PDA

View Full Version : ok microsoft can try all they want but I'm not buying a thumb drive or dvd drive

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 02:25 AM
can't download the win 10 iso directly except for the insider builds but I used the media creation tool to download the iso to my desktop then just closed the tool (great band btw) and had the iso and as usual I can just double lcick it and now I'm installing windows 10 stable and getting off this horrible fucking fast ring I wish I coulda even gotten on the lts but it's not an option the first thing I'm doing when it's done is chanign the two delay update things in windows update both to 365 days or higher if possible lol oh wait I'll stop updating after the stable gets the explorer etc dark theme god damn I wish I could use dx12 on linux or steamos

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 02:26 AM
btw I asked microsoft forums how to go back and they said to use thumb drive or dvd, this is nothing new but this is why I'm going to be rich I'm going to be better than microsoft by either knowing how to use my own fucking product or not fucking lying to get people to waste money I love being me ok finally ready to install fucking fuck this company since bill left

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 02:58 AM
so any of you use a thumb drive or cd-r to install shit like complete dumbasses? :glick: who wants to admit to being dumber than me about computers itt anybody

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 02:58 AM
or you can just call me poor because I have no use for a thumb drive or dvd drive, you could do that to deflect that's a suggestion

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 02:59 AM
maybe just say hell yeah, hot dog, give a shoutout to gino's, whatever feels right to you

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 04:30 AM
oh yay I didn't have to download my games again even though care by a 4.4mb reason but neato anyway

juji
06-07-2018, 06:40 AM
Im surprised how you dont discover how to get iso directly

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Mount the iso you fat

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:03 AM
A thumb drive costs 3 dollors god dam your poor

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:18 AM
I love elz's reply his ignorance knows no bounds lol

I love how dp takes the step to mount the iso when I simply double clicked it to open it like a folder and ran installwindows.exe thank you I really like being smarter than all of you this is how I've been doing it for years

and I adore thinking about marco taking alllllllllllll the steps to do anything piles of worthless technology scattered about that he bought for one specific thing ya know I fucking love old people who computer a lot they never ever figure it out lmao

maks
06-07-2018, 08:35 AM
they told you to use a thumb drive because they assumed you didn't have an OS installed already, because most people don't reinstall on top of their working system they take 5 minutes to learn how to fix it

maks
06-07-2018, 08:36 AM
stevey hates using compiuters that's why he loves to make any repair take 20x as long as it should, so he can spend more time complaining

Wendy <3
06-07-2018, 09:30 AM
How are you supposed to format your hard drive and set up partitions if needed doing it the stevey way

maks
06-07-2018, 12:53 PM
How are you supposed to format your hard drive and set up partitions if needed doing it the stevey way

you're supposed to reboot into safe mode, pick 'restore previous version of windows', wait 10 minutes for it to revert, then go into control panel and turn off the fast ring shit so it doesn't update again. the whole process takes less time than even downloading the iso and you don't have to spend hours reconfiguring all your shit when it's done. I guess the moral of the story is stevey is stupid as fuck and brags about it.

juji
06-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Steffies claims he is better at computer than us then we found a joke

juji
06-07-2018, 01:52 PM
It would be funnier when steffies doesn’t know what is kmspico

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:51 PM
holy shit marks is literally wrong as fuck too, it's seriously amazing how bad you guys are at computers idk if

marks

marks I'm dead serious did you type that shit to troll me or did you mean it? be honest please, please be honest man, holy shit because if you're serious then I should just go get a job with computers holy shit dude please lol please say your posts were jokes, please, please tell me you didn't just tell me to fix a beta version of windows microsoft themselves haven't fixed, and that you only have a limited time to restore back to a previous version of windows and if that previous version was also a beta it solves nothing, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACTAULLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS CAN'T BE REAL YOU CAN'T BE TAHT STUPIDDDDDDDD HOLY SHITTTTTT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF REALLY DUMB PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SMART I CAN'T STOP EVER POSTING HERE I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR DUMBNESS PEOPLE HOLY FUCK LOL

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:54 PM
also who partitions their hard drive? it's 2018, what the fuck are you doing? holy shit, holy fucking shit, holy FUCKING shit safe mode, that's an extra step, I had to click a exe that's it, you're going into safe mode? making PARTITIONS?

holy shit, I really can't get over how dumb you all are lmfao oh my god and marks if you can fix the version fo windows in the fast ring why aren't you working for microsoft they'd love you they can't even fix it if you fixed it you'd probably be named king of the world go ahead I'll wait fix a beta version of windows I'm very exicted to see you do it lmfao what are you oh god this is nuts I wasn't expecting you guys to be that bad I'm laughing the hardest at the partition shit though jj wtf year is this you poor bastard god damn I feel bad for all of you it's like you've never gotten out of the 90's with technology lmfao shit man

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Steffies claims he is better at computer than us then we found a joke

no I don't think you guys are joking that's the problem I think you all might be dead serious about believing you're good at computers and then saying shit old people would say hahahahahahaah

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 08:56 PM
It would be funnier when steffies doesn’t know what is kmspico

I just googled it and I laughed, I don't have to torrent windows silly I'm not a poor mexican hahahahahahahah

juji
06-07-2018, 09:05 PM
holy shit marks is literally wrong as fuck too, it's seriously amazing how bad you guys are at computers idk if

marks

marks I'm dead serious did you type that shit to troll me or did you mean it? be honest please, please be honest man, holy shit because if you're serious then I should just go get a job with computers holy shit dude please lol please say your posts were jokes, please, please tell me you didn't just tell me to fix a beta version of windows microsoft themselves haven't fixed, and that you only have a limited time to restore back to a previous version of windows and if that previous version was also a beta it solves nothing, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACTAULLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS CAN'T BE REAL YOU CAN'T BE TAHT STUPIDDDDDDDD HOLY SHITTTTTT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF REALLY DUMB PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SMART I CAN'T STOP EVER POSTING HERE I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR DUMBNESS PEOPLE HOLY FUCK LOL

At least maks has a job and he is making money better than you do

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHA LET'S JUST BRING IT TO THAT RATHER THAN ADMIT I'M BETTER AT COMPUTERS YOU'RE NOT MAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:14 PM
you guys would be the people working at toyota who programmed the computers to keep accelerating and then you would be like hwattttttttttttttttttttt? me smart! me me smart! me know evertyhign!

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 09:15 PM
hey at least those guys have jobs too though right hahahahahahahahhahahaha only smart people work just look at kent hahahahahahahahahaaha

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:24 PM
the only option was delete everything and nothing got deleted even the download for magix music maker hip hop and the 80s one are both there no need tod wnload them either even though it takes under a minute but whatever lol idk how it even works they're like the same size 700mb file idk if they install the same program ust skinned differently or if the second one noticies the first and just installs its special 80s or nigger music, I've already set it up but it was that humble bundle so I set up like 20 different programs that were all from the last era of programs that are modern day quality end product wise but the programs themselves are a mess lol

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm not installing any of it this time except music maker like they gave me a photo browsing program that's worse than any windows default photo viewer but it probably does some cool shit you know lmao music maker was the most expensive tier so it's not a big whoop not using the other crap saved hundreds of dollars for music maker i8f any of you wanna use the photo editing or video editing or website maker it's all from magix the website stuff is xara idk if it's the same company same clunky last era programs though just view the list on humble ya'll are welcome to any of those programs I already registered them but we can change it if you really want the program and missed the bundle I think idk if I can transfer the shit and you wanna for whatever reason that's all good holla

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:27 PM
btw annnnnd ok there just made money from posting koinme's running in the other monitor lol

juji
06-07-2018, 10:30 PM
sad

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:31 PM
thanks marks btw https://markwithtech.com/d/138-plantronics-gamecom-780-788-windows-10-drivers fucking platronics just abandoned us gamecon owners I think I'm not really sure wha'ts going on btw the headset's still working and the audio glitches stopped a while ago it was definitely windows and microsoft on their forums told people with the same problem it was their headsets and to buy a new one and as usual they were wrong and just trying to get people to spend money if I ran microsoft I would admit we fucked up don't throw out your headset we are working on it sorry and everybody would save money and be happy ya know looking forward to that pretty soon but anyway the point is don't buy $1 super glue the headset is still holding together but I opened a bottle a day after and it just started spraying out but lucily just a little but on my small monitor got a glob a glue on it

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:31 PM
I would be sad too if I was a gamer that couldn't afford to buy or run games hang in there dude you'll be better one day

juji
06-07-2018, 10:32 PM
get a mac

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:34 PM
I actually have to go through a old school moment right now nad it's distressing me I have to restart my computer to install the dolby 7.1 surround there's no way around it, and it's making me cringe thinking about how you guys probably restart your computers all the time for old outdated shit like this, I feel like you're all amish after today lmfao I'm going to mute ron and fez while my computer is restarting in honor of you elz I'll keep the headphones on but turned off so I can't hear anything at all in honor of my good friend elz who one day will get better

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:37 PM
get a mac

I can't downgrade my life like that, but I'm more than ready to switch to linux/steam os if they can equal dx12's graphics and also of course actually get games lol I actually considered switching even though the graphics wouldn't be as good just because windows 10 is that fucking horrible bill gates really needs to just come back for like six months or something and fix this garbage trash but there's still no games for linux hopefully steam os changes that how does steam os even work right now did the people who buy the steam boxes get a special version that can run windows games lol wtf

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:48 PM
you know my shit just started making money it has a cooldown but now wha'ts great is http://koinme.com/?affili=1RQNJF-k1y just got updated last month so rather than it automatically playing videos all day then when you wake up the nextmorning you click play again, now you don't even make a single click, when it runs ou tof videos it auto refreshes itself every 15 minutes, I haven't touched it it's just fucking literally making me money in my other monitor 24/7 it's fucking ASWESOME

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:49 PM
but, if you restart your pc whiel it's on cooldown, it'll say offers not available right now and you have to wait like before, so actually oh shit now that I think of I WANT to restart while there's videos oh yeah doyyyyyyyy this is a good thing lmao ok restarting brb

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 10:51 PM
in all seriousness I could also cum at the fact my second monitor which I don't use is running silent videos automatically and making me money and you guys in your minds think I'm filling out surveys and shit so you don't use it, I just I can't explain how fucking funny it is to me how stupid you all are lol seriously I love my fucking brain I love what I've become I feel so bad for all of you but I get to laugh at it and not be it ya know

juji
06-07-2018, 11:15 PM
I can't downgrade my life like that, but I'm more than ready to switch to linux/steam os if they can equal dx12's graphics and also of course actually get games lol I actually considered switching even though the graphics wouldn't be as good just because windows 10 is that fucking horrible bill gates really needs to just come back for like six months or something and fix this garbage trash but there's still no games for linux hopefully steam os changes that how does steam os even work right now did the people who buy the steam boxes get a special version that can run windows games lol wtf

Vulkan is better than DX12 which is available for all platforms like linux, besides windows only uses dx12 unfortunately is not better than dx12, take a look at this:

https://i.imgur.com/yXjEqyO.png

https://www.anandtech.com/show/11223/quick-look-vulkan-3dmark-api-overhead

There a lot of games for Linux which are based for Android.

Ubisoft games only work for consoles, besides PC version is windows only due to demanding and it's shit.

juji
06-07-2018, 11:16 PM
My bet sets $ 5000 when Steffies will refuse to admit "Vulkan is better than DX12"

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:11 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/nRnViT/STEEP_Steam2018_6_8_2_6_28.jpg (https://ibb.co/m1vuA8)

sorry but until vulkan and linux get good games I can't use them, but I'm not a close minded weirdo like you guys so I'll gladly use whatever, I don't know why I would give a fucking shit about vulkan or dx12 being better, I'm not autistic, why would I choose the side of either person when I could do better, I'm not trying to live a slave life like you I'd rather make my own stuff than care about someone else's stuff, I don' tknow why you can't understand that lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:14 AM
here's what's great about you though, that chart is comparing shitty games on vulkan to real games that use dx12, I don't know if there'd be a huge difference if vulkan was actually in games that had current graphics, you're kinda projecting right now you favor one over the other when I couldn't care less, and hilariously you choose the one that is benchmarked using android games, I wonder why it has better results lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:14 AM
steve "steffies" yelle of coventry rhode island

Wendy <3
06-08-2018, 12:46 AM
You really need a lot of help. I'm not trying to be mean, but its scary how you carry on about this random shit for no apparent reason

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:55 AM
oh look commentary on me by someone I wasn't talking to or about, they're sane for sure haha

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:55 AM
I mean he coulda just ignored the thread if he didn't wanna read it, he didn't have to reply, but the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage takes over lol

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:56 AM
btw here's a post somneone would make who wasn't an angry insane person:

hey steveyos fuck yeah nice job you saved money and did their suggestion in 100% less steps fuck microsoft high five bro

you guys are this:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I HAVE TO GET MAD AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET

lol

juji
06-08-2018, 02:26 AM
You really need a lot of help. I'm not trying to be mean, but its scary how you carry on about this random shit for no apparent reason

Steffies doesn't need a help, he likes to keep his unstable mental health after all

maks
06-08-2018, 05:44 AM
stevey's really good at computers, that's why he breaks windows all the time and has to reinstall

Cams Purple Lambo
06-08-2018, 10:34 AM
stevey's really good at computers, that's why he breaks windows all the time and has to reinstall

i've wondered about this internally....my work computer has never crashed to the point where people have had to reinstall windows on it. not to mention the countless PCs i've had.

i wonder if it rages incelyos that i post on a macbookpro more expensive than any stupid gaming rig he bases his entire self-worth on and that i've "wasted" money to just watch videos and browse the web on my laptop.

Wendy <3
06-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Steffies doesn't need a help, he likes to keep his unstable mental health after all

Whenever he finds a new girl to obsess over he starts this nonsense up. He needs to be locked away for life

Wendy <3
06-08-2018, 10:53 AM
i've wondered about this internally....my work computer has never crashed to the point where people have had to reinstall windows on it. not to mention the countless PCs i've had.

i wonder if it rages incelyos that i post on a macbookpro more expensive than any stupid gaming rig he bases his entire self-worth on and that i've "wasted" money to just watch videos and browse the web on my laptop.

He constantly installs shit like wndowblinds and other stupid shit that fucks with the registry and he doesn't know how to fix it other than to reinstall windows each time

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:11 AM
https://www.paypal.me/steveyos666

http://koinme.com/?affili=1RQNJF-k1y

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:13 AM
holy shit lmfao you guys are fucking pissed wow

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:13 AM
I want more posts like those keep a longer conversation about me going this is my favorite type of shit I picture you all as old jewish yentas gossiping hahahahahahaha

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1325356254/estelle_400x400.jpg

oh I just hate that damned steffies goutmaster

juji
06-08-2018, 03:40 PM
He constantly installs shit like wndowblinds and other stupid shit that fucks with the registry and he doesn't know how to fix it other than to reinstall windows each time

Haha I remember steffies got frustrated after of fucking up windowsblind and ended up with black colour interface without text

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 05:36 PM
GAF

maks
06-08-2018, 06:25 PM
stevey is just about the stupidest human being on earth

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 06:30 PM
if I was any dumber I'd need a person to tell me how to handle my fellings!

maks
06-08-2018, 07:03 PM
yeah just look where you are at life and how many healthy relationships you have, you clearly don't need any sort of help

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 07:27 PM
gino's

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:40 PM
partitions and wasted money and therapy and all sorts of great things

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:40 PM
projections, lies, it's all wonderful

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 12:49 AM
I would be sad too if I was a gamer that couldn't afford to buy or run games hang in there dude you'll be better one day

maks
06-09-2018, 06:16 AM
$700 a month, no friends, no family, milk crate furniture, a freezer full of stoffer's, I am so jealous.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 07:11 AM
being you isn't on that list so it could be worse lol

maks
06-09-2018, 07:13 AM
I could throw $700 a month in the fireplace and still live comfortably

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 07:24 AM
yeah but you're you lol I win

maks
06-09-2018, 07:34 AM
I hate having friends and a family who speaks to me and not being a virgin!

maks
06-09-2018, 07:36 AM
if only I didn't have this cursed ability to meet girls and have sex with them, I really wish I could develop unrequited crushes on girls at mcdonalds and come on the internet to ask cag whether I should talk to them

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 09:18 AM
you weren't raped as a child like I was and I'm still better than you lol go back to therapy

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 03:34 PM
yeah but you're you lol I win

Wendy <3
06-09-2018, 10:35 PM
Did you get your pc fixed

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 10:43 PM
partition

juji
06-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Did you get your pc fixed