PDA

View Full Version : cody and lisa walk into a bar

Autistic Spectrum
04-25-2014, 09:41 PM
cody walks straight up to the bar while lisa heads over to the jukebox
cag is the bartender and says to cody what will it be sir,,,

codey says make me your strongest drink i have to fuck this nasty slag tonight,, and he points to lisa

lisa then finshes putting her kangroo nickels in the jukebox and this song starts playing

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

then a bunch of angry killer bees fly out of cag's vagina and kill cag cody and lisa,

Garfield
04-25-2014, 09:54 PM

codey says make me your strongest drink i have to fuck this nasty slag tonight,, and he points to lisa

lisa then finshes putting her kangroo nickels in the jukebox and this song starts playing

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

then a bunch of angry killer bees fly out of cag's vagina and kill cag cody and lisa,

Garfield
04-25-2014, 09:54 PM

codey says make me your strongest drink i have to fuck this nasty slag tonight,, and he povints to lisa

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

Garfield
04-25-2014, 09:55 PM
cag is the bartender and says to cody whxat will it be sir,,,

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

Garfield
04-25-2014, 09:55 PM
cag is the bartender and says to cody what will it be sfir,,,

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
04-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Codey than goes home and jams to NEDM

maks
04-26-2014, 06:29 AM
bgd makes a really shitty post and cody is all "hey we have a lot in common"

Gentleman Doli
04-26-2014, 08:23 AM

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2014, 11:00 AM

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1

cagordon
09-04-2014, 01:02 PM

UASVU25YzMk&autoplay=1