PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Trump Supporters in Facebook

juji
07-05-2018, 02:29 PM
I'm not your goddamn slave El Jefe, you're not answering my question, my actual fucking question that I've asked you that you're not willing and man enough to fucking answer. Fuck off, I'm not answering your question the way that you want me to. I have answered your stupid fucking worthless goddamn Muslim loving question!

You're about to piss me the fuck off you dumb fuck, I've been answered your goddamn question now fuck off and leave me alone

I have fucking answered your fucking question you dumb fuck! Go back and look at the goddamn conversation all over again you stupid fuck!

I've answered it now fuck off and leave me alone

Stop replying I get the fucking notifications, I've answered your fucking question now for the love of everything that belongs to Satan, fuck off.
You just don't know how to shut the fuck up and stop harassing people do you retard?

I'm fucking tired of being nice, you can go fuck yourself and eat 10 lbs of rat poison! You're doing nothing but fucking harassing people now. You really need to learn how to shut the fuck up and leave things alone. You want to have the last word? I guarantee you, I'll be more than happy to give you the last word but it sure as hell ain't going to be the way you fucking like it.
Go fucking harass someone else. Leave me the fuck alone you Goddamn ignorant retard.

Poopalew
07-05-2018, 02:56 PM
I just came an idea and done for 5 minutes, find a job, you lazy motherfucker

Desolation
07-05-2018, 03:12 PM
epic trolle

Cag.
07-05-2018, 04:14 PM
stupid

clay
07-05-2018, 04:22 PM
elezark almost pissed someone off

juji
07-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Hope you get banned

That’s a special kind of cancer. Some "corrected" parts were already correct, yet the person "corrected" them in order to make it look more wrong than it is. Pathetic.

How could you be that fucking stupid?

maks
07-05-2018, 06:03 PM
tell them I said to audit the fed

juji
07-05-2018, 06:47 PM
tell them I said to audit the fed

I will do when someone mentions about the money

clay
07-05-2018, 07:49 PM
jon used to be a vegan, so cag is basically dating a woman

Bev.