PDA

View Full Version : I'm a vegan juggalo

tim abroo
07-26-2018, 08:01 AM
SM makes me feel good

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 09:43 AM
Only reason I'm out is not to do with Frantik, although for sure he is a total douchebag

The reason is basically censorship, "GOD" is a retard loser mod, I am not a spammer, I made about ONE topic a week, this forum will for whetever pussy ass reason not allow me to even make a topic where I want. Don't like one of the 5 topics I made in as many weeks? Don't sit there bumping it all day, simple.

I was looking for a forum that is uncensored and allows people to make topics if they like about anything they like within the confines of the law.

i was not looking for a forum that moves my topics, merges my topics and also merges other fucking loser's topics into mine, it ammounts to no less than censorship. Weak.

I'll stay at RC for now. This forum fucked itself up the ass, it can't deliver on what it would like to imagine itself as, it doesn't have the balls.

I got told I should go look at how dead it is again..... so.... piss poor management and interfering with people's threads ammounting to censorship, there really is no other way to put it, that is EXACTLY what censorship is.

and a forum that claims to be uncensored and cannot even handle a couple of threads from a small not even criminal female without censoring

These guys are weak ass pussies... well "GOD" is in any event.... why make a pathetic loser a mod will always be a mystery to me.

nobody is impressed with the loser.... Same fucking loser who tracked me to RC and brought over the biggest most unwanted loser he could find there (the only kind of loser he could fit in with).

Taken my stuff out of context, moved it around, combined other loser's bullshit into mine. How do you expect to claim being uncensored when you don't even allow people the platform and freedom to actually post what they like in the context they like where and when they like?

sure if I had actually made 10 or 20 or even more topics than the actual about 5 topics I made in weeks then sure I could maybe see an argument for merging, but in my case? Nope. Moved my introductory topic and merged a whole bunch of fucking other people's shit into it, merged the couple of other topics I had made removing them from the board.... ummmm what do you call that? weak ass loser censorship.

SM you fail.