PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if marks is all coked up when he's e-bullying

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 10:59 PM
too scared to start shit in real life (he'll say he's not too scared) even his job lets him hide behind a computer (he'll claim he's very social-able and popular)

Wendy <3
07-15-2018, 11:18 PM
Your cyber bullying tactics don't go unnoticed

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 12:49 AM
I only do it to people who deserve it I bully bullies

maks
07-16-2018, 01:22 AM
I would fuck you up irl

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 01:47 AM
I wish some other posters still had that good a sense of humor

maks
07-16-2018, 02:18 AM
this isn't even tough guy stuff, you've only ever been in one fight and you went immediately for a weapon, you're a pussy just about any poster could fuck you up

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 02:58 AM
The Internet Tough Gay

maks
07-16-2018, 05:51 AM
lily could kick your ass and she can't even breathe

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 06:19 AM
who else can and what is their ailment so far we got you even with your cocaine and lily even with her inability to breathe, let's throw in jj even though he's morbidblackbloodpukely obese davehondors even though it'd just be a scripted wrestling match cberry even though he's a house nigger every forum female even though they're female clay even though he's stage 4 diabetic stompleb even though he's vegan but I bet you'd give me that one lonnie even though he's a hipster kacen even though he's a furry it's impossible to even imagine a joke about elz ever being able to beat me in anything I'm literally even a little deaf right now I think it's just water from the shower though lol, eaglebird even though he's a feathery anesteria and poopalew even though they're bots m0nde even though he's m0nde tim even though he's m0nde's son jamayalyfa and pirate steve and syncan and all the other guys I don't really remember anything about even though I can't remember shit about them beepants larry even though he's imaginary dirty harry even though he's lily deso and reno even though they're fags fanfare even though he's the original fag bluemeate even though he's my friend garfield even though he's my friend bobhuyges even though he's my friend drunkpuppies even though he's a zombie ramen and iwascruel because they're fat dykes bje even though he's a pedophile camoron and general doli even though they're legit nerds cag even though I love cag and I don't wanna say anything about jon so I don't set him off

maks
07-16-2018, 06:44 AM
welp that struck a nerve

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 07:42 AM
you can't put your rage aside for even one post, it's sad

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 07:50 AM
you can't put your rage aside for even one post, it's sad

u got owned kid

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 09:00 AM
don't get involved in this lily

Wendy <3
07-16-2018, 10:37 AM
who else can and what is their ailment so far we got you even with your cocaine and lily even with her inability to breathe, let's throw in jj even though he's morbidblackbloodpukely obese davehondors even though it'd just be a scripted wrestling match cberry even though he's a house nigger every forum female even though they're female clay even though he's stage 4 diabetic stompleb even though he's vegan but I bet you'd give me that one lonnie even though he's a hipster kacen even though he's a furry it's impossible to even imagine a joke about elz ever being able to beat me in anything I'm literally even a little deaf right now I think it's just water from the shower though lol, eaglebird even though he's a feathery anesteria and poopalew even though they're bots m0nde even though he's m0nde tim even though he's m0nde's son jamayalyfa and pirate steve and syncan and all the other guys I don't really remember anything about even though I can't remember shit about them beepants larry even though he's imaginary dirty harry even though he's lily deso and reno even though they're fags fanfare even though he's the original fag bluemeate even though he's my friend garfield even though he's my friend bobhuyges even though he's my friend drunkpuppies even though he's a zombie ramen and iwascruel because they're fat dykes bje even though he's a pedophile camoron and general doli even though they're legit nerds cag even though I love cag and I don't wanna say anything about jon so I don't set him off

That's a whole lot of :care:

maks
07-16-2018, 11:05 AM
I can't remember the last time I was mad enough to post something that long, I don't think it's ever happened

Autistic Spectrum
07-16-2018, 11:45 AM
best stevey wrestles the old people in the retirement home he lives in

Stevey Old Biddy
07-16-2018, 12:03 PM
Starvos JO on there wheelchairs

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 01:22 PM
lily you used to be so nice

CAG <3
07-16-2018, 06:34 PM
too scared to start shit in real life (he'll say he's not too scared) even his job lets him hide behind a computer (he'll claim he's very social-able and popular)

he claims a lot of things, but people who make testements to themselves are often lying.

Wendy <3
07-16-2018, 08:05 PM
Here comes the other forum cyber bully you 2 are awful

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 11:30 PM
cag if you're interested I'm gonna be on tv soon I don't think I can even add friends on steam because of community ban reason so if you wanna know add me on discord I guess again idk if I deleted the account or logged in with google or what but it made me make a new account steveyos #3634

Cag.
07-17-2018, 12:15 AM
sure ill add you. cant right now im under covers watching handmaids tale on phone

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 01:48 AM
no rush I might not be on for days I'm still working things out

Elz64
07-17-2018, 02:48 AM
sure ill add you. cant right now im under covers watching handmaids tale on phone

el die muy rapido por favor

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 03:25 AM
be nice lily

Cag.
07-17-2018, 06:52 AM
i didnt know marco could speak spanisb

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 10:09 AM
first it might not be until september so really no rush second that's lily look at the username, I'm just using lily because the lily army gimmick is fucking hilarious