PDA

View Full Version : Marks, is this an accurate description of Connecticut?

Plug Drugs
06-28-2018, 06:47 AM
I have about 20 pages worth of 'Connecticut' jokes written up, but they rely on the same basic premise:

Connecticut jokes explained: Coastal access for pedestrians no longer exists; instead there exists a labyrinth of hedge bushes, black metal fences, and private neighborhoods. The US intelligence community is actually rumored to hold competitions for how far they can walk through Connecticut before getting the police called on them for no reason.. Generally speaking, anything that is bizarre or unnecessary concerning the standards of the wealthy or the secretive technologies they employ can be found to some extent in Connecticut, and usually in their most pointlessly efficient form. Little automated machines, hidden cameras and passageways, pointless bureaucratic regulations, secret agents off duty, laser gridded home defense systems, self-cleaning kitchens, giant locked gates, etc... A 'police state' was a long time ago accepted as the norm, and is little more than simply annoying to Connecticutians.... Connecticut is a state reserved exclusively for the upper middle class, easily-startled dorks for filler, rich politicians, and then the third party security teams and members of the intelligence community they've summoned to protect them.

clay
06-28-2018, 06:48 AM
you mean connecticut "jokes"

maks
06-28-2018, 06:53 AM
I'm not reading that

maks
06-28-2018, 06:54 AM
why would you want to make a gimmick of jokes about a place you've never been to anyway how fucking stupid is that

Plug Drugs
06-28-2018, 07:11 AM
why would you want to make a gimmick of jokes about a place you've never been to anyway how fucking stupid is that

My dad and his dad lived in Connecticut for a few years. It's also fascinating to me that there's a state exclusively for rich politicians an secret agents where they kicked out ever other type of person

Take any American material item, corrupt it in a way so it matches the fears of a meth addict, and then you have the subject for a Connecticut joke

Plug Drugs
06-28-2018, 07:17 AM
Marks you one time described an event where your neighbors were digging through your trash cans looking for something to frame you with, and pretending they were only looking for recycling you missed in which case they would have tried to have you issued a fine

That stuck in my head as what Connecticut must be like in a nutshell

Poopalew
06-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Marks you one time described an event where your neighbors were digging through your trash cans looking for something to frame you with, and pretending they were only looking for recycling you missed in which case they would have tried to have you issued a fine

Marks?

maks
06-28-2018, 05:46 PM

I never said that, I never said anything like that, because nothing like that ever happened.

Wendy <3
06-28-2018, 11:25 PM
He has steffies syndrome

Cag.
06-28-2018, 11:26 PM
I heard everyone living in Connecticut is gay

Garfield
06-28-2018, 11:29 PM
these are the kind of threads i go straight to the bottom of and post stuff like this because it looks boring

Garfield
06-28-2018, 11:30 PM
i just feel like i have to

Battery Bits
07-05-2018, 07:03 AM
I’m just going to bump it to piss off maks

Poopalew
07-05-2018, 08:11 AM
I’m just going to bump it to piss off maks

Your rep is decreasing a lot, does it can connect to other devices via HDMI, I really appreciate to maks' advice.