PDA

View Full Version : so does anyone think elz will ever compare his pc's performance to mine? I've even screenshotted my steam library!

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 12:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/auBBe2U.png

on uplay I have watch_dogs 2 and ac origins, and on battlenet I have destiny 2, and fuck ea I don't even have origin installed they use the battlefield engine for every game and took away the world damage and none of the games are fun but I'd reinstall to compare mass effect andromeda performance and whatever we can get trials of like I won't pay for bf1 but I did the trial I can run that maxed if the new one coming out has a trial we can try that one too

I wish elz wasn't literally retarded so this thread wouldn't be a complete waste of time but I do get a laugh at his replies that have nothing at all to do with the thread nor are they any actual forms of communication it's just random words strung together I will never see any footage of his computer running games actually this is because his computer is garbage but everything else all these years it's amazing how he gets by he doesn't know english to this day he's never typed a proper sentence and nobody else on earth except this forum can understand him ugh it's just sad I wish he would go back to when he was fun fucking gush ruined the kid it's just ugh what happened man remember when you weren't a dick and we would be playing second life and being a team right now rather than me trolling you into oblivion because you backstab everyone because you turned literally into a maniac lol fucking god damn I wish I could find more people like me who are sane and smart and not angry at their own shitty life choices so they need to take it out anonymously online lol don't forget this used to be a comedy forum before you all fucked up your lives and turned angry haha

anyway I love my computer

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 12:48 AM
I mean we also have to wait for each game to go on sale for one peso since that's all he can afford I know that too but he also can't run any games maxed let's face it it's so easy to record and upload footage but rather than make his own all he can do is save mine lmfao

Cams Purple Lambo
06-07-2018, 06:20 AM
you dont have a 4k monitor and i had a 4k tv (that i play xbox one x on) like 2 years ago and a 4k monitor in 2015 (to browse the internet and listen to music) damn must suck being POOR

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:22 AM
yeah but you're lonely and have to pretend you've been welcome here all these years lol and xbox is 4k in low graphics it's just really sad like idk I do think you're actually serious and it's just like idk wtf is going on in your mind you clearly got problems you're some random guy googling me and shit like how old are you having a console and googling people who make you mad on the internet and bragging about all of it haha I don't have the slightest idea who you are to be honest you do nothing other than creep me out you're so angry and you seem pretty legit deranged and shit I'm completely positive you've been alone since alol shut down I can't see how any of you would be accepted into any community idk man idk what your deal is but I just hope for your sake you're not older than like 16 if you're bragging about an xbox lol

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:24 AM
btw I just sent out another batch of messages to girls and the last one I just went like 4w4tawt4wa4twa4tcwat4wa4wt4vat4tv4tv4tv lol

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:24 AM
cag I can't fucking take this shit just tell jon to deal with it and fuck me with a strap on already

Cams Purple Lambo
06-07-2018, 10:02 AM
yeah but you're lonely and have to pretend you've been welcome here all these years lol and xbox is 4k in low graphics it's just really sad like idk I do think you're actually serious and it's just like idk wtf is going on in your mind you clearly got problems you're some random guy googling me and shit like how old are you having a console and googling people who make you mad on the internet and bragging about all of it haha I don't have the slightest idea who you are to be honest you do nothing other than creep me out you're so angry and you seem pretty legit deranged and shit I'm completely positive you've been alone since alol shut down I can't see how any of you would be accepted into any community idk man idk what your deal is but I just hope for your sake you're not older than like 16 if you're bragging about an xbox lol

cope.

rent free.

mental illness.

incel.

juji
06-07-2018, 02:06 PM
cope.

rent free.

mental illness.

incel.

estúpidos mexicanos
06-07-2018, 03:25 PM
estúpidos mexicanos

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:43 PM
a bunch of people who spend their day googling me are going to tell me anything about mental health sure haha

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:45 PM
hahahahaha literally 13 years of being immediately banned from this forum gb2/alol embedded in his lonely mind, yes let me let some anime nerd literally nobody likes judge me hahahahahahah

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:46 PM
estúpidos mexicanos

el ex boxo

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:16 PM
so elz when are you gonna post proof that your computer isn't garbage heh

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:16 PM
take a screenshot of your partitions too lmfao

Cams Purple Lambo
06-08-2018, 10:38 AM
hahahahaha literally 13 years of being immediately banned from this forum gb2/alol embedded in his lonely mind, yes let me let some anime nerd literally nobody likes judge me hahahahahahah

even taking this as true

you're literally saying being known on a spam forum and being a complete nobody irl (living in a van by yourself, not going out and having friends etc..) is better than not being really known on a forum, BUT having a life outside a forum.

fucking lol, incelyos wins again

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:11 AM
https://www.paypal.me/steveyos666

http://koinme.com/?affili=1RQNJF-k1y

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:12 AM
gb2/alol fatso