PDA

View Full Version : anybody else let their ps4 controller die because it takes less time than holding the button to power it off

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 10:21 PM
anyone here ever to try to turn off a ps4 controller by holding down the guide button do you have any idea how long it takes the controlle rto turn off anyway no big deal just annoying having to open steam in big picture or run ds4windows literally just to close them to get the controller to turn off lol

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 10:22 PM
oh god betweenthis and the double clicks I really gotta learn how to use a computer!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 10:23 PM
I wanna go back to windwos 8 soooooooooooooooooooooo bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd why won't the iso thing work I've done it for everything else that's why I don' thave no stupid cd or thumb drives gggagahhhhhhh not that this would fix the controller taking 50 seconds to turn off via its power button but it'd fix the double click and everything else ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I miss windows 8

maks
07-11-2018, 06:26 AM
you can get a 16gb thumb drive for like $4 at staples

Wendy <3
07-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Idk why you're having issues with a ps4 controller in windows 10 it works using bluetooth on mine with no additional software

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 11:28 AM
my van's fucked it's not a $4 usb drive for me it's another probably $800 investment to get there plus I've been able to use every single iso before like this I'm literally over here trying to save every penny available and you're saying I should to waste more tax payers money, like come on man I have free money I could make furniture out of usb drives if I wanted to

I don't have any problems with the ps4 controller it takes a long time to turn off if you hold the button and it's annoying but if I exit big picture or ds4windows it turns off by itself however rarely I won't be in big picture nor be running ds4windows so when I'm done with a game the controller is still on, that's how it's supposed to work it was just a silly design choice by sony to make it take so long to turn off via its button, don't worry