PDA

View Full Version : Sorry steveyos

Wendy <3
06-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Sorry

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 12:40 AM
you have nothing to apologize for you're not angry at me you're angry at yourself for letting yourself get so fat and you're lashing out at me because I lost weight, whenever you're ready I'll help you lose weight you just have to need it, not just want it, but need it, and I'm here for ya

Wendy <3
06-07-2018, 09:31 AM
This is why im sorry. You need help and friends that care about you and i don't :care:

maks
06-07-2018, 12:50 PM
he doesn't have either of those things he doesn't even have a family that cares about him

juji
06-07-2018, 02:02 PM
he doesn't have either of those things he doesn't even have a family that cares about him

If he doesnt receive from SSDI, he could be a homeless for real

estúpidos mexicanos
06-07-2018, 03:24 PM
estúpidos mexicanos

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:58 PM
I love making you all mad, but I do hope you all get better one day, but holy shit that computer thread still got me rolling let me set up my partitions in 2018 there's definitely a reason to partition hard drives in fact I've never partitioned hard drives like why would you think I want to be friends with someone who is dumb but thinks they're smart that's why I'm trying to find new friends I need people whose brains aren't stuck at stupid like ya'll ya know haha

juji
06-07-2018, 09:00 PM
I love making you all mad, but I do hope you all get better one day, but holy shit that computer thread still got me rolling let me set up my partitions in 2018 there's definitely a reason to partition hard drives in fact I've never partitioned hard drives like why would you think I want to be friends with someone who is dumb but thinks they're smart that's why I'm trying to find new friends I need people whose brains aren't stuck at stupid like ya'll ya know haha

I love how you think you could make me mad.

It's important to have a partition where is not supposed to be formatted which it helps to install OS in that case your computer gave you spiral depression and you decide to delete everything on your computer.

George Formby
06-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Stavros your ninth grade education is showing

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:10 PM
what elz just said is absoloutely amazing I wanna share what you guys are saying on a computer forum under the laugh at this section ya know hahahaha

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:11 PM
not only are these people suggesting dumb shit, they're suggesting shit that was considered dumb in the 90's and became obsolete, like idk what is going on, they're so mad they time traveled? haahhahahahahah

juji
06-07-2018, 11:19 PM
You dont buy usb pendrive, that's interesing how the people are totally irresponsible to take care of their computers

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:08 AM
I'm not a retarded fag so I don't need one is the point I'm trying to make here

Wendy <3
06-08-2018, 12:50 AM

Some people have multiple OS's installed and don't wanna be stuck with the same shit and complain about it nonstop because they have no idea how to keep their PC operating reliably without having to install window over and over whenever they do something stupid

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:52 AM
yeah but you're wrong and angry and lashing out and I'm laughing at you lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:53 AM
also what's it like having so little of a life you need to have more than one operating system, haha, brag about sitting at your computer that can't run games and has no internet more, holy shit lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:53 AM
BTW YOU CAN INSTALL LINUX INTO WINDOWS AND RUN BOTH IN THE SAME SHIT AND SHARE FILES ETC REMEMBER KAMI-SAMA THAT POSTER I WAS DOING THAT SHIT WITH HIM LIKE WHAT WSA THAT TEN YEARS AGO AGAIN LOL AT YOU SERIOUSLY

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:54 AM
jesus christ I love you people lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:15 AM
hello partition boy how's your partitions lolololol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:15 AM
partitioning your hard drive is funnier than needing banjo bolts like it's that fucking funny