PDA

View Full Version : here's why I'm so happy with my brain

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 10:50 PM
I'm watching elz and cag go back and forth about her abs and his sardines and first of all that made me think about what elz is gonna look like as he gets older and imagine him at 40 how fucking funny he's gonna look he's gonna look 60 then when he's 60 his head is probably gonna be perfectly round like karl pilkington but with like skyscraper sized ears he'll probably turn into a fucking bat he's just deaf instead of blind and I also realized cag is just as fucking dumb as elz I only like her more because I want her to set my face outside of that she's saying things that are just as stupid as elz I definitely need to get rich before I get women I don't want any friends and I only want to fuck prostitutes I'm going to be a trillionaire what the fuck goes on in plug drug's mind as he looks at lisa posting old fucking creepy gifs of people doing the charlestown and thinking there's anything good there damn I am so happy I'm me and I feel so bad for elz holy shit lmfao elz you are probably the worst person ever

juji
07-13-2018, 10:51 PM
what are your plans to become a trollionaire?

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 10:52 PM
I'm gonna become a prostitute

juji
07-13-2018, 10:54 PM
I'm gonna become a prostitute

ok good luck with that

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 10:54 PM
thanks