PDA

View Full Version : my dick hurts really bad right now from getting frostbitten last winter and the winter I worked at walmart

Plug Drugs
06-29-2018, 04:53 AM
I might have to go to a urologist and get it looked at, but I think all they'd be able to do is remove parts where it hurts.

My glans has like no sensation in it anymore, except for pain right underneath it on the inside of my dick, so getting that removed might not be too bad. I'd probably miss that part of it but girls would like to make fun of it which would make it feel good

Plug Drugs
06-29-2018, 05:06 AM
I figured some of the people here who don't like me would like hearing about this. Whenever I've told someone the story they got a boner. Lol. They like hearing more about it and ask about it a lot, which makes it feel good for some reason.
My balls hurt from getting frostbite too, I might have to get them removed too if they get worse in the future. It'd feel good getting all my gonads removed, but then I'd also probably become really depressed

Plug Drugs
06-29-2018, 05:22 AM
Private message me if you don't want to post in thread, it feels pleasurable for some reason that people are aroused by it having to get removed

juji
06-29-2018, 12:27 PM
Arent you able to masturbate? You need to do some exercises for your health

Autistic Spectrum
06-29-2018, 12:47 PM
if rootbeer posts itt we can hit the broke dick trifecta

Poopalew
06-29-2018, 12:51 PM
Arent you able to masturbate? You need to do some exercises for your health

Can i chat to you for a skate?

Cag.
06-29-2018, 12:58 PM
I'm sorry I didn't read any of this. Too graphic

Poopalew
06-29-2018, 02:06 PM
I'm sorry I didn't read any of this. Too graphic

(writes listen on a piece of paper) How to you pronounce this word?