possible elevation in everything else in life because of you guys I know I"m physically and mentally superior to you guys and I'm starting to think I might be better in the girl game too I thought I had some sort of flaw but I might literally be perfect and whatever your reply is you do cocaine you go to therapy and you're literally a computer star wars nerd the more you hate the more I know I"m great it's not like you're someone who matters saying this to me it's you and you look like you're trapped in the 90's lol

Word count: 146

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:21 AM
exactly