PDA

View Full Version : Lexi you need to stop all this shit

Wendy <3
08-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Does your wife know about you harassing people online?

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 03:44 PM
it turns out he may actually think he's been trolling any of us, and his most recent troll is calling someone a cutter whose never done any kind of self harming at all lol even when I was an emo teen I never even thought about cutting myself I've always been in love with myself why would I cut myself and why would someone think they're trolling somebody by saying it to somebody whose never done it lol, I figured the randomness of his insults was due to comedy but it turns otu marco might be a real super duper insane pat and jack level completely out of reality good old fashioned elderly psychopath lol

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 03:46 PM
the ones by lonnie are good

Unregistered 1080p
08-06-2018, 03:57 PM
it turns out he may actually think he's been trolling any of us, and his most recent troll is calling someone a cutter whose never done any kind of self harming at all lol even when I was an emo teen I never even thought about cutting myself I've always been in love with myself why would I cut myself and why would someone think they're trolling somebody by saying it to somebody whose never done it lol, I figured the randomness of his insults was due to comedy but it turns otu marco might be a real super duper insane pat and jack level completely out of reality good old fashioned elderly psychopath lol

U cut fatso

JO for Me or get out

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 05:13 PM
that one was lonnie