PDA

View Full Version : I hate plastic surgery

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 01:00 AM
why are there all these things to make women better physically except it makes them way worse unlike makeup which actually can be nice but why all that instead of women just getting a fucking personality

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 01:02 AM
I've swiped hundreds of girls not one of them took a single picture without makeup and 99.99% of the pics are even further optimized by software I saw one girl who took a pic with the auto pretty bullshit in phones and one without and literally she didn't look like the same person at all face or weight

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 01:03 AM
I had one free swipe right left for one fo the apps and I was literally gong to use it on a hot tranny but idk if they had their dick or not I wish that was something that was filled out in the profiles ya know I'm almost glad it didn't work not even grindr lets you specifally choose chicks with dicks wher'es the app for that

juji
05-23-2018, 04:29 AM
I've swiped hundreds of girls not one of them took a single picture without makeup and 99.99% of the pics are even further optimized by software I saw one girl who took a pic with the auto pretty bullshit in phones and one without and literally she didn't look like the same person at all face or weight

Surely no girl would like a face of steveyos (with greasy hair and filthy beard)

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 07:37 AM
fat tub fag

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 11:13 AM
you'll notice elz had to include if I didn't shower, because if I'm clean, unlike him, I actually look human lol

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 11:14 AM
that's how it goes for every single thing these people talk about I'm better looking and better at computers so I would just be like you can do it buddy I hope you get that girl or trap but I'm not angry at life ya know elz's lash out there was just him being mad at his deformed face :/