PDA

View Full Version : attn lina goldberg

Fhtagnyatta
05-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi, I'm Fhtagnyatta.

I'm a Christian. By choice I attend a very conservative evangelical church.

I am good friends with most of the congregation, I've been praying and singing and living and working with them for years now.

Hell, I even babysit for some of them.

I'm not a Republican, and most of my values are liberal leaning.

So I want you to understand, to really understand that I personally know over 200 conservative Republican evangelicals.

And every fucking word I have written is the gospel truth for 80% of them.

Now I have two questions for you (one rhetorical):

You're a brown republican?

What does it feel like to vote against your best interests?

Niggr Repub
05-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Who sponsored the Jim Crow Laws?

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 02:49 PM
a for effort marco

Lina Goldberg
05-24-2018, 04:34 PM
why don't you log in and debate me like a man?

Come onto my Samich
05-24-2018, 04:48 PM
who you talkin to

Steven or Macron

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 09:31 PM
lina glodberg is brown skined

Lina Goldberg
05-24-2018, 11:59 PM
idk whoever made this thread is gonna get cyber lynched by the data pagans

Wendy <3
05-25-2018, 09:58 PM
YGGR by this yatta person for ruining my nigger lily thread

Cag.
05-25-2018, 11:12 PM
Hell, I even babysit for some of them.
Whoa lol major red flags

Cag.
05-25-2018, 11:13 PM
I bet you babayssit the fuck out of those kids alright

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 12:41 AM
bet your horse face looks good

Fhtagnyatta
05-26-2018, 07:07 AM
I bet you babayssit the fuck out of those kids alright

Mom was leaving for a 10 hour shift, I was babysitting her kids as usual, and we were going to the park.

Before I left I recorded a video of her and the kids saying they knew me and I was a friend, because I fully expected something like this to happen someday. The problem is I really didn't expect it to be that day.

Went to the local condo complex park, there were maybe 4 families and us there. Me and 3 girls 10,8, and 5 shot some hoops (with our volleyball) and pretended to be dinosaurs, then I was tired and sat down on a bench.

about 3 minutes later 2 officers approach me and one approaches the girls playing maybe 40 feet away from me.

I can't hear what they're saying to the girls but the other two officers start asking me questions, who I am, where I lived (I literally pointed at my front door) why I was with them, etc...

All the time arms crossed and pissed off.

Behind them is a harpy screeching at another officer by a parked cruiser.

The officers ask for my cellphone and like an idiot I gave it to them because this happened in a period of like 5 seconds and I was kind of disoriented.

One officer pockets it, the other is asking me questions about their mother, what she looks like, what her phone number is.

Well the oldest has a phone, but she didn't bring it because, again, we can literally see our front yard from here, and mom's 'phone number' is 'mom' in the contact list with a bunch of strange numbers underneath it...

I explain about the video in the phone, and the one officer pulls it back out but doesn't open it.

He said "We're waiting for the Brightbox".

I said all he needed to do was watch it and we can all go about our day.

He just stares at me.

My cell has a ruggedized rubber case because, why not, and the cop starts picking at it.

I realized they meant a cell dumper or the like. They were going to search my phone.

Fine, the most incriminating thing on it was a recipe for garlic vodka.

And moments later, he levers off the rubber sock.

The thing is, my phone has no back for heat dissipation. The rubber sock is what I used to hold the battery in.

It fell out.

And me being the smartass I was said "Well, now anything in memory is gone..."

He picks up the battery flips it over, tries to put it in, and flips it over again, and finally inserting it.

He inspects the inside of the boot and the phone and then puts it back together but doesn't turn it on.

Then he glares at me, basically already judging me as a criminal pedophile.

He says "Sometimes phones have triggers like not opening a specific program or using an invisible pattern that tells it to wipe the phone. We don't want that happening now."

I say: "So you're going to search my phone? Don't I have to be arrested first?"

And he looks flatly at me and says "Do you want to be?"

So we waited 3 hours for the 'box' to arrive, and they plugged a USB cable into my phone, booted it up. Unplugged the USB because they didn't understand what a debug screen was, and then proceeded to 'dump' my phone.

Then spent two hours looking through everything.

All the time the afternoon is burning away, the girls are playing with a cop around in another part of the playground, and I'm on a bench getting sunburned and blistered.

Finally they found the video of their mom, gave me back my phone, and told me I could go.

Never once apologized, or gave me the benefit of the doubt, and even got the stinkeye from the harpy the next week when I basically did the same thing. Thankfully this time she didn't call the cops.

The Aristocrats!

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 08:46 AM
Mom was leaving for a 10 hour shift, I was babysitting her kids as usual, and we were going to the park.

Before I left I recorded a video of her and the kids saying they knew me and I was a friend, because I fully expected something like this to happen someday. The problem is I really didn't expect it to be that day.

Went to the local condo complex park, there were maybe 4 families and us there. Me and 3 girls 10,8, and 5 shot some hoops (with our volleyball) and pretended to be dinosaurs, then I was tired and sat down on a bench.

about 3 minutes later 2 officers approach me and one approaches the girls playing maybe 40 feet away from me.

I can't hear what they're saying to the girls but the other two officers start asking me questions, who I am, where I lived (I literally pointed at my front door) why I was with them, etc...

All the time arms crossed and pissed off.

Behind them is a harpy screeching at another officer by a parked cruiser.

The officers ask for my cellphone and like an idiot I gave it to them because this happened in a period of like 5 seconds and I was kind of disoriented.

One officer pockets it, the other is asking me questions about their mother, what she looks like, what her phone number is.

Well the oldest has a phone, but she didn't bring it because, again, we can literally see our front yard from here, and mom's 'phone number' is 'mom' in the contact list with a bunch of strange numbers underneath it...

I explain about the video in the phone, and the one officer pulls it back out but doesn't open it.

He said "We're waiting for the Brightbox".

I said all he needed to do was watch it and we can all go about our day.

He just stares at me.

My cell has a ruggedized rubber case because, why not, and the cop starts picking at it.

I realized they meant a cell dumper or the like. They were going to search my phone.

Fine, the most incriminating thing on it was a recipe for garlic vodka.

And moments later, he levers off the rubber sock.

The thing is, my phone has no back for heat dissipation. The rubber sock is what I used to hold the battery in.

It fell out.

And me being the smartass I was said "Well, now anything in memory is gone..."

He picks up the battery flips it over, tries to put it in, and flips it over again, and finally inserting it.

He inspects the inside of the boot and the phone and then puts it back together but doesn't turn it on.

Then he glares at me, basically already judging me as a criminal pedophile.

He says "Sometimes phones have triggers like not opening a specific program or using an invisible pattern that tells it to wipe the phone. We don't want that happening now."

I say: "So you're going to search my phone? Don't I have to be arrested first?"

And he looks flatly at me and says "Do you want to be?"

So we waited 3 hours for the 'box' to arrive, and they plugged a USB cable into my phone, booted it up. Unplugged the USB because they didn't understand what a debug screen was, and then proceeded to 'dump' my phone.

Then spent two hours looking through everything.

All the time the afternoon is burning away, the girls are playing with a cop around in another part of the playground, and I'm on a bench getting sunburned and blistered.

Finally they found the video of their mom, gave me back my phone, and told me I could go.

Never once apologized, or gave me the benefit of the doubt, and even got the stinkeye from the harpy the next week when I basically did the same thing. Thankfully this time she didn't call the cops.

The Aristocrats!

Cag.
05-26-2018, 02:37 PM
Yeah I'm not reading any of that

Alex Jones
05-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Wow! I didn't either

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Hi, I'm Fhtagnyatta.

You're a brown republican?

What does it feel like to vote against your best interests?

Calling me a race traitor is soo fucking racist you retard. why is it the people on the left seem to write just as many eugenic blog posts as the ethno nationalists?

'no such thing as race until you disagree with me' FUCK YOU

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 03:03 PM
ban and camps

maks
06-26-2018, 05:53 PM
is lonnie actually a brown

Marquis
06-26-2018, 05:55 PM
i think lonnie is some half breed brown turd acting like whitey

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:00 PM
i'm the universal world baby!

maks
06-26-2018, 07:02 PM
are you a brown though

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:11 PM
i feel like if you can't remember when i told everyone what race i was, i don't really feel like showing you where you can find out.

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:11 PM
look i may be brown but i STILL would have been one of hitlers TOP soldiers. he would have seen something of himself in me.

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 07:16 PM
yeah his dick faggot

maks
06-26-2018, 07:16 PM
i feel like if you can't remember when i told everyone what race i was, i don't really feel like showing you where you can find out.

I feel like I can't be expected to read every post and it would be easier to just tell me

Marquis
06-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Lonnie why is Maxine Waters trying to start a race War

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:40 PM
I feel like I can't be expected to read every post and it would be easier to just tell me

i feel like its a hilarious situation because you were the first person to reply in that thread lmfaooooo.

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:42 PM
i'll say i have a lineage that goes back to the mayflower and i have letters from an ancestor who fought and died for the union. i'm white but eugenicists types wouldn't want my cum.

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:42 PM
mama mia, top of the morning laddies!

maks
06-26-2018, 07:43 PM
ohhh you're a jew ok

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:51 PM
i actually have no jew in my DNA

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 07:52 PM
but the jew still has a place in my heart of hearts

maks
06-26-2018, 07:56 PM
well what the fuck was this guy talking about then

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 08:01 PM
idk i think he was either a juggaloo or one of the retards from 2018 ytmnd.com

Lina Goldberg
06-26-2018, 08:02 PM
i even thought it could have been you posting something from reddit because he went on to describe how he got raped by his uncle or something

maks
06-26-2018, 08:10 PM
it seemed awfully specific to me but yeah could have been copy pasted I guess