PDA

View Full Version : I spent $1,320 dollars of other people's money on the Steam summer sale

m0nde
06-25-2018, 10:34 PM
I lost my disability a few months ago and my mother and family wouldn't let me live with them. So I had to find a job. I panicked and went to every store of any kind in my town, giving them my really shitty resume with absolutely nothing in it. I did my best during all of this. I shaved and cut my hair and washed every day and put on plain color t-shirts with no sweat marks on them and jeans which didn't end between my knees and ankles and I wore a hat because I didn't know how to do my hair. I managed to find a job at The Bath Splash Showroom off of Freeway Drive. Full-time! Job's pretty chill. No one here knows me. So, it's like a second beginning. It's different from school where everyone hated me, including the teachers. Well except for the guy who got me thrown out of school, who I took the fall for. But, that's another story, oh boy. Generally, I just talk with the coworkers the best I can and do my best to be nice. I try not to creep on any girl who bothers to talk to me, so I don't scare them off. Every time I'm awkward, I just own it instead of getting defensive. Anyway, a year of this goes on and during Christmas, there's a store Christmas dinner. So, I go, because why not? I'm not hated by these people. As the night goes on, I realize that I am not excluded or the butt of everyone's jokes. My coworkers like me. My mom and sister and evn my grandmother are proud I have a full-time job. I feel like I have my shit together. I don't focus on feeling sorry for myself and my aches and pains. You know, I used to think I couldn't work because I couldn't hold an xbox controller for more than 15 minutes. I think I've started the slow climb to being a real human being. Wish me luck. My life is better than yours.

Cag.
06-25-2018, 10:44 PM
Odd I mentioned the street shitter and he suddenly appears

Wendy <3
06-25-2018, 10:47 PM
Did that one kid ever pay back that $50 yet

Newport
06-25-2018, 11:56 PM
what do you mean other people's money tho

clay
06-25-2018, 11:57 PM
money that isnt his...

maks
06-26-2018, 05:46 AM
if only any of this was true

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2018, 06:00 AM
I'm proud of you sid

Poopalew
06-26-2018, 08:40 AM
I'm proud of you sid

You old busy body

Cams Purple Lambo
06-26-2018, 10:20 PM
You old busy body

Brutal own :highlevelmove:

Newport
06-27-2018, 10:17 PM
money that isnt his...

yeah but is he saying he stole it online somehow?

timmy
06-27-2018, 10:36 PM
I lost my disability a few months ago and my mother and family wouldn't let me live with them. So I had to find a job. I panicked and went to every store of any kind in my town, giving them my really shitty resume with absolutely nothing in it. I did my best during all of this. I shaved and cut my hair and washed every day and put on plain color t-shirts with no sweat marks on them and jeans which didn't end between my knees and ankles and I wore a hat because I didn't know how to do my hair. I managed to find a job at The Bath Splash Showroom off of Freeway Drive. Full-time! Job's pretty chill. No one here knows me. So, it's like a second beginning. It's different from school where everyone hated me, including the teachers. Well except for the guy who got me thrown out of school, who I took the fall for. But, that's another story, oh boy. Generally, I just talk with the coworkers the best I can and do my best to be nice. I try not to creep on any girl who bothers to talk to me, so I don't scare them off. Every time I'm awkward, I just own it instead of getting defensive. Anyway, a year of this goes on and during Christmas, there's a store Christmas dinner. So, I go, because why not? I'm not hated by these people. As the night goes on, I realize that I am not excluded or the butt of everyone's jokes. My coworkers like me. My mom and sister and evn my grandmother are proud I have a full-time job. I feel like I have my shit together. I don't focus on feeling sorry for myself and my aches and pains. You know, I used to think I couldn't work because I couldn't hold an xbox controller for more than 15 minutes. I think I've started the slow climb to being a real human being. Wish me luck. My life is better than yours.

Stevey is that u?

m0nde
05-14-2019, 01:58 AM
this was my wish for stevey last year, at about the same time of year. i hope you embrace this chance to become a real human being.

m0nde
05-24-2019, 05:34 AM
maybe this happened to Stevey and he's gone offline, while he's getting his life together

juji
05-24-2019, 02:09 PM
Doubtfully

Try to think why he was walking in the freeway

juji
05-24-2019, 02:12 PM
Samantha and Sandra Yelle are the smartest women because of their decision for kicking out steffies, I appreciate them for their efforts.

juji
05-24-2019, 02:14 PM
Why was he kicked out?
Being creep
Lazy
Nasty
Stink
Greasy gamer
Never got first job
Potential future sex offender