05-31-2018, 03:20 PM
why u such faggot

why you mom always make u taco

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 08:19 PM
he's very angry lol

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 11:13 PM
imagine you're a deaf retarded mexican and the only interaction you get with girls is they simply mess with you because you're literally an angry retard who is literally a jerk to females anyway and really creepy and was like I expect this and I expect that and pay attention to me blah blah blah really sick shit in that kid's head, and then here I am talking to a girl who is holy shit hot hot hot hot hot hot like I don't even think it's real I feel like I'm getting set up to get robbed like she's really wow and I'm so fucking happy like you don't even understand that's the thing none of you understand what it is to be happy ESPECIALLY elz because not only is he disfigured he's a fucking asshole to women so what else is he going to do but just rage and take his rage out on me even though it's not my fault he has a shitty computer and will be a virgin forever he's a fucking asshole it's not like he's a good person he deserves to have a shitty computer and no girls because he's a piece of shit, there's nothing any of us can do except sit back and laugh at him, because he actually deserves it, he deserves no pity for being deaf and retarded because he's a genuine asshole lol

Wendy <3
05-31-2018, 11:17 PM
Too many words

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 12:56 AM
aww don't cry