PDA

View Full Version : are you guys getting common and current videos in your youtube recommendations and they won't go the fuck away

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 01:15 PM
I know for a while now google's been throwing in shit for the sake of making more money and not because they think I'd like it but now it's completely filled up with things I've never shown interest in and the more I click not interested the more shows up now I only see one video I'm interested in in literally the entire fucking youtube app recommended list lol wtf

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 01:15 PM
and the ones I'm clicking not inrested are coming back

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 01:16 PM
I can't wait until I have my own company so I can have a product that works and you people can keep using this stuff man I'm so happy that I want better for myself and don't just accept morons running my life ya know this shit doesn't even bother me it motivates me and I'm so lucky to get that feeling rather than just have the emptiness you guys have ya know lol

Cag.
06-25-2018, 01:40 PM
Nope. I delete all the garbage out of my YouTube history. Then only get reccomendations for videos I like like Sam Hyde and revenge of the cis

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 01:58 PM
too bad nobody asked you please stay up top

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 04:10 PM
cag I know about that, I'm getting shit in jihad letters and jake paul or logan or whatever that shit is it's not the usual thing something is wrong

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 04:11 PM
too bad nobody asked you please stay up top

girls really shouldn't reply to these kinds of threads it was an annoying typical girl reply but it's not her fault